Games Mafia Game 86 - Magic: the Gathering - Planechase - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum


by desin, panda and evil

Mechanic Design
The idea was a mechanic that is part of the core Mafia Game and not just an optional addon that distracts from it. Therefore the mechanic was based on the amount of night actions happening per night, giving people agency as individuals as well as factions as a whole. For full transparency all possible effects would be visible to everyone from the start so there are no information imbalances. As for the effects of the mechanic we once again took a look at the core mechanics being night actions and voting.
In regards to votes we chose "sticky votes" in the sense that every player has 2 locked votes to use. Thus giving every vote meaning and possibly undercutting any mafia last minute vote switcheroos. The intention was to give all three factions more options when it comes to voting ranging from voting your top two suspects as a town or using one vote on your mafia buddy to use later on as an alibi.

"Single vote" phase had a similar intention by putting more pressure on the day discussion and analysis beforehand to make a vote that counts while also leaving mafia less options for deniability for their votes.

"Double lynch" phase was supposed to be possible only very early in the game as it was only achievable with lot of active role uses. During the day town would be at a disadvantage due to it only being D2/D3 but still with a chance to get mafia. During the night in "double action" phase Mafia have a chance for two kills, however early on they would not have enough information to target valuable townies specifically. On the other hand townies had 2 nights for actions to gather information and get a surplus of info from very early on in the game thus speeding up the game. Investigative roles could possibly confirm their sanities and feed in lot of information for the following day discussion. Kill reducing roles had the same chance of stopping a kill just as in any normal night. This was supposed to help town get an information advantage early on by giving them the results of 3 nights by the beginning of D3/D4.

The chance of double kill is nevertheless alluring to mafia who would push for it but this would be balanced out by the automatic mechanic of the following night where the kill would have a 50% chance to fail. During the day the previous votes would be turned into penalty votes giving mafia a chance to manipulate the vote while also being at danger of paying for past suspicion.

Janitor kill was supposed to take information away from both parties opening the chance for mafia to claim a role that the investigator could find out thus catching mafia right there. The day lynch would be hidden as well thus as well only letting the investigator find out who it was while mafia does not know which role (if townie) was taken out and can’t plan around that.

As the game progresses the effects of the mechanic become less and less intrusive thus bringing endgame back to the basic game.

Assuming with almost certainty the game would start off accelerated early on with a double action night followed by a 50% failure chance to bring it back in pace, thus the assumption was D2 using mechanic 8-9 followed by mechanic 10+ which would then cut down actions to 3-6 and then staying in that realm until endgame and no mechanic interventions.

Role List/Faction Build
The main aspect of the game mechnic - number of the night roles used - was a key element in building the roles list. It was a balancing act of active and passive roles, as well as the timing of possible role uses. Majority of roles were added under the assumption they would start use at the beginning. As the game would progress further would be activated, to balance taken out roles. A number of maximum possible actions was defined and the rest would be filled out with passive roles. Naturally the Town as biggest faction would receive most of it and would have the biggest influence on the mechanic through cooperation. No day action except for one voting related roles were added to keep the focus on night actions.
The Intel Force
A third of the Town's setup would be the investigative roles, which could feed in new details from active player pool as well as beyond the grave. Due to the possible double night action scenario and resulting in possible information overflow the roles were added in a singlular amount. The Spy role with the potential to varify any night action, bundled with the by hosts confirmed amount of night actions, to make or break any claims made during the day phases. Spirit Medium, similar to the Spy would potentially make or break action claims. Insane Detective to potentially find Mafia/TP, although from 7 non-Townie roles only 4 were detectable, so the potential here was limited. Coupled with the Naive Traitor role this Detective would come "online" with the findings later than usual, as the sanities needed to be confirmed first. And upon death would also have the potential to seed dissesnt amoung the Mafia team to help unfail a TP member amongst them. Investigator was added for the possible Janitor'd night action scenario to unfail hidden roles.

The Protectors
An other third of the Town was designed to increase the durability and be able to reduce number of casualties in double action night scenario. Roles with this intend being used were Sane Doctor, Bodyguard, Prostitute and Jesus.

