Guys, I apologize for the wall of text. My notes, need to share them periodically in case I die.
Sakura-taichou: My Two top suspects after my Potato Test ended.
DD
Last min vote on me thinking i'd take the lead in lynching. FIST VOTE AS A VOTE LOCK DIRECTLY! What does that say? "vote lock sakura lets see who is saved." - obvious mafia play
Trolling a lot, calling ppl out randomly (DemonSpeed and Gry focus and me)."DEMONSPEED MAFIA GRYSUN SUSPCIIOUS VOTE AAAH KEEL THEM" "demonspeed murdered lawlett." "Suspicious sonofdaws vote. Grysun suspicious. Demonspeed murdered lawlett. Until we get more info then there are the three suspects." "sakura revealed in last game too. WHY YOU TRUST??""so you think holt is mafia OR ARE YOU A MAFIA THAT GAVE HOLT THE POTAT? He was bodyguard."(addressed to marm) "THIS IS THE MAFIA GRY TALKING YOU SON OF BITCH WHY DID YOU MURDER HARDY? DID YOU THINK HE WAS A THREAT TO YOU BEING TOP POSTER IN THIS GAME"and the list goes on - same as last game when he was mafia.
Claimed Vanilla D1, right off the bat, mentioned he's death miller which he can't possibly know. Seems to be calling out to be recruited. If there's no death in this game, he got recruited. That or he's already bold mafia. - there was not kill last night, which means mafia risked targeting him in the hopes they'd get him recruited instead. (last game townie died as mafia during the night meaning he was death miller, bet your sweet asses he's plain townie and got recruited, why else spit out townie in D1 even before I revealed)
He asked Holt to give him the potato since he's "plain townie, not important", obviously to get suspicion off him. (holt did not even answer to that remark)
He's among top posters and most of his posts are TROLL POSTS
His SECOND COMMENT is to state that he has no night action again.... and by his 9th post he spilt his role out (post 191)
Funny how Gry (who contradicted with Holt on the potato) is his main suspect and SonofDaws, Gry after last night is cleared in my eyes for now and Son of Daws gave me a very townie vibe right of the bat, I find it funny how his top suspects are "...so the ones left are grysun and sonofdaws OOOOOOOOOO my top suspects."
He voted for me D1 VOTELOCK in the last 3 minutes of the day, Demonspeed D2 but did not cast his second/locked vote. (note here, demonspeed is also on my list of suspects)
Today (Day 3) he applied the same tactic applied with Demonspeed and Grysun on me, calling me out as mafia in all caps like the troll that he is.- again same as last game when he was mafia.
HOLT
Incredibly low post count, he's precautious just like Erin was, trying to stay off the radar. he claims to always play like this, I wouldn't know and I honestly won't let that deter me with anyone. You're afk you're sus.
After claiming he got potato, he didn't even sketch a reaction when DD offered to receive the potato. Yet he gave it to me without even asking if I still want it, since I also MENTIONED NOT TO GIVE IT TO ME ANYMORE when I read someone's comment that it explodes during the day.
Further making him sus is the fact that when DD or whoever said that they could have pretended to give it to me and instead pass it to someone unimportant (like him), and I CONFIRMED THAT by saying "you're not rly good at reading into things are you" he still passed it to me instead of DD.
The reason I claimed out loud to get the potato was to see how Holt reacted, since DD (with a not important role) asked for it before me, and the best plan would have been to pretend to give it to me in public but then send it to him instead only confirms to me that he's mafia and so is DD. me asking for the potato was a test on Holt to see how he reacts (considering I have such an important role mind you).
Besides that his contradiction discussion with Gry on this same topic proves even further my theory. How could a legit townie agree with my proposition and not look for a way to ensure that an important role stays alive for as long as they can and have minimal damage to town?
In my opinion DD and holt are confirmed mafia. If you lynch them and they prove to be towns you can lynch me next. but I assure you I am right on this one.
Adding to this that Hardy suspected both Holt and Erinyes.
Holt voted for Sam D1 and D2. Reason being low activity? Rly, Holt you have 14 posts in DAY 3! Erinyes also voted for Sam as the last vote for him.
DEMONSPEED
Voted for lawl last second this alone is fking sus to me, hence why I voted him second day, same strategy as DD.
I also think DD casting a single vote on him, not locking either in D2 was just to throw us off DDs scent if Demon dies and turns out to be mafia. So this also fortifies my suspicion in both Demon and DD as being mafia. Which in turn also fortifies the Holt theory as they're linked together by the potato test.
Is also adding small nudges towards Gry being sus "Joke aside. I did find the fact that Gry avoided to vote for the ones with the most votes strange. What Sakura will say once she posts is quite obvious I think." How is not feeling like the top voted are sus and not going with the bandwagoon make him sus exactly in D1?
Mentioned Hardy pointing fingers at Erin and Gry "Hardy was pointing fingers at Erin IIRC. And Gry I think?" but Hardy did not point fingers at Gry (hence why I was confused with my notes) he did point fingers at Holt and Erin, this seems to me as another attempt to inflict suspicion upon Gry.
Trying to turn sus towards Marmelade as well for passing the potato to Holt without saying anything.
Insists that Marm and Gry are his top suspects.
Asking Gry about roles in the game how big the chances are for doubles probably to prepare his alibi when roles will be openly claimed later on (NOT NECESSARLY FOR DOCTOR ROLE WHICH HE CLAIMED TO NOT BE). He said in case of possible insane doc since i asked for protection and that might kill me.
Pointing fingers at Moegara for voting for Erin, though he couldn't know erin was traitor, still seemes like pointing fingers, jsut because she decided to go with the others' claims about Erin being completely different from how she usually plays an active role(that claim seemed legit to me).
Also voted for me D1

)) based on NOTHING, the discussion with Shad hadn't even happened yet when he cast his vote. Locked on Lawlett D1 no reason given. "Ugh, Vote kill lawlett." last second. Voted Takuan D2
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PEOPLE I TRUST FOR NOW
Has a very pro townie vibe to him, very calm and composed. For now I trust him.
Gives me a very pro townie vibe as well. For now I trust him.
I suspected him, but right now I think we were indeed just two stupid townies at each other's throats like Gry said. He's not completely cleared in my eyes, but the fact that he backed off me shows me he realized he was wrong and is trying to remedy the situation.
- MARM
- MOEGARA
- SAM
- LAMBU
- TAKUAN
with this being said. I'm gonna go with DD for now
!VoteKill DigitalDude