by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Im not mafia, why would I lie about being bp after I lied about being bp in another game. Thats all he said.On the Sam vs Gaj, I can't see a reason for why would Gajeel lie about being bp and calling Sam out. There's no way there's two bps in a single game unless mafia has an Assassin or two strongmans lol
Sam is defending himself very well tho. Still @Gajeel the case of Sam being scum doesn't mean Taku is clear, even more after seeing what I think he's claiming.
Why does this sound like you're trying to give Sam an out? He hasn't said anything to reasonably defend himself. Saying he tried BP claim in the past and wouldn't do that again because it's dumb (which it's not) is too weak to even consider as a defense...On the Sam vs Gaj, I can't see a reason for why would Gajeel lie about being bp and calling Sam out. There's no way there's two bps in a single game unless mafia has an Assassin or two strongmans lol
Sam is defending himself very well tho. Still @Gajeel the case of Sam being scum doesn't mean Taku is clear, even more after seeing what I think he's claiming.
What do you mean I haven't used it before??? I claimed Bulletproof as a Mafia Assassin in the FGO Game (Game 80). I'm a Bulletproof Townie this time and everyone doesn't believe meUh...not sure what you're trying to say here. Because, correct me if I'm wrong, you're implying you're going to stick to a fresh claim you've not used before whenever you're mafia? Otherwise nothing you say here follows..
Lawl was a BG. 2 BPs feels extreme tbh. I think one (Sam) is lying. I'm not sure why DD is fixated on Gry as well. It's quite likely both DD and Sam are mafia. For now, I'm going on the more likely one votekill Sam.
I wouldn't use the same claim that got me a sick W on my first game like this if I was mafia because it's a known play of mine. I've evolved as a player since then
I revealed but you guys don't believe meAny of you want to reveal roles? perhaps moegara?
It's a waste of a lynch no matter what you believeI mean that he looks like he believes what he's saying, still he's proved to be a good liar in the past.Im not mafia, why would I lie about being bp after I lied about being bp in another game. Thats all he said.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
See aboveWhy does this sound like you're trying to give Sam an out? He hasn't said anything to reasonably defend himself. Saying he tried BP claim in the past and wouldn't do that again because it's dumb (which it's not) is too weak to even consider as a defense...
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I promise you guys, I am not scum!
How could i know what's in that pigeon head of yours? But probably not though.Is this what I think it is??![]()
It should.Btw does Potato kill a Bulletproof if he‘s holding it?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hints about your role?How could i know what's in that pigeon head of yours? But probably not though.
Alright, not too much time remaining, and i havent read anything that made me change my mind about sam.
Votelock sam
That‘s partially useless, however if you believe me that means Erin was Insane Detective + Traitor. Is it more likely to put an Insane Detective as a real or fake Traitor?I am Necromancer. I borrowed Erin's ability last night and targeted Gry. Result? Guilty.
Sam at this rate you are gonna die, accept your fate and tell us who you suspect otherwise if you are mafia this is your last chance to take revenge on your buddies throwing you under the bus.Even the almighty pigeonI promise you guys, I am not scum!
I think she was insane det with real traitor.That‘s partially useless, however if you believe me that means Erin was Insane Detective + Traitor. Is it more likely to put an Insane Detective as a real or fake Traitor?
I'm not mafia though! I've been saying that the entire time. Whether you believe me being BP or not, I am town and this is a mislynch! You're all playing into their hands because of my stance.Sam at this rate you are gonna die, accept your fate and tell us who you suspect otherwise if you are mafia this is your last chance to take revenge on your buddies throwing you under the bus.
He is officially part of the club of people trying to get us a 7+, what I don't understand is the confidence they have to be public about it.That‘s partially useless, however if you believe me that means Erin was Insane Detective + Traitor. Is it more likely to put an Insane Detective as a real or fake Traitor?
Why did you fight his claim then?Town is throwing the game. I'm not the one you are after, and I can assure you Gajeel is Bulletproof.
???He is officially part of the club of people trying to get us a 7+, what I don't understand is the confidence they have to be public about it.