by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
YesWhat, you still believe that I am Mafia?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No locked vote a lot laterWait im confused did she lock a vote before sharing results? Im really confused why there is so many votes so early.

Remember the gajeel post.I'll just drop it now, he won't be coming back at this rate.
There is absolutely no way that SirSamuel016 can be Bulletproof Townie.
For how I know that information, interpret it yourself,I'll wait a bit more and see if I can bait more people
That brings me to another point. If he turns out mafia, then it's almost certain that they do not have a Strongman, or else he wouldn't have claimed such role. This is also why I'm more inclined to believe that Takuan is the townie within the list of suspects.
Keep an eye on those who said they trusted Samuel such as GrySun, sakura-aneki, and digitaldude, and some others I forgot
votekill SirSamuel016
votekill SirSamuel016
I'm not scum, dude. If you're town you've absolutely blown it for us here man, and if you're mafia, well I just don't know how town doesn't see it.Remember the gajeel post.
To be fair Gajeel said this a whole day phase after Samuel came out about being BP.Cause gajeel said 100% samuel cant be bp, meanwhile samuel doesnt even have a hint of suspicion for gajeel, im assuming he would let gajeel survive the entire game. It's a ridiculous thought process for a townie dont you agree.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
To be fair Gajeel said this a whole day phase after Samuel came out about being BP.Cause gajeel said 100% samuel cant be bp, meanwhile samuel doesnt even have a hint of suspicion for gajeel, im assuming he would let gajeel survive the entire game. It's a ridiculous thought process for a townie dont you agree.
I wanna see dd dead so badCome on guys let me and sakura have our first successful lynch train![]()
))Tbh, I don't see why we should switch from DD or Sam. Taku is good, but we can't pull it off in time. I was going to switch to DD just now not I'm speed reading and I don't even know wtf Sam is doingActually no we should have plenty votes available, but not sure if enough willing people are here.
samuel said it last second on day 2 though.To be fair Gajeel said this a whole day phase after Samuel came out about being BP.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
To be fair Gajeel said this a whole day phase after Samuel came out about being BP.
Day 3 and he's trying to throw shade at one player, a person who's been pretty consistently contributing meaningful posts as a townie should, because he repeats himself. Meanwhile, he's been going on about every other person in the game apparently being the ones who killed Erin.Oh I dont know there wasnt a kill last night, I dont know mafia will be forced to lie about a role. You are most likely mafia cause you usd that bullshit phrase, I seen it too many times.
Am I to believe that a member of the MG Council truly believes that vanilla townie (reveal options being vanilla-useless, DM-misleading, Miller-misleading, Sleeper-mafia) is somehow the same level of possible townie value as a detective (sane-high value townie, insane-high value townie, or naive/paranoid-misleading) that can and very likely already has started investigating players?... No, it's plain to see that this is a false, illogical claim.Tell me what the worth of a detective that hasnt used his role for 2 nights is? Tell me the worth of a guy thats lets say restless spirit or vengeful townie? They arent worth any more than me. Only prostitute and only spy that will kill herself. What is your role.
And then there's stuff like this.Yeah but right now with the priorities defuser only has 50% chance of defusing potato.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Its time to die sakura, DIE WITH POTATO BOMB.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
So we have potato pass sakura used role and demonspeed thats 3 actions used. Who are the other 2? I'm assuming at least one is mafia. @Demonspeed btw did you use role night 1?
You're not clear in my eyes, but I do agree that they're both suspect and that sudden pile on adds to their cases, although, Sam seems to be developing a hefty case against himself without that anyhow.Gotta go to bed now. I'll be at work tomorrow but i'll try to be online as much as possible.
Please look into Sam and Marm. The way they both jumped on me (who had 2 votes already) when it became bad for Sam, and managed to pile up 5 votes on me, felt really suspicious. Of course it might just be because i'm self centered so i may be blinded by the fact it was against me, but still keep an eye out for them.
My head hurts, i need sleep. See ya tomorrow.
Can‘t we lynch this mafia?
I‘m saying it now, I believe DD really started as vanilla townie. Don‘t know if he was recruited or not, but I wouldn‘t lynch him now, unless he dies as a mafia role that isn‘t normal mafia member we will not be any wiser.
Lynching Holt if you believe Erin is Traitor or lynching Takuan/one of the 6 I initially said is the best plan.
Nobody cares though, it‘s either bold mafias who took over day control or townies who will lose this game and most likely learn nothing from it.
I'm surprised more people haven't been pointing this out, but you're distinctly different from your usually townie behavior. I don't know whether it's just a different playstyle adaption or not, but I think worth noting at least.DD didn‘t play much like this at all last game he was mafia, so much all caps should normally mean he‘s town. Unless he‘s spicing up his game style.
Usually the overt counterclaim means the original claim was faulty and Sam's oddly early claim struck me as odd at the time too, but so does a counterclaim with no overt role claim. I can see the benefits to doing so though.I'll just drop it now, he won't be coming back at this rate.
There is absolutely no way that SirSamuel016 can be Bulletproof Townie.
For how I know that information, interpret it yourself,I'll wait a bit more and see if I can bait more people
That brings me to another point. If he turns out mafia, then it's almost certain that they do not have a Strongman, or else he wouldn't have claimed such role. This is also why I'm more inclined to believe that Takuan is the townie within the list of suspects.
Keep an eye on those who said they trusted Samuel such as GrySun, sakura-aneki, and digitaldude, and some others I forgot
votekill SirSamuel016
votekill SirSamuel016
What are your thoughts on DD thenReaching a bit hard now? Erin hadn't been recruited by Mafia from what we know so your vote on Erin does make sense from the point of how she played, I'll admit that but I'm sure you can understand why I'm irked by you trying to discredit me when we may both be Bulletproof if you're not actually just mafia trying to get me out. I assure you, I'm Bulletproof.
I know this me vs Gajeel thing is a big focus point and it should be, but should we not also be discussing others who are suspicious? I still think xnut could be scum, the starting point of the train on the detective (traitor that was unrecruited?), someone Lawl had suspected previously... make of it what you will.
I'm inclined to believe you, but it's hard to really place much weight on that det result unless detectives come forward and we're trying to guess what sanities all of them were given.D1, people were eager to give hints but now there is pretty much nothing? What are you waiting for?
With so many actions confirmed at night there is no way we don't have several Townies not restricting themselves too. So, when are you going to hint or reveal everyone?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Will be AFK for a while and catch up(Haven't read most of the new posts). But I will reveal my role and my action since I don't believe it's worth hiding ATM.
I am Necromancer. I borrowed Erin's ability last night and targeted Gry. Result? Guilty.
Would be nice if a Town Det had targeted him already since he is a popular night target.
This reads a bit to me like a mafia member trying to downplay a counterclaim by making it seem like there's not a clear conflict there. How can you be so sure?Town is throwing the game. I'm not the one you are after, and I can assure you Gajeel is Bulletproof.
Just feels like they‘re both town, but maybe that‘s just me.Tbh, I don't see why we should switch from DD or Sam. Taku is good, but we can't pull it off in time. I was going to switch to DD just now not I'm speed reading and I don't even know wtf Sam is doing
You can.t switch. Your original vote remains on sam.Tbh, I don't see why we should switch from DD or Sam. Taku is good, but we can't pull it off in time. I was going to switch to DD just now not I'm speed reading and I don't even know wtf Sam is doing