by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
I'm not sure I understand the point of this detective use? it doesn't matter what result you get if you don't know your sanity? what the logic here?I am Necromancer. I borrowed Erin's ability last night and targeted Gry. Result? Guilty.
Would be nice if a Town Det had targeted him already since he is a popular night target.
You want more hints from me? Id rather remain hidden. Ill gladly join in revealing when its not just one sus person asking me specificallyYou already said this, I want more hints from you. I already revealed my role and action above.
Because someone else might have targeted him N1 and N2? And I wasn't going to sit there doing nothing when people mostly ignored the main suggestion of D1.I'm not sure I understand the point of this detective use? it doesn't matter what result you get if you don't know your sanity? what the logic here?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Are you saying that I am suspicious? I revealed my role and action. Plus you can give hints without revealing.You want more hints from me? Id rather remain hidden. Ill gladly join in revealing when its not just one sus person asking me specifically
I have given plenty hints that I feel comfortable with, im saying many people find you suspicious have you forgotten already to ask ME my role flat out like id tell you of all people?Because someone else might have targeted him N1 and N2? And I wasn't going to sit there doing nothing when people mostly ignored the main suggestion of D1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Are you saying that I am suspicious? I revealed my role and action. Plus you can give hints without revealing.
Others don't matter, only you.I have given plenty hints that I feel comfortable with, im saying many people find you suspicious have you forgotten already to ask ME my role flat out like id tell you of all people?
Dude im saying I gave hints and would rather not give my role that would defeat the purpose of it lol especially when im to be the what 4th claim? First to answer when asked? I think not I won't be a sitting duck, everyone made a decision and until I can even use my ability ill remain hiddenOthers don't matter, only you.
I guess you believe my claim is fake then?
Ok sounds good, this count as an investigative role.Because someone else might have targeted him N1 and N2? And I wasn't going to sit there doing nothing when people mostly ignored the main suggestion of D1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I will use my role depending on the situationOk sounds good, this count as an investigative role.
This explain why we had the same number of total actions today 5~6, try to not use your role tomorrow, if you don't and nobody passes the potato then we should be free to use doctors tonight.
Guys don't reveal your active roles, the more you reveal the more obvious the detectives will became, only reveal if you used it or if you think it will provide some useful information, revealing for the sake of revealing is bad.
.
I understand that, but the only good use you have left is if a spy dies, if another detective dies, then you shouldn't use it, later in the game when only ~10 players are left, if you are still alive you can use it freely, what do you think?I will use my role depending on the situation.
Necromancer is a one time use. I can't use Erin's role anymore.
I don't know about the reveals. We are far too passive and I totally forgot that Erin could be Naive Traitor. We need to lynch a Mafia today. If you are too reluctant to reveal, at least give clear hints. Mafia already has a list of person to kill because of the claims. Det isn't the only important role.

Well that's something innit. I can see it being a big whoopsie, but could also be a convenient accident if you're mafia.Actually my only initial vote was post #730 as I woke up late I ended up only confirming that vote at post #758? From what I understood an underlined vote didn't count as an "official" vote in the rules I didn't realize that the vote counted twice, until after she died but its understandable for the suspicion. It was honestly as I said in my post that her being AFK and telling us she would keep an updated log was quite bothersome to me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I woke up roughly half an hour before end of day phase and didn't want to exercise the extra vote unless it was confirmed. So I really meant for one vote on Erinyes.
Something to shake things up and break the constant state of passiveness while Mafia goes under the radar is certainly needed. Some reveals could do that but like it has been said it could also leave others prone to being more exposed.I don't know about the reveals. We are far too passive and I totally forgot that Erin could be Naive Traitor. We need to lynch a Mafia today. If you are too reluctant to reveal, at least give clear hints. Mafia already has a list of person to kill because of the claims. Det isn't the only important role.
So if this is true which I'm inclined to belive, the thing with Erin being a traitor is that she should've known who the mafia were so why use her action on someone random? Unless it isn't random, and she knew Gry was mafia so she did it as a sanity check on someone she knew as mafia?I am Necromancer. I borrowed Erin's ability last night and targeted Gry. Result? Guilty.