The Special Force
The two new role Necromancer and Banshee were added for observation as they both never had practical use before. Both seemed more on the situational end of usefulnes, but likewise had potential to be pivotal for a leap forward for their faction.

The Decoys
And lastly, two vanilla Townies were added to potentially attract Mafia's attention and tank a night hit instead of an other role for a possible Sleeper recruting in an early TP death scenario.
Mafia Setup
The Mafia was designed to have two actions per night, and therefore have the possibility in participating in the mechanics as well. For the second action besides the kill there were currently only two possible options available, which are Detective or Escort.

Settling on Mafia Escort as this role was more aligned with the mechanics in mind. Detective with a double action would scout the Town roles too quickly, giving full transparancy. The Apprentice as addition to sacrifice some flexibility in the beginning to be able to react flexibly on the situation at hand. The choices to go along were Strongman for a certain kill, a Bomb for an additional kill at lynch, and a Janitor for an information surplus. Poisoner to give flexibility in timing of kills. Mafia Boss in this setup was more a pro-Town faction choice to give Mafia the impression of higher Detectives presence.
Third Party Setup
With no killing ability, and with passive roles only, (with exception of Mafia member), Third Party was not given the possibility to participate in the mechanics. However, both non-Mafia members were given protection related roles to increase durability, one night protection in Threesome candidate as Bulletproof, one late game day protection role for the town Lover as Innocent Child with a D5 timed confirmation. This role with also start off with the Hot Potato with the same timing. The Mafia Noble role was assigned to the Lover to use it within the Mafia faction, as well as late game potential change to Third Party faction.

Gameplay Analysis
As the game kicked-off the analysis around the use of the mechanic started. Different strategies of using it to the best advantage were discussed and weighted off against each other. The dominanting strategy among the players with night roles and therefore influence on the mechanic agreed to be a conservative use of the night roles to not reach the treasholds of 7 to 9 role uses.

This resulted in only half of the night actions being used, successfully denying the "double action"/"janitored" day and night phases the following day and remained the in use throughout night 1 to night 3 as leading strategy from town's side as evident by (periodically) missing night actions from roles such as Doctor, Prostitute and Spirit Medium.

Only by night 4 confidence in night role use increased as the pool of players with night roles has declined enough to not reach the threasholds and stay in line with the initial strategy.
Townie Faction
The lack of information from performed investigative night actions from the dominant mechanic strategy, and setup, led to analysis of players' behaviours, such as role claims. Those were weighted off against each other and analyzed against plausibility in setup. Behavioural patterns, such as voting as well as cooperativeness with the leading strategy became factors to decide the order of day lynches. More subtile patterns, such as timing of role hints, activity in total were picked up on as well, but were secondary as deemed to be non substantial enough. By end of D4 and four lynched townies in a row, the situation for town became unwinnable, however was not perceived as such, as the existence of third party was not discovered and thus disregarded, but giving a false sense of security through the bloated numbers. Inconsistancies in night role action claims against the confirmed night role action used by the mechanic came in as an additional analysis tool as well, however, already at a very late point in game, and too late to turn the tides.

Mafia Faction
Starting off very cautiously assessing the importance of the mechanic, almost no one participating actively in discussions throught the first day phase, or hinting the nature of a role, before going into first night discussions with the team to talk through and align a working strategy. Through following day phases the team succeeded in dodging day lynches in diverting the players to find someone more suspicious or inconsitant to lynch instead. The strategy to pass the Hot Potatoe secondary role to an investigative townie role and blocking it paid off greatly and was overlooked by the other players long enough to almost tie in numbers with remaining factions. The existance of third party, while couple of times mentioned in the internal brain stormings was not seriously enough considered to start looking into the potential candidates for it. The focus remained heavily on dismantling town, even at the point where it was not possible to lynch townies anymore. The end game strategy became working towards reaching a close enough number and win the game with the additional Noble vote, unaware of it belonging to third party as well.

