by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
oki thanks for the update.@sakura-aneki Holt didn't say he was Vanilla Townie, just that he was Town aligned.
I said I wouldn't use my ability, and I didn't.
Why did you pass the potato to someone despite Hardy's request? (Was in caps even!)Oh I'm passive
It might be due to what Erin asked earlier; maybe the passing of the potatoe doesn't count as a night action, since it's not her role per se.. We'd need the hosts answer about it.Why did you pass the potato to someone despite Hardy's request? (Was in caps even!)
Unlikely IMO. Hardy is a member of the Council so he should know how it works but yes, it's better to ask.It might be due to what Erin asked earlier; maybe the passing of the potatoe doesn't count as a night action, since it's not her role per se.. We'd need the hosts answer about it.
I'm still doing some back-reading, but I would be surprised if more than a few said they wouldn't targetOnly few agreed not to use no? Most were rather vague or didn‘t comment on their intentions, so unless she targeted the few that said they wouldn‘t target at worst she reveals a townie Det and at best a mafia killer.
Read this post Sakura!can someone please explain the potato, or where i can find info on it as i'm unable to find anything
Of course you don't have to follow it but you can't tell me that you expected the potato to explode N1? That would be too unfair. Does it mean that you wouldn't mind if Holt died or did you give it to me because it's his birthay?Wasn't under the impression we reached the consensus to all follow Hardy's words to be honest. Even if it was in caps, do you listen to everything that's written in caps here? :3
Also, can you blame me for not feeling comfortable of holding on to something that can lead to my death?
I didn't, I just didn't want to have this burden.Of course you don't have to follow it but you can't tell me that you expected the potato to explode N1? That would be too unfair. Does it mean that you wouldn't mind if Holt died or did you give it to me because it's his birthay?
We are only 3-4 action roles away from the two kills at night we need to use all our night actions to get to the 10+ plane.And this too where Hardy got a point too, if theres no priority left, blocking roles who are usually top priority are almost useless. its 50% chance to fail. so too risky better refrain from using them, imo.
@Evil3ye is passing potatoe is included in your night actions count ? (sounds unfair but asking, in case)
Do nightactions of previous nights stack though? I was under the impression it doesn't, since the opening text says the following:We are only 3-4 action roles away from the two kills at night we need to use all our night actions to get to the 10+ plane.
)Wow, you forgot about me.
I didn't use my role last night.
I didn't use any night action.
I didn't use my role.
I was writing the Post-Game Review for MG 85 before playing the new game. The post with a timestamp on it is there in the thread.
As a result, I didn't have time to look into the top suspects much.
My role is active.
So these guys plus sakura are the active bois. Marmalade is passive most likely mafia. Im vanilla townie.I have not used my role waiting for a good time/all of us to use them