by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
You will likely day tonight friend, thank you for catching the evil mafia grysun.Sam I think I am going to vote you. I trust Gajeel and I think you claimed BP because it was a claim that led you to the win in your first game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I really wish you wouldn't, Demon-kun. I'm telling the truth this timeSam I think I am going to vote you. I trust Gajeel and I think you claimed BP because it was a claim that led you to the win in your first game.
It's time to die sakura. Let the heat of the potato overtake you now.That.s it. I.m casting my second vote. If sam dies and turns bp demonspeed you.re my next target, and then holt and gajeel.
!votelock digitaldude
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What does gajeel stand to gain though, they will lose him the very next day so they essentially traded a mafia member to kill a bp.I really wish you wouldn't, Demon-kun. I'm telling the truth this time
That game I claimed Bulletproof because it both meant that as an Assassin they couldn't prove via night actions I wasn't passive as I killed during the day.
That leads me to this: What would I have to gain from pulling the same thing a second time? If I've pulled it off before successfully surely people would know to doubt it and that it'd be a horrid claim. I revealed my role because it is the truth and I am a Bulletproof townie. You're just heading down the road of a another poor lynch if you lynch me, and as town we need to be super careful with this.
That is if he is mafia, and I think he (Gajeel) is legitimately a second Bulletproof townie.What does gajeel stand to gain though, they will lose him the very next day so they essentially traded a mafia member to kill a bp.
If you are townie you really need to reveal man, if samuel flips mafia then demonspeed can use his ability and mafia wont let him live. You are safe for this night even as doctor.Sakura don't forget to tell us the your today's results
What was your second game?Sweet baby jesus on a tricycle my fellow townies (and this goes to you especially @Demonspeed ), are you really going to let the mafia convince you that I'm scum? When I've claimed the Bulletproof role in 2/3of the previous games I've played iirc (First game where I was an Assassin, second game where I was a detective). I'm not stupid enough to claim Bulletproof again to disguise a different role. Like seriously, where's the sense in a false claim like that?
That is if he is mafia, and I think he (Gajeel) is legitimately a second Bulletproof townie.
Trying to catch up with the thread inbetween stops at work, currently like five pages behind, I'll get back to you in a couple hours at lunch.@Organizized @Holt Hints?
I timd yiu already twiceSakura don't forget to tell us the your today's results
I don't understand why revealing would help, I really don't see what will that accomplish?If you are townie you really need to reveal man, if samuel flips mafia then demonspeed can use his ability and mafia wont let him live. You are safe for this night even as doctor.
Gry's weeb tetris funzone (Puyo Puyo Tetris?). Might be misremembering but I'm fairly sure I might of claimed Bulletproof there. Either way, I'm not stupid enough to cover up another role by claiming Bulletproof again when it was such a successful and iconic play in game 80.What was your second game?
If DD is Vanilla town then that's a bit less of a loss than me as Bulletproof imo, but he feels off to me so he could be Mafia? That or him spazzing about has just thrown me off completely. At the end of the day, if it means saving myself I'll do it but if there's a mafia in clear sight then I'll vote for them.And if you trust Gajeel then who will you vote for? DD?
The only two people that revealed gave us information that we are talking about for 8 hours now. You didnt even wait for any new info before voting for me twice. How important could your role be if you never even used it.I don't understand why revealing would help, I really don't see what will that accomplish?
Active and didn't use my role N1 and N2 is not enough information?
As an example Let assume I'm a spirit medium, how would you knowing that will help you figure out mafia?
Show me a good reason and I will tell you anything you want.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
How do you reconcile a game with 2 bulletproofs and a bodyguard on top of that?Gry's weeb tetris funzone (Puyo Puyo Tetris?). Might be misremembering but I'm fairly sure I might of claimed Bulletproof there. Either way, I'm not stupid enough to cover up another role by claiming Bulletproof again when it was such a successful and iconic play in game 80.
If DD is Vanilla town then that's a bit less of a loss than me as Bulletproof imo, but he feels off to me so he could be Mafia? That or him spazzing about has just thrown me off completely. At the end of the day, if it means saving myself I'll do it but if there's a mafia in clear sight then I'll vote for them.