by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
Had to reread this post couple times.....really?'d rather put it on our spH9Qi.gify to protect her rather than throw it to someone that we don't even know if he's mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sorry...hopefully this quote works...dont know why it was all messed upI'd rather put it on our spy to protect her rather than throw it to someone that we don't even know if he's mafia.
Funny...cause how you gonna confirm anybody???Thank you, I missed I wouldn't say that confirms her as townie either.
I was only pointing out that I don't suspect her any less for having come out and say that. Sorry if I said something obvious.Funny...cause how you gonna confirm anybody???
Cause bruv its day2 and most of us were restricted...it seems(lookingbat those who moved last nite)
Guess what that means....we are officially a day behind let it be everyone"pfft" was truthful
My reasoning for being shady with my language regarding my role is because I didn't want to outright disclose the nature of it (passive) just yet as it's a handy role for town.Well that just leaves @SirSamuel016 why did you claim passive and still mentioned you didn't use a role?
No need to be sorry.I was only pointing out that I don't suspect her any less for having come out and say that. Sorry if I said something obvious.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Goodnight lolDay ends at a rather inconvenient time for brazil, so I won‘t be there anymore. Do your vote/s responsibly.
Still wondering if I should do a 2nd one.
Guess I'm just weird.Votekill Moegara - Been getting weird vibe from him from D1, especially the way he locked his vote on GB right after questioning sakura for locking on Shad without proper proof, then say he voted lawl for being the troll that he is. This was right after Hardy expressed disbelief in lawl, too. Kinda felt like a calculated lock to start a bandwagon (after Gajeel already locked earlier). The interaction with Gry today was iffy as well. Not the strongest basis for a hunch, but I really don't have anything solid on anyone, so...

Will you use your second vote?votekill Erinyes
Pretty much for the same reasons stated by others. Highly inactive, only gives updated lists, and keeps flying under the radar.
I won't be here for the end of the phase.
Non answer? It was between Lawl and Sakura to me, I chose the one I believed had the higher chances to be Mafia. Plus I know his playstyle can be very chaotic. The second post you linked isn't a clearer answer. It's normal not to trust anyone D1, it's just harder to trust some compared to others. When a veteran like Gry says that he trusted Lawl of all people D1 I can't understand it.Demonspeed (4 / 10)
He didn't say much in D1, when asked about his vote on Lawl he gave a non-answer (link), then gave an updated answer 2h later (link) , I willing to accept this for a D1 vote.
He was upset that some people used their actions, especially Potato passing.
Point out that mafia doesn't have escort if Spy wasn't killed. I think this is likely but not guaranteed, escort is still possible, I have some ideas how mafia could have used escort N1 but I don't want to give them ideas.
Has a list of suspect and people he trusts.
Conclusion: I want to believe him, but it hard.
You're all reading too much into me playing around. You can't use a role if it's passive so I decided to take that line with it.the biggest issue i have so far is with Sam saying he didnt used his role and then that he's passive.
Votekill sam
I don't think I'll use it today honestly. I won't be here for the last hours.Will you use your second vote?
That not why, can't give more info, let put a pin on this until it becomes relevant.You don't want to give them ideas? I don't see why an Escort wouldn't use it on someone who claimed Spy but if you have something in mind it's better to post it. Unlike Town, Mafia know who is who.
May make your looks suspicious in my opinion, but up to you.I don't think I'll use it today honestly. I won't be here for the last hours.
I dont know yet. i might use it if im back before the end of the dayWill you use your second vote?