by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
Just checked and no you didn't. You made a reference though. Plus you were Det, would have been weird to claim that.Gry's weeb tetris funzone (Puyo Puyo Tetris?). Might be misremembering but I'm fairly sure I might of claimed Bulletproof there. Either way, I'm not stupid enough to cover up another role by claiming Bulletproof again when it was such a successful and iconic play in game 80.
I couldn't tell you because I'm not one of the hosts, but I'm a Bulletproof Townie mate.How do you reconcile a game with 2 bulletproofs and a bodyguard on top of that?
I know for a fact that you are smarter than this, as a mafia senpai I've seen you in action last game, the only explanation to your illogical arguments is that you are mafia.The only two people that revealed gave us information that we are talking about for 8 hours now. You didnt even wait for any new info before voting for me twice. How important could your role be if you never even used it.
why would bp say this hmmmWow, you forgot about me.
I didn't use my role last night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
would suggest bp hmmmMy reasoning for being shady with my language regarding my role is because I didn't want to outright disclose the nature of it (passive) just yet as it's a handy role for town.
Must be having flashbacks of Game 80 too much then.Just checked and no you didn't. You made a reference though. Plus you were Det, would have been weird to claim that.
Hmm...
Why quote that post but not where I explained my reasoning for being shady with my language? If you can find one, you can find the other yet you're desperate to get me gone, digiscum.why would bp say this hmmm
gajeel hinted passive with his first post.Interesting mechanics. I won't have any influence on them though since I have a passive role, so I'll be sitting on the bench.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're passive too?
AgreedIn case I die tonight.
DD has no issue lynching other mafia to look good, if Sam is revealed mafia, don't trust DD because of what he is saying now![]()
You believe both samuel and gajeel are townie? Samuel and gajeel arent gonna live til the end you will need to kill one eventually.As a former fellow mafia comrad to shad and DD, me being traitor looking at how they plaued the last game and they had conflicts among each other, and how DD trolled the entire game and downright accused ppl of high importance (including me as hoe) of being mafia I believe he.s playing the same cards. Plus my pitato theory. All of a sudden he doesn.t want the potato too. I hope he dies so I can prove to you ppl that I.m not eating shit over here. Or I hope I die so mby then you ppl will listen to my list of suspects.
Whoa there big boy, what.s with the name callingYou guys are actually dumb...Fitting that you will be killed by a vegetable. It's time to die sakura.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No, but you.re on my top 3 so and I am certain about my top 3You believe both samuel and gajeel are townie? Samuel and gajeel arent gonna live til the end you will need to kill one eventually.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And take out a Bulletproof townie to make it easier for Mafia?Just in case I somehow die today and you live and I reveal as townie, throw the potato to samuel. Its almost certain that potato will explode by day 4.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also just in case im death miller, demonspeed take my role and target grysun he wont die, that will confirm me as townie. You will know shad will try to bullshit day 4.

??? I can only borrow active roles.Just in case I somehow die today and you live and I reveal as townie, throw the potato to samuel. Its almost certain that potato will explode by day 4.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also just in case im death miller, demonspeed take my role and target grysun he wont die, that will confirm me as townie. You will know shad will try to bullshit day 4.
No way in hell you will die today, unless you are a spy / detective and mafia has a detective.Just in case I somehow die today and you live and I reveal as townie, throw the potato to samuel. Its almost certain that potato will explode by day 4.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also just in case im death miller, demonspeed take my role and target grysun he wont die, that will confirm me as townie. You will know shad will try to bullshit day 4.
Oh ok my bad ^^'He means if other ppl vote for him