Would be nice if a Town Det had targeted him already since he is a popular night target.
So if this is true which I'm inclined to belive, the thing with Erin being a traitor is that she should've known who the mafia were so why use her action on someone random? Unless it isn't random, and she knew Gry was mafia so she did it as a sanity check on someone she knew as mafia?
He took the detective role and used it on Gry, it not Erin who checked Gry.Necromancer (Townie): At night, the Necromancer can target a dead player to take their ability (as long as it's an active night action), and then use their taken night action on another player. He can do this every night, but never use the ability of the same player more than once. If he tries to take the ability of a dead player whose primary role is of an antagonist, nothing happens. The same applies if the role he tries to take became unusable (e.g. a defused or already exploded Kamikaze Bomb).
I see, I should've read the role more carefully so I didn't mong up (have done so now). #DumbCuntMomentHe took the detective role and used it on Gry, it not Erin who checked Gry.

If I.m bluffing that.d be a rly smart scenario where both me marmelade and holt are mafias. Playing the potato roleI never tried to get sakura lynched from what I recall, or is that targetted to Shad,
Well, Night 2, you had two options; doctor tries to protect her and has maybe a 50% chance of killing her, plus the coin toss, or you give her the Hot Potato which not only would scare the mafia into targeting her, but also kill one if she gets targeted. It was a gamble, but we took it and she's still alive. Now for Night 3, I don't know if she should keep it.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm still confident we got a Defuser in the game though. I don't know his affiliation, but I'm more inclined to believe he's in the mafia. The bomb might not even exist as we speak, and sakura is just bluffing![]()
Uau thanks for the vote of confidence Shad :/.Sakura is a wild card, I did some thinking after she revealed, and the conclusion I got was to let her be, to do whatever she wants, town for example shouldn't invest resources into defending her like doctor or hoe in N1 (the threat was enough), we can't plan around her, if Gry was the exposed spy, I would make him the win condition and plan everything around him.
So I have no opinion on her having the potato, I'm just waiting for her to find something useful or to get killed to gather some information out of that, what I'm concerned about are the people passing the potato around risking us a 7.
It could be that Holt passed it to somebody else or kept it and sakura claimed it? Who knows? Maybe it was defused N1 to make us misslynch, at this point I'm just waiting to see what happens with sakura to confirm what happened until now.
The above is just the general idea, it a lot more complex than that, but mafia is listening so I can't yet say more.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Also no, he passed it to me, instead of DDSakura is a wild card, I did some thinking after she revealed, and the conclusion I got was to let her be, to do whatever she wants, town for example shouldn't invest resources into defending her like doctor or hoe in N1 (the threat was enough), we can't plan around her, if Gry was the exposed spy, I would make him the win condition and plan everything around him.
So I have no opinion on her having the potato, I'm just waiting for her to find something useful or to get killed to gather some information out of that, what I'm concerned about are the people passing the potato around risking us a 7.
It could be that Holt passed it to somebody else or kept it and sakura claimed it? Who knows? Maybe it was defused N1 to make us misslynch, at this point I'm just waiting to see what happens with sakura to confirm what happened until now.
The above is just the general idea, it a lot more complex than that, but mafia is listening so I can't yet say more.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GRYSUN THIS ENTIRE TIME GRYSUN WAS THE MAN THAT MURDERED HARDY. BUT IF WE ASSUME SAMUEL IS ALSO MAFIA LIAR THEN HOW DOES THAT GEL WITH GRYSUN VOTING HIM LAST SECOND DAY 1 UNLESS GRYSUN WAS CONFIDENT SAMUEL WASNT GONNA DIE.D1, people were eager to give hints but now there is pretty much nothing? What are you waiting for?
With so many actions confirmed at night there is no way we don't have several Townies not restricting themselves too. So, when are you going to hint or reveal everyone?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Will be AFK for a while and catch up(Haven't read most of the new posts). But I will reveal my role and my action since I don't believe it's worth hiding ATM.
I am Necromancer. I borrowed Erin's ability last night and targeted Gry. Result? Guilty.
Would be nice if a Town Det had targeted him already since he is a popular night target.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---