Third Party Faction
With plenty players to go through Threesome candidate took six guesses to join the Lovers' party and their night discussions. The night protection role ensured survival of one mafia kill attempt, and the false claim by an other townie benefited and made him trusted enough to not be lynched. Mafia, while picking the apprenticed Strongman role chose a different target to use it on, making him literally dodge the bullet until making the mafia lover aware of his own existence shortly after. Similarly unaware of the identity of the candidate the lovers were trying to give hints about their own alignment, as discretely as possible to not expose themselves completely. Town lover although passing the potato stayed under the radar during day phases long enough to get day time benefits from the town role on D5. Mafia lover was from then on faced with a bigger challenge to keep the town counterpart alive, but, was trusted within the faction even while persuading to go for alternative options. During the day Mafia lover remained trusted by town also through incriminating mafia faction members, until only one was left and numbers allowed it to win with the votes.
Hot Potato played by @MarmaladeSky D1, @Holt D2, @sakura-aneki D3-D5 (killed D5)

The starting position of Hot Potato was given to a Town-aligned secondardy Third Party out of curiosity to see what they do with it. Through the exchange with the Mafia Lover it was quietly passed on to a Mafia player, to then decide within the team. Mafia team passed it on to role revealed Spy and going forward effectively blocked with the Mafia Escort the investigative role as well as the further passing in one action. Due to the novelty of this role and strategy and no indication of a Mafia Escort in the setup to that point Town did not identify this as highly benefitial Mafia strategy and held the passing Mafia Member accountable up until after the Hot Potato exploded.

In role design we categorized this role as a Priority 3 action to potentially block the movement. If this is going to remain a one-sided pro-Mafia strategy only, perhaps the categorization into Priority 3 need be reevalued again. I think this needs at least two or three games further test runs. In any case the movement of the Hot Potato is an important new information for the players to analyze.


Necromancer played by @Demonspeed (killed N4)

This role starts off basically very vanilla and with progressing game increasingly gains strength. All really depends not only on the Town setup, but also the order in which Townies died, thus bit on the harder side to plan around in game design as it could tilt the balance heavily pro-Town, or be completely useless. This situational usefulness of the role could lead to very unique outcomes and memorable moments, thus looking forward to see what our players will do with it in next games.


Banshee played by @SonOfDaws (lost D8)

Due to the longevity of the player this role could not show all aspects of its functunalities in this game, as the killing action was missing for a full review ( why didn't you die daws ;p). My impression was that similar to all other Townie killing roles it incentivises the player to analyze the player pool in selecting anti-Townie targets. We also drafted it as a Priority 3 action, both selecting and killing, which means it could be blocked. Player raised the question about feedback concerning his viable targets upon death, as he wouldnot know which actions have succeeded and which havenot. Perhaps this need further clarification.


Bulletproof Townie (Lover) by D6 previously (Threesome Candidate) played by @Gajeel (won D8)

Threesome Candidate as secondary role was the new addition in this game, and of course can be paired with a lot of roles on-going. This combination in particular is in the upper spectrum strength wise. Most combinations give this role a solid role claim thus increase the time the player can have to find the other members of the Third Party, thus victory becomes more achievable (as demonstrated in this game). No matter the primary role though, if one Lover dies in the first couple of phases this role has same slim chance as before to guess the remaining member.


Mafia Noble (Lover) played by @Lambu (won D8)

This role was added as a big nerf for the self-confirming Townie Noble. Perhaps also due to the fact that it was added just now the players would rather take it as self-confirming Mafia Noble, thus the Mafia team decided it is best to keep it as a last resort role in end game, when the numbers allow it to lynch a last Townie and win the game. I like to see some more bolder usage of the role in a few more test runs to see if it is versatile enough to allow different playstyles, or it will remain this last resort use. But either way I think it makes the previously drafted Mafia Robber obsolete and see its potential to move it to the chopping board and go on with Mafia Noble alone.
The built game mechanic is right now the best tool to try out different cencepts in the meta and potentially explore new rules or addition of new roles. What we were most curious about was exploring different voting regulations, concept of collective vs individual choice to select varying night scenarios.

