by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
If you are townie holt pass it to me since im vanilla townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How is host gonna handle every role being priority 1 oh nooooo
If you're calling people SOBs and in all-caps after so little, then I'm tempted to just vote you up now...THIS IS THE MAFIA GRY TALKING YOU SON OF BITCH WHY DID YOU MURDER HARDY? DID YOU THINK HE WAS A THREAT TO YOU BEING TOP POSTER IN THIS GAME.
I have not used my role waiting for a good time/all of us to use themWhat we know 5-6 night actions used. 3 of them are sakura, marmalade potato and mafia kill. 2/3 left
PLZ JUST SAY IF YOU USED ROLE AT NIGHT DONT NEED TO SAY ROLE.
@gnut @xnut @Holt @Demonspeed @Takuan @GrySun @desin24 @Lambu @Moegara @SonOfDaws @Shad @Organizized @Gajeel @Erinyes
Plz we have no info at all we need all the info.
Wow, you forgot about me.PLZ JUST SAY IF YOU USED ROLE AT NIGHT DONT NEED TO SAY ROLE.
@gnut @xnut @Holt @Demonspeed @Takuan @GrySun @desin24 @Lambu @Moegara @SonOfDaws @Shad @Organizized @Gajeel @Erinyes
Plz we have no info at all we need all the info.
Even though you‘re hungry?Wow, you forgot about me.
I didn't use my role last night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He gave it as his hint thoughI honestly don't think Sam knows about the Seraph thing and "I'm hungry"
I guess it's hard to tell if I'm town or mafia since I have the same style of playing. But it can't be helped, I can't act, last time I was lucky I had the prostitute role and was traitor so I played the prosti to my advantage not having to lie, just leave out information. I know that might as well make me look guilty now, but what are the chances that history is repeating itself? Think about it.And yes Hardy died as expected, good thing Doctors probably didn‘t PM like he wantedWould definitely say he played badly, the lawl lynch was very bad. However he was very trusted as town by most so he had to go.
I‘d like to say beware of sakura‘s „outbursts“, the reason she‘s unblocked may not only be that they have no Escort but that she‘s lying. I do trust her so far but eventually I‘ll get tired of her overly zealous shtick.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Obviously tried to save my mafia friend lawl but failed, smh.
))wtf is the potato, what am I missing here?so you think holt is mafia OR ARE YOU A MAFIA THAT GAVE HOLT THE POTAT?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He was bodyguard.
I only mentioned I wasn't blocked. not that I got or didn't get a result. I also said I'd reveal later. Iz all. But atm I'm still thinking if it's a good idea to share now or not, want to see how my target acts during this day.Considering we agreed only good roles to use we probably shouldn‘t have people say that. You, hot potato and mafia killer are already 3 actions out of the 5-6 done at night. Rest could very easily be strong town roles or certain mafia roles.
You getting a result is very surprising tbh, with so few actions used that‘s pretty lucky to target the one who did. Idk when the best time to say it is, as it could put a townie in trouble too. Meh.
the clock showed 30 seconds when i posted. It was just my goodbye nothing more. I'll just say it now, don't make the mistake of thinking that me applying the same tactics as last game makes me mafia. You're gonna regret it. And even if you don't lynch me I'm gonna definitely die during the night. My death can't be avoided, the only reason I'm still alive is because townies doubt me, which can't be helped, but yeh, mafia are taking this to their advantage. Only thing I can suggest is even if there's the chance of me being mafia, I think the best solution for you would be to just leave me for last. Late game my role will become useless anyway so lynching me might not be such a big deal. Other than that, it's up to you guys. I'm out in the open, all I can do is try to find mafias before I die.Yes, because he was trusted by nearly everyone, and from experience N1 kills are either sniping for good roles or more commonly getting rid of the very trustworthy ones.
As for the Spy there‘s many things that make sense, including sakura just lying. Conveniently she is Spy, the one role everyone was saying was important, maybe in an effort to change her lynch. But maybe she was also just a legit desperate town, but after last game I wouldn‘t be so sure of that.
