by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
BP. Thought he‘s more the type to fake active important role to get targetted than claim passive immediately though.Is he claiming spy too...you mean?
Gajeel is contesting it but he's increasingly scum in my books. Not only is he trying to get rid of me now but he was the first cab off the rank to vote for Erin last hour or two of that day-phase too, maybe that's not enough to draw the connection to him being mafia but that does stink a bit too much for my liking.Bruv...i pretty much believe you.
Like sakura...you claimed and no one contested
Aah....BP. Thought he‘s more the type to fake active important role to get targetted than claim passive immediately though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Of course I'm not okay with him calling me a liar. The only way they can get rid of me is through a lynch so don't you see the desperation in Gajeel throwing both of his votes at me with more than 12 hours to go, trying to see if something sticks? Claiming BP after I revealed it also serves as an attempt to try and discredit me, casting doubt on my legitimacy.Sam....you think it a possibility of 2 bp in this game
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Or you just cool with him calling you a liar?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My reveal was after his vote last night. His vote was post #734, my reveal was post #750.Did gaj vote after your reveal or before
Not lookin good m8My reveal was after his vote last night. His vote was post #734, my reveal was post #750.
the votes weren't even updated and I voted for the person I had in mind since the day started.Gajeel is contesting it but he's increasingly scum in my books. Not only is he trying to get rid of me now but he was the first cab off the rank to vote for Erin last hour or two of that day-phase too, maybe that's not enough to draw the connection to him being mafia but that does stink a bit too much for my liking.
Would I really contest your role after you claim it if I was mafia? It puts both of us in the spotlight, and I don't think a mafia would want that lol. I'm mostly sure that you're scum, and if you do turn out Bulletproof, which I doubt, then I'll happily join you in the afterworld the next day phase.Of course I'm not okay with him calling me a liar. The only way they can get rid of me is through a lynch so don't you see the desperation in Gajeel throwing both of his votes at me with more than 12 hours to go, trying to see if something sticks? Claiming BP after I revealed it also serves as an attempt to try and discredit me, casting doubt on my legitimacy.
I was wondering the same. I have read Gajeel say Sam was lying about being BP but not claiming to also be one.I'm confused if there a part 2 to Gajeel reveal or is this it?
Was it confirmed she claimed BP or spy?
You think in this set up 2 bp is possible?@SirSamuel016 You're dead no matter what if Town sees my role, so just give up at this point, it's either today or tomorrow for you
Here's the thing. Gajeel sounds very sure of what he's claiming, so what would he lie like that for? Is lynching the BP claim so important that he doesn't mind being lynched tomorrow in return?He's really putting his self out on a limb by saying otherwise.
1....hes lying
2.You are lying
3.both could be possible in this kinda set up where roles are restricted
My 2 cents
No imo...but you never knowHere's the thing. Gajeel sounds very sure of what he's claiming, so what would he lie like that for? Is lynching the BP claim so important that he doesn't mind being lynched tomorrow in return?
You can't blame me for being suspect of people who voted and ended up killing a detective now can you? All 5 votes for Erin came in the last 5 hours, xnut voted for her twice so in my books that's worse but given what you're currently pulling and throwing both votes at me without saving one for when the game develops and evolves is just reckless and ill-thought out.the votes weren't even updated and I voted for the person I had in mind since the day started.
I wouldn't rule it out, no. You need something to stick on me to get me gone given my role if you're mafia, and if you are Bulletproof/Town as well then you've just blundered right into the mafia's hands. I promise you, I'm not scum; I am Bulletproof.Would I really contest your role after you claim it if I was mafia? It puts both of us in the spotlight, and I don't think a mafia would want that lol. I'm mostly sure that you're scum, and if you do turn out Bulletproof, which I doubt, then I'll happily join you in the afterworld the next day phase.
Are votes really the only thing you have on my case?
Why would I give up? There's still a lot of time left in the day, and I'm not one to kneel so easily when attacked by potential scum.@SirSamuel016 You're dead no matter what if Town sees my role, so just give up at this point, it's either today or tomorrow for you
Exactly...im thinking its quite the possibility.@Gajeel can you role be useful still if you don't die today?
This is a very wierd situation, on one hand getting BP lynched is a valuable thing for mafia, on the other hand Sam was already suspect and Gajeel wasn't so why should gajeel want this spotlight if he wasn't sure.
The worse case scenario is that they are both BP.