Voting concepts: From the three concepts it turned out to be the least impactful. This might or might not have been heavily influenced through the simultaneous introduction of new tie breaking rule, which turned out to shift the timing of the votes more towards the end. Implementation-wise, some inaccurate wordings led to different interpretations of intended concepts, that were unnoticed by us for some time, unfortunately resulting in some frustrations on the side. Generally the hope to observe some different strategies around the voting concepts werenot observable in the scope as hoped in development.

Collective and individual choice concept: Giving the individual players the option to participate in an overarching game mechanic strategy was the second incooperated concept. Players discussing it already on day one, strategizing around it and arguing for/against the respective positions was perceived by us as positively participative. In this format with night actions, not everyone was given the chance to actually influence it individually with their own actions. Changing that is something I might explore in a future game.

Varying night scenarios concept: Coupled with the previous concept of choices the varying night scenarios concept was a very risky endeavour, that was misjudged in game designing phase, thus in hindsight something I would not do again. The role list was build upon the possibilities of these varying night concepts actually occuring, some even in a particular order, which due to the free choices were not going as drafted at all. Lot of these concepts while being big part of the design were not used, thus best done in a set environment only.

​
 
Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,183
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
If you are townie holt pass it to me since im vanilla townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How is host gonna handle every role being priority 1 oh nooooo

And this too where Hardy got a point too, if theres no priority left, blocking roles who are usually top priority are almost useless. its 50% chance to fail. so too risky better refrain from using them, imo.

@Evil3ye is passing potatoe is included in your night actions count ? (sounds unfair but asking, in case)
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
THIS IS THE MAFIA GRY TALKING YOU SON OF BITCH WHY DID YOU MURDER HARDY? DID YOU THINK HE WAS A THREAT TO YOU BEING TOP POSTER IN THIS GAME.
If you're calling people SOBs and in all-caps after so little, then I'm tempted to just vote you up now...
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
PLZ JUST SAY IF YOU USED ROLE AT NIGHT DONT NEED TO SAY ROLE.

@gnut @xnut @Holt @Demonspeed @Takuan @GrySun @desin24 @Lambu @Moegara @SonOfDaws @Shad @Organizized @Gajeel @Erinyes

Plz we have no info at all we need all the info.
Wow, you forgot about me.

I didn't use my role last night.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I honestly don't think Sam knows about the Seraph thing and "I'm hungry"
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I‘m kinda surprised we have 5 passive claimers, possibly more will claim passive role among those that didn‘t hint. You‘d think a game like this would consist of active roles only, and town would need to organize which roles to use.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I honestly don't think Sam knows about the Seraph thing and "I'm hungry"
He gave it as his hint though
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
And yes Hardy died as expected, good thing Doctors probably didn‘t PM like he wanted :fail Would definitely say he played badly, the lawl lynch was very bad. However he was very trusted as town by most so he had to go.

I‘d like to say beware of sakura‘s „outbursts“, the reason she‘s unblocked may not only be that they have no Escort but that she‘s lying. I do trust her so far but eventually I‘ll get tired of her overly zealous shtick.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Obviously tried to save my mafia friend lawl but failed, smh.
I guess it's hard to tell if I'm town or mafia since I have the same style of playing. But it can't be helped, I can't act, last time I was lucky I had the prostitute role and was traitor so I played the prosti to my advantage not having to lie, just leave out information. I know that might as well make me look guilty now, but what are the chances that history is repeating itself? Think about it.
I have no idea why I was so lucky/unlucky to get important roles in both games like this but when I saw spy I was disappointed, I was like yea I can investigate night actions but that doesn't say much about my targets, not like detective would, then I come into the thread and see everyone talking about how spy is the most important role in this game. I think the gods are trolling me big time :)))

About my outbursts, they're part of who I am, you'll come to learn that as we keep socializing here, those who know me already or who have me on FB should know it's my go to reaction when smth I'm invested in is challenged XD I'm passionate and volcanic (believe it or not I had my yearly review Friday and the once common feedback I got from ppl I work with was exactly that XD). So yeah, not a shtick.

so you think holt is mafia OR ARE YOU A MAFIA THAT GAVE HOLT THE POTAT?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


He was bodyguard.
wtf is the potato, what am I missing here?