Also, Spy is hardly a priority kill role. Targeting the right person on N1 is sheer luck, + they could‘ve thought Doctors would be on her and kill would fail.
I agree with blocking roles not using their role tonight.And this too where Hardy got a point too, if theres no priority left, blocking roles who are usually top priority are almost useless. its 50% chance to fail. so too risky better refrain from using them, imo.
@Evil3ye is passing potatoe is included in your night actions count ? (sounds unfair but asking, in case)
Even though you‘re hungry?
The fuck is this hungry stuff with @Seraph ? I was legit hungry last night so I had some creme brulee dude. I am a decent cook, Marm has seen the pics firsthandI honestly don't think Sam knows about the Seraph thing and "I'm hungry"

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Oh, not a hint, legit just saying "I'm hungry"He gave it as his hint though

I took it as a joke from his side actually, very Sam to respond like that. (And since I don't think he was around when the hungry thing happened). But that might just be my interpretation of it ;3I‘m kinda surprised we have 5 passive claimers, possibly more will claim passive role among those that didn‘t hint. You‘d think a game like this would consist of active roles only, and town would need to organize which roles to use.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He gave it as his hint though
You know me well~I took it as a joke from his side actually, very Sam to respond like that. (And since I don't think he was around when the hungry thing happened). But that might just be my interpretation of it ;3
I don't understand the bolded part. You didn't get blocked means you got a result.I only mentioned I wasn't blocked. not that I got or didn't get a result. I also said I'd reveal later. Iz all. But atm I'm still thinking if it's a good idea to share now or not, want to see how my target acts during this day.
Wow, such a deathly cute giftThat was me, happy late birthday Holt![]()
ah, thought you assumed if it was positive or negative result. There was a result I just don't want to say which.I don't understand the bolded part. You didn't get blocked means you got a result.
Or do you mean your result was that your target didn't target anyone? That's a passive result but a result nonetheless. Unless i completely misunderstand what you're saying.
Ah, gotcha.ah, thought you assumed if it was positive or negative result. There was a result I just don't want to say which.
precisely why we need everyone to say if they used their night actions or not. And fucking faster, the day is going by and only a few mentioned. After everyone mentions I will reveal who I targeted and what result I got.I think the value in spy N1 is less in their usual intended result, but more in that they can detect if a player used a role at night at all, a useful thing to know if they agreed they wouldn't use their role or they're claiming passive.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Demonspeed - Active role (not too important) #182
digitaldude - Plain townie #191
Erinyes Active #179
Gajeel - Passive #12
gnut - NOT CLAIMED
Goodboy - Bodyguard (lynched on D1)
GrySun - Active #29
Hardy - Investigator (Killed on N1)
Holt - Plain townie #233
Lambu - Passive
MarmaladeSky - no night action #201 Active? Passive?
Moegara - Passive role
Organizized - Active role (wont use) #180 - won't use role N1 might use later - assume it's a one shot role
sakura-aneki - Spy #396
Shad - Active role #68
SirSamuel016 - never had the role before #259 - Active? Passive?
SonOfDaws - Active role #495
Takuan - Active #491
xnut - Active #503
N1:
- Sakura Investigated
- Mafia Kill Hardy
- Holt received hot potato
Who didn't use night action:
-Takuan
-Shad
-Demonspeed
-SirSam
-xnut
Who used night action:
-sakura
Sakura-taichou:
HARDY:
- DD
Last min vote on me thinking i'd take the lead in lynching. Trolling a lot, calling ppl out randomly (DemonSpeed and Gry focus)- Shad
On me constantly, trying hard to get me lynced (or to reveal my role again)- Demonspeed
Voted for lawl last second.
- #357 Said he's going with Lawl or Shad.
- #39 Erinyes "A single post just to immediately dismiss what I think is the best course, while barely interacting with me in any sort of other way, is alerting me. "
Hum, i might have misled you there. I said i didn't use any action, i didn't mean by that that i am active and chosed to not use my role. I am in fact passive.Takuan - Active #491