by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
It's @digitaldude .I'm sorry, what is DD?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
??? Do you dislike the lynch? Even though she was Traitor?Anyway wake me up near phase end to do my 2 votes, don‘t feel like bothering much after that Erin lynch.
ERIN WAS A TRAITORAnyway wake me up near phase end to do my 2 votes, don‘t feel like bothering much after that Erin lynch.
They probably went with the wording ot he rules. Going by what it says in there, "votelocking" is the result of a second vote, so immediately votelocking someone is really "voting him twice."Not really, it still doesn‘t say we can vote the same person twice. Can I do it in the same post ie „I vote Person X with all my votes“ or is a votelock enough for both votes, or do I have to vote once then i another post vote again?
Why keep the wording that the vote must be changed if it doesn‘t have to?
Still kinda surprised 2 people‘s locks from last phase were counted as 2 votes even though they didn‘t change their vote.
Vote lock is enough.Not really, it still doesn‘t say we can vote the same person twice. Can I do it in the same post ie „I vote Person X with all my votes“ or is a votelock enough for both votes, or do I have to vote once then i another post vote again?
Why keep the wording that the vote must be changed if it doesn‘t have to?
Still kinda surprised 2 people‘s locks from last phase were counted as 2 votes even though they didn‘t change their vote.
It's @digitaldude .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
??? Do you dislike the lynch? Even though she was Traitor?
Yes, we did not end up lynching in the group of 6 I wanted that made the most sense to check.ERIN WAS A TRAITOR
Did her Detective sanity get revealed? Should answer your question.When a Naive Traitor/Detective dies his sanity doesn't get revealed?
nopAnyway, @sakura-aneki. Did you get blocked?
I guess it does. I thought it would be.Did her Detective sanity get revealed? Should answer your question.
AAAAH THIS IS THE FCKING MAFIA RIGHT HERE YOU JUST KILLED TRAITOR YOU DUMB DUMBUneventful?
They recruited DD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
True, she could be naive. Forgot this. But I don't think she being Det means that she couldn't be a real one.Yes, we did not end up lynching in the group of 6 I wanted that made the most sense to check.
And Naive Traitor exists, I assume she was that with how her primary role was Detective of all things + doubt there would be a real traitor + Sleeper. Not sure how you assume she was a real Traitor.
oh please DDAAAAH THIS IS THE FCKING MAFIA RIGHT HERE YOU JUST KILLED TRAITOR YOU DUMB DUMB
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also I didnt get hot potato holt might be mafia man.
This was the traitor talking.So you re telling us, we should just wait like docile lambs to be slaughtered without trying any acttion for those among us who can potentially block, investigate, save !
![]()
So you found out anything or just another null result?
YOU DIDNT GET ANY RESULT AGAIN DID YOU AAAAAAAHoh please DD