Considering we agreed only good roles to use we probably shouldn‘t have people say that. You, hot potato and mafia killer are already 3 actions out of the 5-6 done at night. Rest could very easily be strong town roles or certain mafia roles.

You getting a result is very surprising tbh, with so few actions used that‘s pretty lucky to target the one who did. Idk when the best time to say it is, as it could put a townie in trouble too. Meh.
I only mentioned I wasn't blocked. not that I got or didn't get a result. I also said I'd reveal later. Iz all. But atm I'm still thinking if it's a good idea to share now or not, want to see how my target acts during this day.

Yes, because he was trusted by nearly everyone, and from experience N1 kills are either sniping for good roles or more commonly getting rid of the very trustworthy ones.

As for the Spy there‘s many things that make sense, including sakura just lying. Conveniently she is Spy, the one role everyone was saying was important, maybe in an effort to change her lynch. But maybe she was also just a legit desperate town, but after last game I wouldn‘t be so sure of that.

Also, Spy is hardly a priority kill role. Targeting the right person on N1 is sheer luck, + they could‘ve thought Doctors would be on her and kill would fail.
the clock showed 30 seconds when i posted. It was just my goodbye nothing more. I'll just say it now, don't make the mistake of thinking that me applying the same tactics as last game makes me mafia. You're gonna regret it. And even if you don't lynch me I'm gonna definitely die during the night. My death can't be avoided, the only reason I'm still alive is because townies doubt me, which can't be helped, but yeh, mafia are taking this to their advantage. Only thing I can suggest is even if there's the chance of me being mafia, I think the best solution for you would be to just leave me for last. Late game my role will become useless anyway so lynching me might not be such a big deal. Other than that, it's up to you guys. I'm out in the open, all I can do is try to find mafias before I die.

And this too where Hardy got a point too, if theres no priority left, blocking roles who are usually top priority are almost useless. its 50% chance to fail. so too risky better refrain from using them, imo.

@Evil3ye is passing potatoe is included in your night actions count ? (sounds unfair but asking, in case)
I agree with blocking roles not using their role tonight.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Even though you‘re hungry?
I honestly don't think Sam knows about the Seraph thing and "I'm hungry"
The fuck is this hungry stuff with @Seraph ? I was legit hungry last night so I had some creme brulee dude. I am a decent cook, Marm has seen the pics firsthand :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

He gave it as his hint though
Oh, not a hint, legit just saying "I'm hungry" :XD
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I‘m kinda surprised we have 5 passive claimers, possibly more will claim passive role among those that didn‘t hint. You‘d think a game like this would consist of active roles only, and town would need to organize which roles to use.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



He gave it as his hint though
I took it as a joke from his side actually, very Sam to respond like that. (And since I don't think he was around when the hungry thing happened). But that might just be my interpretation of it ;3
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,816
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I took it as a joke from his side actually, very Sam to respond like that. (And since I don't think he was around when the hungry thing happened). But that might just be my interpretation of it ;3
You know me well~
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
guys.

your list of suspects and why, wanna write them all down.

and we need updated list of active roles and who used/did not use roles last night
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I only mentioned I wasn't blocked. not that I got or didn't get a result. I also said I'd reveal later. Iz all. But atm I'm still thinking if it's a good idea to share now or not, want to see how my target acts during this day.
I don't understand the bolded part. You didn't get blocked means you got a result.
Or do you mean your result was that your target didn't target anyone? That's a passive result but a result nonetheless. Unless i completely misunderstand what you're saying.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
That was me, happy late birthday Holt :blush
Wow, such a deathly cute gift

And yeah, just realizing that it's interesting Sakura got a result. I thought there were more people agreeing with Hardy not to use roles. And since we had just 5-6. Excluding her and marm's potato, she still managed to guess someone correctly.

