by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
Yeah that will confirm im just a death miller, if I was mafia member grysun would die. It's that or you take lawlett bodyguard role.??? I can only borrow active roles.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So you want sakura to keep the potato and die?And take out a Bulletproof townie to make it easier for Mafia?![]()
No, I don't want Sakura to die. As a spy she's very useful for town, that's a given. I'd rather not die though.So you want sakura to keep the potato and die?
But you also said that I would likely die tonight. Are you trying to make your buddies kill me or something?Yeah that will confirm im just a death miller, if I was mafia member grysun would die. It's that or you take lawlett bodyguard role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So you want sakura to keep the potato and die?
@copypan has not ended up in a can (yet)
@copypan has not ended up in a can (yet)
Updating the votes in a sec <3
)) i died
)) did not see I butchered his name so bad
))If samuel dies as mafia you are 100% dying. If im dead then there are no power roles but you are still the only active role that claimed anything. Most likely you'll die.But you also said that I would likely die tonight. Are you trying to make your buddies kill me or something?![]()
Look at you budying up to demon ♡ good for youIf samuel dies as mafia you are 100% dying. If im dead then there are no power roles but you are still the only active role that claimed anything. Most likely you'll die.
I honestly don't see why they would prefer to kill me with all these active role claims. My role isn't very threatening when you have potential Docs and Dets hidden.If samuel dies as mafia you are 100% dying. If im dead then there are no power roles but you are still the only active role that claimed anything. Most likely you'll die.
I keep telling you all! I'm not mafia!If samuel dies as mafia you are 100% dying. If im dead then there are no power roles but you are still the only active role that claimed anything. Most likely you'll die.

I cant imagine detective has used his role.I honestly don't see why they would prefer to kill me with all these active role claims. My role isn't very threatening when you have potential Docs and Dets hidden.
Even though at least 5 actions have been used every night?I cant imagine detective has used his role.
2 are potato and sakura every night. Erin probably used her role. We simply dont know cause town doesnt cooperate.Even though at least 5 actions have been used every night?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Its very genuine, if you told me you had 30 games under your belt I would believe you, never seen a newbie discussing knowledgably like this.Makes me wonder, though, why are you a big fan of my playstyle? I always like being praised, but wouldn't my playstyle have a much different interpretation if I turn out to be a townie or a mafia?
I didn't quite get that "AAAAH" right this time, dont force yourself to be dramatic.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GRYSUN THIS ENTIRE TIME GRYSUN WAS THE MAN THAT MURDERED HARDY. BUT IF WE ASSUME SAMUEL IS ALSO MAFIA LIAR THEN HOW DOES THAT GEL WITH GRYSUN VOTING HIM LAST SECOND DAY 1 UNLESS GRYSUN WAS CONFIDENT SAMUEL WASNT GONNA DIE.
Is this what I think it is??I'm not really feeling confident revealing too much info. I am passive, i'm not happy with my role, but for now i'd rather not reveal it.

Because necromancer is SatanI honestly don't see why they would prefer to kill me with all these active role claims. My role isn't very threatening when you have potential Docs and Dets hidden.
I should've used my role already by now. I stalled not because of the no use "majority" Shad claims town agreed on, but because I didn't have a good target yet.@Organizized @Holt Hints?
Uh...not sure what you're trying to say here. Because, correct me if I'm wrong, you're implying you're going to stick to a fresh claim you've not used before whenever you're mafia? Otherwise nothing you say here follows..Demon, do you really think I'm stupid enough to claim Bulletproof again to cover up another role? Say I wasn't BP, would it be a smart claim to make given I'd had success with it previously? I don't think so, and I'm not stupid enough to pull that out again. As much as you're being led to believe I'm scum, I'm a Bulletproof Townie and the sheer fact there may well be another one alongside me is why the mafia is gunning so hard to get me out of the game now as that role is a certainty to them.