by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
Yes the Illusion fails to kill.No if it was I wouldn't say or would I?
To mafia: if you don't have a detective, then maybe I'm, or maybe I'm not, actually I'm... it a bait, just kidding I'm not... or I'am? Vsauce here...
![]()
Demonspeed I really don't understand shapeshifter, can you please answer my question, if he targeted a mafia member and made him an illusion, if mafia used that member to kill he would have failed?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Last time it took desin 5 or 4 nights to get good detectives results and he was only able to find 1 mafia (farfalla), it maybe too early yet to expect a detective reveal, so what do we do meanwhile?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
If nothing new happens today, let pick from this list.
Based on the vote pattern yesterday I would suggest xnut, demonspeed could prove himself by using his necro roles like bodyguard to protect a detective, demonspeed can bodyguard protect somebody 100% even if all roles have the same priority?
@xnut did you give any hint on your role?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Probably, but according to Sakura he didn't target anyone. Gajeel was probably the target N2 and as he said earlier I think they don't have a Strongman.Do you think Gry would have told us if he successfully blocked someone? Seems like valuable information to me![]()
I'd agree that xnut feels like he's going along with the flow and not achieving much, maybe that's the plan for him and the mafia because everything became so centered around us Bulletproof boys. That alone mightn't incriminate him enough unless you look at voting patterns where on Day 2 he "accidentally" voted twice for Erinyes and caused it to go to a coinflip between her and Takuan. Maybe it was a happy accident to try and save his mafia buddy Takuan? Takuan has been awfully quiet, laying low and just trying to push attention away from himself, especially after Day 2 when he put the focus on me where mid-writing his post he changed his mind from accusing me of lying to flat-out voting for me.Correct
I agree with you that xnut is pretty suspicious, although not for the same reasons. (feels like he's superficial, barely digging the game and goes with the flow), but what do you think about the other more inactive players at this point in the game? (Organizized, Marmalade, Sons, Holt, Taku)
Didn't someone make a list of the people that only claimed passive/active the second day? Would be interesting to check it again. There are definitely scums there like Gry said.
I believe it's about time we tell our roles or strong hints about our roles. We don't seem to get useful information from the used night roles anyway. With that being said, I still have things to say about Holt and Samuel, but I'll say them later this phase. The worst thing that we could do at this point is focus on the bulletproofs too much and not give attention to the other players so they don't get pressured.
No we didn't. The actions from N1 are telling enough.I mean we literally agreed on not using our abilities, what is to enjoy about this game with us being so unorganized I've been marked as suspicious over troll votes and being solo'd out, I cant tell you for a fact I have not once used an ability this whole time so really im just sitting here waiting to get marked
So why are you hiding?I like how the only people who called me suspicious and the basis for other suspicions was a day 1 troll vote and DDs last minute message soloing me out of everyone because I voted him along multiple other people? Maybe im not digging the game because all im capable of doing is hiding and we have had 0 progress throughout this whole game, we have literally had people like Gry say they give up and our "spy" focus on someone over an early game disagreement. What can I say not being AFK led to me being solo'd out as the one not enjoying the game "going with the flow" I guess. Last I checked, I gave my reasons behind my suspicions unlike several others just throwing names out there how about the several people who have lynched town literally every single day is that going with the flow?
We agreed in discussion but your right, not everyone followed through.No we didn't. The actions from N1 are telling enough.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Literally that's what im capable ofSo why are you hiding?
Now thats fucking rich. I changed my mind really? No dude. I've been suspecting you since D2, and i've sad that first thing in D3. At least dont fucking lie about it.I'd agree that xnut feels like he's going along with the flow and not achieving much, maybe that's the plan for him and the mafia because everything became so centered around us Bulletproof boys. That alone mightn't incriminate him enough unless you look at voting patterns where on Day 2 he "accidentally" voted twice for Erinyes and caused it to go to a coinflip between her and Takuan. Maybe it was a happy accident to try and save his mafia buddy Takuan? Takuan has been awfully quiet, laying low and just trying to push attention away from himself, especially after Day 2 when he put the focus on me where mid-writing his post he changed his mind from accusing me of lying to flat-out voting for me.
