by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
Who do you currently suspect of being mafia?Yeah that's enough of that, lying about roles train voting and your talking about intentions behind my voting? Because again I dont vote halfway into a day because I have the time to be on and decide at the end smh ill let it be
I believe we should pursue people sitting in the background as Gry mentioned and I have. If we wanna go for me by all means let it ripWho do you currently suspect of being mafia?
Seems we're of the same mind that those sitting in the background should be put under the microscope. Any names in particular?I believe we should pursue people sitting in the background as Gry mentioned and I have. If we wanna go for me by all means let it rip
Taku Marmalade somehow passed under the radar as inactive, Daws is here to say a whole lot and disappearSeems we're of the same mind that those sitting in the background should be put under the microscope. Any names in particular?
I'm not happy with our current situation I'm open to a change of plan.Imo, we're doing this wrongly. @Shad directing this to you especially. There's quite literally, no game plan as things stand. You're against using roles (to an arguably understandable extent), and you're also against claiming roles. Do you not see how this will constantly force town to be handicapped? We can't really figure out the structure of the game and thus who is lying like this...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If Sakura is blocked, wouldn't it be the same thing? Getting no result could mean the target did nothing or you were blocked..
If Demon didn't use his role though, that'd explain it
Takuan is the one I suspect the most, whole lot of lurking and not a lot else.Taku Marmalade somehow passed under the radar as inactive, Daws is here to say a whole lot and disappear
I've also thought about this alotAbout the sakura getting blocked, I would need to check the interactions, she said Gry didn't use his action, if she was blocked would that look the same from her point of view?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sounds like you were blocked as we found out passing potato counts as an actionomg need to catch up.
I'll just leave my investigation for last night since no point in postponing in this case.
Sam claimed passive, I spied on him to see if he lied about that too. He didn't use his role last night. So there's some truth to his claims.
I spied on gry before, I told you he's town, you didn't believe me....
Was wrong about DD ok that sucks, but it was his own fault playing the way that he played. I have one question tho, if he was death miller would that appear after a miss lynch?
one very important thing: I tried passing the potato last night to someone AND IT DIDN'T WORK, can someone enlighten me on that?
also 4 night actions 2 were mine potato and spy and 1 was kill, 1 more left, probably mafia det
Well, what about the fact that I had 2 night actions? Would that block, block all of them?I've also thought about this alot
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sounds like you were blocked as we found out passing potato counts as an action
I believe so, I didn't know about what Shad asked as I am not what we call "experienced" but I think it makes sense that, that is happening.Well, what about the fact that I had 2 night actions? Would that block, block all of them?
So that.s why I keep getting no results? "Ended with no results" so they have escort and they.re rendering me useless, that.s why I.m still alive.
Mofos! I.ll getchu!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
So we know all night actions now. 1 kill 1 escort block 1 pass potato blocked and 1 spying blocked.... not nice that they can block both actions with just one...[QUOTE="sakura-aneki, post: 5397480, member:
also 4 night actions 2 were mine potato and spy and 1 was kill, 1 more left, probably mafia det
Until she explodes !!!Good thing is if no one comes out about having potato you are confirmed town I believe?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I said I wasn't against lynching him. I tied the votes and was planning to use the second one for him if something were to happen, I wanted to see what they would do. Only Marm double voted. Gry didn't even get to vote in time and when he posted it was to lynch Sam.But you're doing the same thing? You could've started that with enough time to get people onto it. (Forgot to post this yesterday)
@xnut why did you last second snipe DD
It's a shame Gry's gone, but I don't think it's a coincidence that the night actions dropped as well? It's possible Gry has been using his role. He was against the idea of not using. Also considering now that he may have been trying to downplay his interest in the game in order for mafia to not target him....I do know I was one of his suspects, but tbh, it's possible mafia are among his lists and wanted to take him down before he starts strongly focusing on them. At the same time, it's also possible mafia took him out because he is Gry and figured it was a bonus that he wasn't yet invested in the game.
Then that's good@Demonspeed ever since I gave a hint you have been making me real uncomfortable with this lurking senpai
. I don't really trust you and you are more active than most of the ones I suspect. Of course I am going to ask questions and you should ask me some as well if you suspect me.Agreed.So we know all night actions now. 1 kill 1 escort block 1 pass potato blocked and 1 spying blocked.... not nice that they can block both actions with just one...
How? blocked actions don't count as actions...Agreed.
Never thought a potato could also be blocked, but I suppose it makes sense
well I think that's why holt passed it and claimed to not see when I changed my mind not to, further proves he's guilty even if DD turned out town, because what interest do mafia have to get rid of simple town who's already sus or get rid of the SPY. so he passed it to me and they keep blocking me until I die.Until she explodes !!!
Passing the potato to her was a bad idea, mafia now can keep blocking her until she dies?
lol sakura you should have checked the interactions or asked a host, 3 days of us not knowing you are being blocked
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw if sakura is being blocked then her 2 actions didn't count.
So 1 kill, 1 escort are confirmed, which means we are missing 2 actions, a town detective and a mafia detective?
I think mafia having escort and detective is too OP, so it could mean 2 investigative roles on the side of town.
Did anybody else use a role today that is not Detective/Spy?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
they wouldn't clarify it anyway, it just said "investigation ENDED with NO RESULT" so I assumed it went through cuz... it ended would mean it took place in order to end. and used the exact words when I told you guys, figure yo guys would know, I have not played this role so idkUntil she explodes !!!
Passing the potato to her was a bad idea, mafia now can keep blocking her until she dies?
lol sakura you should have checked the interactions or asked a host, 3 days of us not knowing you are being blocked
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw if sakura is being blocked then her 2 actions didn't count.
So 1 kill, 1 escort are confirmed, which means we are missing 2 actions, a town detective and a mafia detective?
I think mafia having escort and detective is too OP, so it could mean 2 investigative roles on the side of town.
Did anybody else use a role today that is not Detective/Spy?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
no?How? blocked actions don't count as actions...
We did say pass the potato and don't tell to who and let the spy claim it, but we didn't @ him (not that we should need too, but in this game it hard to tell the difference between people not playing and people being suspicious), he also had no reason to believe you were being blocked? or maybe he knew but didn't tell us, if we lynch him and he turn mafia that would be the best case scenario, it would clear you and marm.well I think that's why holt passed it and claimed to not see when I changed my mind not to, further proves he's guilty even if DD turned out town, because what interest do mafia have to get rid of simple town who's already sus or get rid of the SPY. so he passed it to me and they keep blocking me until I die.
this way they don't need to waste a kill on me since i'll be dead anyway, and DD got lynched since he was acting like he was making everyone especially me sus of him