by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
someone said earlier not to share yet.Mmh... I voted Shad last phase because his vote reasoning wasn't to my liking, but so far in this phase his posts make sense, why are you distrusting him so?
What are your results for the night by the way ?
This is just really tragic isnt it, not how this game is meant to be played.Anyway, i think sakura is really spy, could have been a desperate act but that talk in the discussion thread afterwars makes me think she was genuine. For now i'd say we give her the benefit of the doubt. That vote on Shad looks like a tunnel vision rather than anything really serious, i think anyway.
Sakura, when voting Shad, did you keep in mind that your vote will not be cancelled by your second one, due to the current world effect? Your vote on Shad is there to stay.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Suspicious sonofdaws vote. Grysun suspicious. Demonspeed murdered lawlett. Until we get more info then there are the three suspects.I think Sakura is looking suspicion and in particular this post:
Seemed rather odd because seems to implicate both Shad and herself at the same time....
However, I haven't seen enough of the board yet so
Votekill Lambu to avoid an accidental mislynch. Nothing against ya though
I don't think you should reveal your target now but did you get blocked?one vote on 2 diff ppl, you can't vote twice on the same person
I don't think you should reveal your target now but did you get blocked?
second was my action.We know that 5 or 6 night actions were used last night, we know one was kill.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
) 
Honestly after last day phase there's no way Hardy used his role so that's one we can surely rule out being used.investigator died but sent his night action before him dying what's the priority order on that, would his action be taken into consideration as one of the 6-7? @Evil3ye
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
what makes you think that?Honestly after last day phase there's no way Hardy used his role so that's one we can surely rule out being used.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
)) how will the hosts take them into account, in order of sendout or what?
)Did you read aby of his posts? 95% of what Hardy said yesterday was advocating against using our roles (Spy excepted), preferably for the whole game. He said specifically that he wouldn't use his.what makes you think that?
They killed Hardy mostly because he was very active I believe. I heavily doubt they'd take risks and not block Sakura if they have an Escort.Or perhaps they figured they would block someone else instead? Though I'm not sure who would be a good target otherwise.