Bruh lmao is anyone gonna look at the rules my first vote shouldn't have counted that is not my problemI'd agree that xnut feels like he's going along with the flow and not achieving much, maybe that's the plan for him and the mafia because everything became so centered around us Bulletproof boys. That alone mightn't incriminate him enough unless you look at voting patterns where on Day 2 he "accidentally" voted twice for Erinyes and caused it to go to a coinflip between her and Takuan. Maybe it was a happy accident to try and save his mafia buddy Takuan? Takuan has been awfully quiet, laying low and just trying to push attention away from himself, especially after Day 2 when he put the focus on me where mid-writing his post he changed his mind from accusing me of lying to flat-out voting for me.
Hider claim?We agreed in discussion but your right, not everyone followed through.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Literally that's what im capable of
You could also at least try to be contributive and try to find mafia rather than repeating the same thing. That will get us nowhere and wjll only make you look more shady than you already appear to be (in my eyes, cannot talk for everyone else ofcourse).Because yeah, you guys have zero reason to vote me. I'm out, i'll keep lurking but this is pissing me off.
Does it even matter I haven't used my ability at allHider claim?
There it is again! You're pushing the focus back on to me when there's already a general consensus we shouldn't be focusing purely on the two bulletproof claims. You say there's zero reason for you to be voted and you lurk, but your inactiveness which is a clear decision by you makes you suspect. You haven't been contributing to Town's cause, just lying low for whatever reasons you have and that should be called into question.Sam has been saved by his mates 2 consecutive days and now you guys want to give him a pass. After all the missteps he's had, after his claim has been called out by gajeel. And instead you guys are still focusing on me, for no reason. Because yeah, you guys have zero reason to vote me. I'm out, i'll keep lurking but this is pissing me off.
Oh i see talks about that coin flip d2? I wish i had a team to save me that day. But not what happened is it? Instead people rallied against erin and me, in order to save.. Who? Yeah, sam. What happened last phase again? Sam was being voted out and saved again last minute? Go figure.
I never said you changed your mind? Where did you pull that from? I think you're a bit desperate to keep the focus on me.Now thats fucking rich. I changed my mind really? No dude. I've been suspecting you since D2, and i've sad that first thing in D3. At least dont fucking lie about it.
Rules or not, you still posted the keyword and the target directly after. After it was grabbed by the hosts you should have raised it with them but you didn't.Bruh lmao is anyone gonna look at the rules my first vote shouldn't have counted that is not my problem
So my one vote should be singled out because why? And im supposed to be some mindreader and assume that within twenty minutes of a day phase where votes weren't updated that I needed to tell the hosts that it should have been counted as one? Nah BruvThere it is again! You're pushing the focus back on to me when there's already a general consensus we shouldn't be focusing purely on the two bulletproof claims. You say there's zero reason for you to be voted and you lurk, but your inactiveness which is a clear decision by you makes you suspect. You haven't been contributing to Town's cause, just lying low for whatever reasons you have and that should be called into question.
I never said you changed your mind? Where did you pull that from? I think you're a bit desperate to keep the focus on me.
Rules or not, you still posted the keyword and the target directly after. After it was grabbed by the hosts you should have raised it with them but you didn't.
Double voted me yesterday. Plus another vote D2 which effectively put Sam out of trouble.You could also at least try to be contributive and try to find mafia rather than repeating the same thing. That will get us nowhere and wjll only make you look more shady than you already appear to be (in my eyes, cannot talk for everyone else ofcourse).
I mean, that is part of the reasons why I voted for you yesterday.
- working right now, see you guys in a bit
Is that your belief or do you KNOW Gajeel is BP thanks to a failed mafia kill?And the fact that gajeel is the real bp.
Whatever, i'm out.