by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
Yeah. I was very wrong about him, but I'm glad I didn't try to get him lynched. Can't deny it.Bruh he claimed a whole day before you? How are you in any better spot?
Im okay with that its just you have been hardstuck on Gry since the game started
Give us hint Holt, I'm taking the traitor routeI will place my vote now, in case i cant come before the end of the day.
Vote kill Holt ( no specific reason, just placeholder)
He claimed 1 hour before the day phase ended and I was not there. He, himself, gave you an explanation.Bruh he claimed a whole day before you? How are you in any better spot?
But do you trust Sakura?Give us hint Holt, I'm taking the traitor route
He claimed 1 hour before the day phase ended and I was not there. He, himself, gave you an explanation.
On one hand, she has claimed spy, which makes sense with these mechanics, and no one seems to contest her plus she willingly took the Hot Potato. On the other hand, I'm confident that we have a Bomb Defuser in this game, and I don't think he's town, so she might have asked him to defuse it for her and make town believe that she still has it to give herself credibility. Even if she tells us that it hasn't exploded yet, and it's like day 7, we'll still take the bait tooBut do you trust Sakura?
Yesterday she said she targeted Gry and that Gry hadn't used an action "and so she was 100% sure Gry was innocent", which was quite the hasty conclusion anyway even though it just turned out she was right.On one hand, she has claimed spy, which makes sense with these mechanics, and no one seems to contest her plus she willingly took the Hot Potato. On the other hand, I'm confident that we have a Bomb Defuser in this game, and I don't think he's town, so she might have asked him to defuse it for her and make town believe that she still has it to give herself credibility. Even if she tells us that it hasn't exploded yet, and it's like day 7, we'll still take the bait too. She also led DD to his death by saying he got recruited if I recall correctly? Did we even get an explicit target of hers yesterday?
Pretty weird that she's still alive if we have Defusers though. I'll wait to see her results (Spy and Hot Potato), then decide whether I can trust her or not.
Sakura is our one true confirmed imoYesterday she said she targeted Gry and that Gry hadn't used an action "and so she was 100% sure Gry was innocent", which was quite the hasty conclusion anyway even though it just turned out she was right.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'll have to agree. It's D4 now so I guess any other spy would have questioned her by now.Sakura is our one true confirmed imo
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
No one claimed to have spied her...and if they did she still good.
No?
Exactly....I'll have to agree. It's D4 now so I guess any other spy would have questioned her by now.

Yeah, I was worried it would be overly-complex but turns out it's pretty cool.Exactly....
M8...toldya you would be fine xD
You having fun???
Idgaf what you are...glad I twisted your arm![]()

Would he? Unless he got some interesting information on certain players, a spy wouldn't come out just to call out sakura. I'm sure mafia would be willing to sacrifice one of their players for a spy.I'll have to agree. It's D4 now so I guess any other spy would have questioned her by now.
WellYeah, I was worried it would be overly-complex but turns out it's pretty cool.
I'm probably being played around by some experienced mafias but I enjoy this kind of thing whether I win or lose (let's try and win though).

I got questioned about that by Lambu yesterday. Give me a second to quote myself.Well
Now thats out the way...why you vote erin.
Cause you got played????
Nah.
Seriously.....hmmm
?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'll trust her for now unless she slips, she gets properly called out or that Hot Potato just never explodes.Would he? Unless he got some interesting information on certain players, a spy wouldn't come out just to call out sakura. I'm sure mafia would be willing to sacrifice one of their players for a spy.
all good bruv....I got questioned about that by Lambu yesterday. Give me a second to quote myself.
Think the potato started on a mafia?I got questioned about that by Lambu yesterday. Give me a second to quote myself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'll trust her for now unless she slips, she gets properly called out or that Hot Potato just never explodes.
I'm up for taking what she says with a grain or salt, but not for lynching her just in case.
You may want to look into those who called her out for her attitude, though. Although if she had that secondary Traitor trait, whether she as Naive or not, she must have believed to be Mafia-aligned, right? It says in the rules that traitors are told who the Mafia are since the beginning, so whatever she did for those two turns must have had that in mind.As a last minute Erin voter I'll just tell you why I did it so I'm not suspected of any theories for it, but it's just a silly story.
I planned to getting online sooner this morning but by the time I could log into the forum there were literally 7 minutes remaining so I had to speed read the last two pages or comments and vote, from my phone. It was a mess but I didn't want to get a penalty for not voting and I based said vote on how she was apparently acting much different than how she normally acts in other games (according to other players throughout D2).
Like alot of people...more quiet than usual but last game was mentioned he dealing with rl issues...idk really
Don't you think that Erin's vote on him D1 might have been a way to tell mafias she's with them? Day 1's votes are the best way for a traitor to start hinting at them no? Assuming she's not naive.Like alot of people...more quiet than usual but last game was mentioned he dealing with rl issues...idk really