by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
is sam the bulletproof legit townie?I need to catch everything up but will cast my votes now in case i cant make it before the end of the days.
i have hard times trying to read people, i ve never played with Shad and Sakura, i dont know what to think about them, so far. i have the feeling gry is slightly different from usual. but he gives me towne vibes so far.
the biggest issue i have so far is with Sam saying he didnt used his role and then that he's passive.
Votekill sam
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay so your dead.btw I got the hot potato
So you found out anything or just another null result?
can you ppl stop asking this at the start of the freaking day? What point is there for me to reveal anything before ppl said if they did smth or not. There were again 5-6 actions during the night, AND NO KILL, what does that tell you?btw I got the hot potato
Its time to reveal roles guys remember last game, moment mafia had to claim their team blew up.Possible recruitment, or a block on the killer, or a doc protection.
Anyway, just gonna drop it here, but these coordinated votes against me from Sam and Marm left a bad taste in my mouth, especially for the reasons they gave. A double vote from Sam even.
@sakura-aneki i'm not outright accusing you, and if you're legit there's nothing you can do about it; but 2 consecutive nights as a spy in the open, without getting killed or blocked, really?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
you can think whatever you want, all of you. I have the potato from holt and I don't plan on passing it. So, regardless I will die at some point, just hope it's not too soon.Possible recruitment, or a block on the killer, or a doc protection.
Anyway, just gonna drop it here, but these coordinated votes against me from Sam and Marm left a bad taste in my mouth, especially for the reasons they gave. A double vote from Sam even.
@sakura-aneki i'm not outright accusing you, and if you're legit there's nothing you can do about it; but 2 consecutive nights as a spy in the open, without getting killed or blocked, really?
Isn't the spy quite a valuable role for you to just sacrifice yourself?you can think whatever you want, all of you. I have the potato from holt and I don't plan on passing it. So, regardless I will die at some point, just hope it's not too soon.
It's the main reason I wanted the potato. And with this it's the last thing I say to my defense. I am sacrificing myself for you ppl.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
does that matter? I'm in the open since day one. had to risk to stay alive for as long as I can.Isn't the spy quite a valuable role for you to just sacrifice yourself?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Just reveal roles.........
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You guys never even used them just reveal.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If a hoe used her role tonight, I will lynch her, which part of don't use your roles unless you are detective/spy people aren't getting exactly?Maybe by some miracle a prostitute blocked the killer.
If a hoe succesfully protected our spy, and could potentially give us a mafia name by giving the blocked target's name, i'll definitely not lynch that hoe. I'd open a hoe coming out with open arms.If a hoe used her role tonight, I will lynch her
That is true but what information did the hoe based her block on exactly? Just a guess? A doctor has higher chance of guessing right, also the hoe would have caused us a huge problem by making us miscalculate how many actions we can use every night, I would also welcome the hoe to tell us who she blocked, to find out the mafia man, but also to figure out our actions count.If a hoe succesfully protected our spy, and could potentially give us a mafia name by giving the blocked target's name, i'll definitely not lynch that hoe. I'd open a hoe coming out with open arms.
That would have been a weird move indeed, i agree with you.That is true but what information did the hoe based her block on exactly? Just a guess? A doctor has higher chance of guessing right, also the hoe would have caused us a huge problem by making us miscalculate how many actions we can use every night, I would also welcome the hoe to tell us who she blocked, to find out the mafia man, but also to figure out our actions count.
Hoe if you exist and you blocked somebody tonight, reveal yourself, trade your life with the mafia man.