Anyway, I suppose it's not worth revealing for now since she likely didn't get the killer
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I don't understand the bolded part. You didn't get blocked means you got a result.
Or do you mean your result was that your target didn't target anyone? That's a passive result but a result nonetheless. Unless i completely misunderstand what you're saying.
ah, thought you assumed if it was positive or negative result. There was a result I just don't want to say which.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
ah, thought you assumed if it was positive or negative result. There was a result I just don't want to say which.
Ah, gotcha.
Anyway as others pointed out, don't reveal just yet. I was just trying to clarify what you really meant by that cause i got confused.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I think the value in spy N1 is less in their usual intended result, but more in that they can detect if a player used a role at night at all, a useful thing to know if they agreed they wouldn't use their role or they're claiming passive.
precisely why we need everyone to say if they used their night actions or not. And fucking faster, the day is going by and only a few mentioned. After everyone mentions I will reveal who I targeted and what result I got.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Demonspeed - Active role (not too important) #182
digitaldude - Plain townie #191
Erinyes Active #179
Gajeel - Passive #12
gnut - NOT CLAIMED
Goodboy - Bodyguard (lynched on D1)
GrySun - Active #29
Hardy - Investigator (Killed on N1)
Holt - Plain townie #233
Lambu - Passive
MarmaladeSky - no night action #201 Active? Passive?
Moegara - Passive role
Organizized - Active role (wont use) #180 - won't use role N1 might use later - assume it's a one shot role
sakura-aneki - Spy #396
Shad - Active role #68
SirSamuel016 - never had the role before #259 - Active? Passive?
SonOfDaws - Active role #495
Takuan - Active #491
xnut - Active #503
N1:

- Sakura Investigated
- Mafia Kill Hardy
- Holt received hot potato



Who didn't use night action:
-Takuan
-Shad
-Demonspeed
-SirSam
-xnut


Who used night action:

-sakura
Sakura-taichou:
  • DD
    Last min vote on me thinking i'd take the lead in lynching. Trolling a lot, calling ppl out randomly (DemonSpeed and Gry focus)
  • Shad
    On me constantly, trying hard to get me lynced (or to reveal my role again)
  • Demonspeed
    Voted for lawl last second.
HARDY:
  • #357 Said he's going with Lawl or Shad.
  • #39 Erinyes "A single post just to immediately dismiss what I think is the best course, while barely interacting with me in any sort of other way, is alerting me. "
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Demonspeed - Active role (not too important) #182
digitaldude - Plain townie #191
Erinyes Active #179
Gajeel - Passive #12
gnut - NOT CLAIMED
Goodboy - Bodyguard (lynched on D1)
GrySun - Active #29
Hardy - Investigator (Killed on N1)
Holt - Plain townie #233
Lambu - Passive
MarmaladeSky - Passive #519
Moegara - Passive role
Organizized - Active role (wont use) #180 - won't use role N1 might use later - assume it's a one shot role
sakura-aneki - Spy #396
Shad - Active role #68
SirSamuel016 - never had the role before #259 - Active? Passive?
SonOfDaws - Active role #495
Takuan - Active #491
xnut - Active #503
N1:

- Sakura Investigated
- Mafia Kill Hardy
- Holt received hot potato



Who didn't use night action:
-Takuan
-Shad
-Demonspeed
-SirSam
-xnut


Who used night action:

-sakura
-edited to Add Marmalade's passive claim-

Sakura-taichou:
  • DD
    Last min vote on me thinking i'd take the lead in lynching. Trolling a lot, calling ppl out randomly (DemonSpeed and Gry focus)
  • Shad
    On me constantly, trying hard to get me lynced (or to reveal my role again)
  • Demonspeed
    Voted for lawl last second.
HARDY:
  • #357 Said he's going with Lawl or Shad.
  • #39 Erinyes "A single post just to immediately dismiss what I think is the best course, while barely interacting with me in any sort of other way, is alerting me. "


@gnut @MarmaladeSky @SirSamuel016

active or passive?
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Takuan - Active #491
Hum, i might have misled you there. I said i didn't use any action, i didn't mean by that that i am active and chosed to not use my role. I am in fact passive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top