by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
Oh yeah, I'm Mafia Gambler btwThink the serious was about the gambler thing, rather than Shad comment
What resukts?Shame Erin died without ever sharing her result(s) here, would've been at least nice to know who she suspected. We could always grill the voters on their reasoning again (Voters being Marmalade, xnut (x2), Gajeel, and Moegara).
@sakura-aneki You saw someone target DigitalDude last night?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
TrueWhat resukts?
Nite 1 and basically everyone didnt act passive guy xD
I'm still groggy from sleep, let me go caffeinateSame.... I'll be at work til well after the phase...but slower day so should be able to keep up(hopefully)Well my dears, I'll be going to sleep now. Need to get up early, unfortunately. Work is waiting for me.
I'll be back before the dayphase ends though - albeit only a few hours before that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Omg...and how did "we" cone to this conclusion?I'll just drop it now, he won't be coming back at this rate.
There is absolutely no way that SirSamuel016 can be Bulletproof Townie.
For how I know that information, interpret it yourself,I'll wait a bit more and see if I can bait more people
That brings me to another point. If he turns out mafia, then it's almost certain that they do not have a Strongman, or else he wouldn't have claimed such role. This is also why I'm more inclined to believe that Takuan is the townie within the list of suspects.
Keep an eye on those who said they trusted Samuel such as GrySun, sakura-aneki, and digitaldude, and some others I forgot
votekill SirSamuel016
votekill SirSamuel016
Sleep well Marm!Well my dears, I'll be going to sleep now. Need to get up early, unfortunately. Work is waiting for me.
I'll be back before the dayphase ends though - albeit only a few hours before that.
Bold play from the potential mafia. I'm sorry Gaj but I am indeed...I'll just drop it now, he won't be coming back at this rate.
There is absolutely no way that SirSamuel016 can be Bulletproof Townie.
For how I know that information, interpret it yourself,I'll wait a bit more and see if I can bait more people
That brings me to another point. If he turns out mafia, then it's almost certain that they do not have a Strongman, or else he wouldn't have claimed such role. This is also why I'm more inclined to believe that Takuan is the townie within the list of suspects.
Keep an eye on those who said they trusted Samuel such as GrySun, sakura-aneki, and digitaldude, and some others I forgot
votekill SirSamuel016
votekill SirSamuel016
What are you even trying to say gnutOmg...and how did "we" cone to this conclusion?
Trying to say....like how did you come to this conclusion and wtf shad vote woulda did?What are you even trying to say gnut
Maybe my role allowed me to prove that gnut? and maybe Shad voting for Samuel would have helped us lynch Sam instead of piling votes on DD?Trying to say....like how did you come to this conclusion and wtf shad vote woulda did?
Bruv...i pretty much believe you.Sleep well Marm!
Bold play from the potential mafia. I'm sorry Gaj but I am indeed...
I think Gajeel is doing just thatBruv...i pretty much believe you.
Like sakura...you claimed and no one contested
I dont believe youMaybe my role allowed me to prove that gnut? and maybe Shad voting for Samuel would have helped us lynch Sam instead of piling votes on DD?
Bruv...i pretty much believe you.
Like sakura...you claimed and no one contested
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Do whatever you want gnut, but I'm putting it on the table. Feel free to vote for me tooI dont believe you
Is he claiming spy too...you mean?I think Gajeel is doing just that