by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
I meant spy etcYou mean investigative results? They won't come soon, detectives have to test their sanity![]()
I agree with you on Lawl. While he can be a troll, he's also pretty accurate with these things, at least from what I've seen in games I've played with him so it could be worth it to press those people a bit.Lawl maybe a troll that didn't like his role and wanted to die, but his final actions were pro-town he didn't try to save himself to trick mafia into voting for him (at least that what I think happened xD), so we should consider his suspects list.
Finally the people that are not active yesterday, they all gave IRL reasons, my guess is that at least one is mafia laying super low.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You are a madman what is your basis for THESE claims now? You are scaring me dudeDEMONSPEED MAFIA GRYSUN SUSPCIIOUS VOTE AAAH KEEL THEM
Vote me thenDEMONSPEED MAFIA GRYSUN SUSPCIIOUS VOTE AAAH KEEL THEM
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He didn't give a reason, he said his gut feeling are never wrong... I don't know how to work with that xDI agree with you on Lawl. While he can be a troll, he's also pretty accurate with these things, at least from what I've seen in games I've played with him so it could be worth it to press those people a bit.
Gry did this few times last game as well, when his logic fails him he tend to vote like a scared cat xD (Not suspect enough for me)Joke aside. I did find the fact that Gry avoided to vote for the ones with the most votes strange.
demonspeed murdered lawlett.Yeah but I don't believe Sakura was lying so I really think we can scratch her off the list, seemed more like a desperate attempt to investigate and be protected by doctor but I agree its a bit shaky
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You are a madman what is your basis for THESE claims now? You are scaring me dude
Hmmmmmmdemonspeed murdered lawlett.
I simply made a choicedemonspeed murdered lawlett.
. Was between him, Sakura and me I believe?
It was between me, Sakura and Samuel with 2 votes and then Lawl with 3.I simply made a choice. Was between him, Sakura and me I believe?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Correction: Sakura had 3 votes, before you changed it to lawl making sakura go back to 2.It was between me, Sakura and Samuel with 2 votes and then Lawl with 3.
You had 1 non locked vote from Gry.
Did you have a reason to suspect Lawl? What was your logic?
how dare you complain.Hardy is dead... The only reason I think he died is because he was playing very well and probably scared mafia, he was confident he can find them the old school way.
They are either 2 killing parties and Sakura was protected by a doctor or mafia doesn't have a strongman so they avoided killing her...
Assuming sakura used her action and mafia used 2 actions, they are 2 to 3 additional active roles used, could be detectives/spies/doctor?
I don't think a Doctor was used, actions count is very low.
The theory of 2 mafia is very unlikely, as that would account for probably 4 actions.
Hardy RIP, you made the right call to not use our roles!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw I think it is very likely sakura is a spy, not happy she revealed it like that, but I think it is true.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Also knowing Sakura she probably did target me instead of the people that voted Lawl, so from mafia perspective it was not urgent to kill her tonight.
@sakura-aneki wait for the everybody to share their thoughts / pros to tell us what the right thing to do before revealing anything.
Mmh... I voted Shad last phase because his vote reasoning wasn't to my liking, but so far in this phase his posts make sense, why are you distrusting him so?how dare you complain.
you have no right to comment on my actions mafia scum.
!Votekill Shad
Did he do something?how dare you complain.
you have no right to comment on my actions mafia scum.
!Votekill Shad
You mean with my role? Or in general... I didn't use it my role btw.Did he do something?
Yeah...used your role.You mean with my role? Or in general... I didn't use it my role btw.
Sakura I'm just playing the game, I don't like conflict, sorry if I said something your took offense too, I don't mind the vote, let just continue the playing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The reasoning was simple. I chose the one I thought was more suspicious.It was between me, Sakura and Samuel with 2 votes and then Lawl with 3.
You had 1 non locked vote from Gry.
Did you have a reason to suspect Lawl? What was your logic?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Correction: Sakura had 3 votes, before you changed it to lawl making sakura go back to 2.
I think she should reveal her result when appropriate, either she should decide that or wait for more people to request it? I can't tell if it is good to do so now.Yeah...used your role.
Wondering why she would just vote you without saying.