by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
Force my hand how, you refuse to reveal your role. You dont want to help town.Potato People? I invented that phrase, didn't catch up yet, nobody is using it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
VoteKill Digitaldude
I gave you a chance to reply, time to force your hand
I passed it to Sakura yesAs long as Holt confirms passing the potato and nobody else is claiming to have received it, we can assume potato is stationary, and with a detective dead, we have 2)3 new available slots for actions tonight.
Tell us exactly how revealing our roles will help town, step by step guide to your master plan, we already revealed if active / passive, what do you want more? You figure out the detectives/ spies?Force my hand how, you refuse to reveal your role. You dont want to help town.
I'm not implying anything with this, but for a person that claims to have no role to be asking for our roles like that doesn't come out as trustworthy. You don't put yourself at risk while some others may become targets immediately after answering you.Force my hand how, you refuse to reveal your role. You dont want to help town.
If a hoe used their role tonight, they might've saved someone's life. Last I recall, there was no general accepted consensus on using roles...If a hoe used her role tonight, I will lynch her, which part of don't use your roles unless you are detective/spy people aren't getting exactly?
Everyone reveals role, everyone says if they used role night 1 and 2 we see if the action number matches. Mafia will be forced to lie and we can potentially catch a liar. You voted for me without even thinking if mafia was blocked by prostitute its a permament vote and you dont give a shit.Tell us exactly how revealing our roles will help town, step by step guide to your master plan, we already revealed if active / passive, what do you want more? You figure out the detectives/ spies?
Sometimes you guess lucky, so who cares what the hoe potentially based her block on if (hypothetically), they blocked right? We're not even sure that's what happened but you're already strongly rejecting the hoe...That is true but what information did the hoe based her block on exactly? Just a guess? A doctor has higher chance of guessing right, also the hoe would have caused us a huge problem by making us miscalculate how many actions we can use every night, I would also welcome the hoe to tell us who she blocked, to find out the mafia man, but also to figure out our actions count.
Hoe if you exist and you blocked somebody tonight, reveal yourself, trade your life with the mafia man.
Tell me what the worth of a detective that hasnt used his role for 2 nights is? Tell me the worth of a guy thats lets say restless spirit or vengeful townie? They arent worth any more than me. Only prostitute and only spy that will kill herself. What is your role.I'm not implying anything with this, but for a person that claims to have no role to be asking for our roles like that doesn't come out as trustworthy. You don't put yourself at risk while some others may become targets immediately after answering you.
I asked and then said not to when someone pointed out it explodes during the day. Also if you were pro town you would have given it to DD in secret instead (if he.s such a townie as he claimes with no role), not me who has an imp role and said the next dau "gave it to sakura" and i would have played along. Simple strategy, doubt you wouldn.t have thought of it if you were town.Sakura asked for it repeatedly?
Bunch of bad lynches so far but there seems to be too much late game vote switches. Also curious about those that decided to vote two people immediately yesterday. 5-6 actions with no deaths is a bit interesting. Really thinking a recruit happened, however, the obvious target for that would be DD, so I don't see why mafia would attempt that
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You dont even know how many investigative roles are left.@digitaldude, @Holt We have a plan, we let investigative roles use their actions and we all don't to never get to +7 actions, meanwhile we play vanilla MG, I don't care if you think it a good plan or no, you have to follow it, because undermining the plan makes it useless.
Holt you passed the Potato and didn't even answer anybody yesterday, I asked you if you could please keep it, you ignored me, you ignored sakura as well. You basically just come to do your night action and leave.
If you can't see this simple point, and keep arguing about things outside of this simple point, then you either didn't follow D1 discussion or didn't think at all, if you are townies I still want both of you lynched for undermining the plan.
Let start with DD
VoteLock DD
If hoe blocked, considering there was no kill, she.d come flat out and say who she blocked. Cuz it.d definitely receal a sure mafia. Since no one claimed, means it isn.t the case.Sometimes you guess lucky, so who cares what the hoe potentially based her block on if (hypothetically), they blocked right? We're not even sure that's what happened but you're already strongly rejecting the hoe...
Not everyone is online.If hoe blocked, considering there was no kill, she.d come flat out and say who she blocked. Cuz it.d definitely receal a sure mafia. Since no one claimed, means it isn.t the case.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No it doesn't definitely reveal a strong mafia. that's not the only explanation for last night. In fact, off the top of my head, mafia could've recruited, target could have been saved. Target could've hidden, designated killer might already be dead to a potential ss. Sometimes, the best thing isn't to reveal straight off the bat. Yeah you like to do it that way but doesn't mean it's always the best move. Besides, said hoe can potentially try to get the target lynched without even revealing. If I was the hoe, I wouldn't reveal straight away unless I'm pretty certain I blocked the killer and I can see they're about to get awayIf hoe blocked, considering there was no kill, she.d come flat out and say who she blocked. Cuz it.d definitely receal a sure mafia. Since no one claimed, means it isn.t the case.
No it wouldn.t@sakura-aneki if you said you don't want the potato anymore, I didn't see it. The last tag I had from you regarding the potato was still asking me to give it to you. And for all of your posts, you assume one thing- that I trust you're not lying as spy. The last time I addressed this, I mentioned I found your reasoning weird and counterproductive from a town pov. Also, it'd imo, too early for the potato to explode on D3. I'm not sure what you're implying (perhaps I tried to get you killed with the potato), but if I was a mafia intending to do that- well, wouldn't that be silly obvious??
@Shad everything you're saying is irrelevant if you're willing to lynch a hoe for potentially saving someone just because it slaps your ego that they didn't follow *your* plan. Not everyone agreed to not using roles at all. And I'm not sure why you're focusing on everything that could have hypothetically gone wrong when in reality, none of those did. I definitely did not see you saying to hold onto the potato. You just tagged me on this post, and yes I try to read everything but in the end, I skip some stuff or go back to look for specific things. So please stop saying I ignored you..Making it look like I snuck around or something
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I said if.No it doesn't definitely reveal a strong mafia. that's not the only explanation for last night. In fact, off the top of my head, mafia could've recruited, target could have been saved. Target could've hidden, designated killer might already be dead to a potential ss. Sometimes, the best thing isn't to reveal straight off the bat. Yeah you like to do it that way but doesn't mean it's always the best move. Besides, said hoe can potentially try to get the target lynched without even revealing. If I was the hoe, I wouldn't reveal straight away unless I'm pretty certain I blocked the killer and I can see they're about to get away