by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
My bad, I hope you can make everybody else corporate with you.
How will that make it sure that Sakura doesn't get targetted? Or do you mean that perhaps docs could protect her? Mafia still might as well go for her considering, despite perhaps not using her role, she's still a spy and potentially a danger to them.If people stopped using their actions randomly and allowed us to make an accurate count on how many investigative roles we have active every night, we could as a group agree that doctors should go next safely, that will make sure sakura is not targeted, and if she really doesn't have the potato then it even better.
This is why I was triggered, today we still can't say for sure if using more active roles is safe, even worse if we did use them and Holt did pass the bomb yesterday, we could have easily landed on a 7 today.
Wtf is this "they" and "we"?My bad, I hope you can make everybody else corporate with you.
If they don't we know who to lynch tomorrow and after tomorrow.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
They mafiaWtf is this "they" and "we"?

How you and gaj already have lynch targets for next 2days![]()
I'm assuming Gajeel found something?
How does that translate to knowing he has information for the next two lynches?I'm assuming Gajeel found something?
ExactlyHow does that translate to knowing he has information for the next two lynches?
She wouldn't say she has info if she wasn't sure tho?Though the fact that she died in your scenario doesn't mean X is certainly mafia though![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The fact gaj question your vote...why just you?
I really feel you guys been talking to each other...
If you are what I think..
Im not trusting a starting pair
I don't know anymoreSorry he/she gajeel what you gender xD ?
Is Gambler a gender--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because I trust Shad. He's a solid player this game, but I didn't like how he voted so quickly.The fact gaj question your vote...why just you?
Serious????I don't know anymoreIs Gambler a gender
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Because I trust Shad. He's a solid player this game, but I didn't like how he voted so quickly.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Yes, dead serious gnut. Him and Takuan are the only ones I'm inclined to believe they're townie.Serious????