by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
Have you even claimed? LolGood thing we never claimed our roles because „that‘d be helping mafia!“, am really curious what BS 5 of the unclaimed ones are gonna peddle.
Good point but it wouldn't be any different then Sakura claiming spy, what about your claim as vanilla townie again in my 3 games I've been one but Idk man the mechanics dont really make me think there is one, given my inexperience with this specific game though who knowssamuel said it last second on day 2 though.
It is rare to see you so laid back and unbothered. You seem to be doing more following than trying to steer as usualJust feels like they‘re both town, but maybe that‘s just me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I know, I mean adding a vote...You can.t switch. Your original vote remains on sam.
A claim an hour or so before the end of the day didn't allow Gajeel enough time to chirp in because of timezones, that much is fair imo but I am legitimately town, yall just throwing right now.samuel said it last second on day 2 though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
SufferingI don't even know wtf Sam is doing
Bruv you are suspect as helldemonspeed he didnt want takuan to die so he is making it me and samuel, still samuel is gonna die. vote lock samuel
That.s because those 3 are certain dd is mafia.I'm also not comfortable with the fact that 6 of DD's votes are doubles....
So you believe I've been acting my suspicions on GrySun for two whole days?Wait its not holt cause marmalade tried to kill him. marmaladesky, grysun, samuel, gnut and one other member moegara.

Those 3 cannot be certain on anything. And yeah sure everyone has suspects, but you're acting as though you have incriminating evidence. I don't care if I'm sus to you. It's MG, that's how it worksThat.s because those 3 are certain dd is mafia.
You backing him up adds to my list of sus on you
Wow, I'm hurt GryKinda feel like locking Sam just so we avoid more headache tomorrow.
I have the best town role and you all want me dead!