Games Mafia Game 86 - Magic: the Gathering - Planechase - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum


by desin, panda and evil

Mechanic Design
The idea was a mechanic that is part of the core Mafia Game and not just an optional addon that distracts from it. Therefore the mechanic was based on the amount of night actions happening per night, giving people agency as individuals as well as factions as a whole. For full transparency all possible effects would be visible to everyone from the start so there are no information imbalances. As for the effects of the mechanic we once again took a look at the core mechanics being night actions and voting.
In regards to votes we chose "sticky votes" in the sense that every player has 2 locked votes to use. Thus giving every vote meaning and possibly undercutting any mafia last minute vote switcheroos. The intention was to give all three factions more options when it comes to voting ranging from voting your top two suspects as a town or using one vote on your mafia buddy to use later on as an alibi.

"Single vote" phase had a similar intention by putting more pressure on the day discussion and analysis beforehand to make a vote that counts while also leaving mafia less options for deniability for their votes.

"Double lynch" phase was supposed to be possible only very early in the game as it was only achievable with lot of active role uses. During the day town would be at a disadvantage due to it only being D2/D3 but still with a chance to get mafia. During the night in "double action" phase Mafia have a chance for two kills, however early on they would not have enough information to target valuable townies specifically. On the other hand townies had 2 nights for actions to gather information and get a surplus of info from very early on in the game thus speeding up the game. Investigative roles could possibly confirm their sanities and feed in lot of information for the following day discussion. Kill reducing roles had the same chance of stopping a kill just as in any normal night. This was supposed to help town get an information advantage early on by giving them the results of 3 nights by the beginning of D3/D4.

The chance of double kill is nevertheless alluring to mafia who would push for it but this would be balanced out by the automatic mechanic of the following night where the kill would have a 50% chance to fail. During the day the previous votes would be turned into penalty votes giving mafia a chance to manipulate the vote while also being at danger of paying for past suspicion.

Janitor kill was supposed to take information away from both parties opening the chance for mafia to claim a role that the investigator could find out thus catching mafia right there. The day lynch would be hidden as well thus as well only letting the investigator find out who it was while mafia does not know which role (if townie) was taken out and can’t plan around that.

As the game progresses the effects of the mechanic become less and less intrusive thus bringing endgame back to the basic game.

Assuming with almost certainty the game would start off accelerated early on with a double action night followed by a 50% failure chance to bring it back in pace, thus the assumption was D2 using mechanic 8-9 followed by mechanic 10+ which would then cut down actions to 3-6 and then staying in that realm until endgame and no mechanic interventions.

Role List/Faction Build
The main aspect of the game mechnic - number of the night roles used - was a key element in building the roles list. It was a balancing act of active and passive roles, as well as the timing of possible role uses. Majority of roles were added under the assumption they would start use at the beginning. As the game would progress further would be activated, to balance taken out roles. A number of maximum possible actions was defined and the rest would be filled out with passive roles. Naturally the Town as biggest faction would receive most of it and would have the biggest influence on the mechanic through cooperation. No day action except for one voting related roles were added to keep the focus on night actions.
The Intel Force
A third of the Town's setup would be the investigative roles, which could feed in new details from active player pool as well as beyond the grave. Due to the possible double night action scenario and resulting in possible information overflow the roles were added in a singlular amount. The Spy role with the potential to varify any night action, bundled with the by hosts confirmed amount of night actions, to make or break any claims made during the day phases. Spirit Medium, similar to the Spy would potentially make or break action claims. Insane Detective to potentially find Mafia/TP, although from 7 non-Townie roles only 4 were detectable, so the potential here was limited. Coupled with the Naive Traitor role this Detective would come "online" with the findings later than usual, as the sanities needed to be confirmed first. And upon death would also have the potential to seed dissesnt amoung the Mafia team to help unfail a TP member amongst them. Investigator was added for the possible Janitor'd night action scenario to unfail hidden roles.

The Protectors
An other third of the Town was designed to increase the durability and be able to reduce number of casualties in double action night scenario. Roles with this intend being used were Sane Doctor, Bodyguard, Prostitute and Jesus.

The Special Force
The two new role Necromancer and Banshee were added for observation as they both never had practical use before. Both seemed more on the situational end of usefulnes, but likewise had potential to be pivotal for a leap forward for their faction.

The Decoys
And lastly, two vanilla Townies were added to potentially attract Mafia's attention and tank a night hit instead of an other role for a possible Sleeper recruting in an early TP death scenario.
Mafia Setup
The Mafia was designed to have two actions per night, and therefore have the possibility in participating in the mechanics as well. For the second action besides the kill there were currently only two possible options available, which are Detective or Escort.

Settling on Mafia Escort as this role was more aligned with the mechanics in mind. Detective with a double action would scout the Town roles too quickly, giving full transparancy. The Apprentice as addition to sacrifice some flexibility in the beginning to be able to react flexibly on the situation at hand. The choices to go along were Strongman for a certain kill, a Bomb for an additional kill at lynch, and a Janitor for an information surplus. Poisoner to give flexibility in timing of kills. Mafia Boss in this setup was more a pro-Town faction choice to give Mafia the impression of higher Detectives presence.
Third Party Setup
With no killing ability, and with passive roles only, (with exception of Mafia member), Third Party was not given the possibility to participate in the mechanics. However, both non-Mafia members were given protection related roles to increase durability, one night protection in Threesome candidate as Bulletproof, one late game day protection role for the town Lover as Innocent Child with a D5 timed confirmation. This role with also start off with the Hot Potato with the same timing. The Mafia Noble role was assigned to the Lover to use it within the Mafia faction, as well as late game potential change to Third Party faction.

Gameplay Analysis
As the game kicked-off the analysis around the use of the mechanic started. Different strategies of using it to the best advantage were discussed and weighted off against each other. The dominanting strategy among the players with night roles and therefore influence on the mechanic agreed to be a conservative use of the night roles to not reach the treasholds of 7 to 9 role uses.

This resulted in only half of the night actions being used, successfully denying the "double action"/"janitored" day and night phases the following day and remained the in use throughout night 1 to night 3 as leading strategy from town's side as evident by (periodically) missing night actions from roles such as Doctor, Prostitute and Spirit Medium.

Only by night 4 confidence in night role use increased as the pool of players with night roles has declined enough to not reach the threasholds and stay in line with the initial strategy.
Townie Faction
The lack of information from performed investigative night actions from the dominant mechanic strategy, and setup, led to analysis of players' behaviours, such as role claims. Those were weighted off against each other and analyzed against plausibility in setup. Behavioural patterns, such as voting as well as cooperativeness with the leading strategy became factors to decide the order of day lynches. More subtile patterns, such as timing of role hints, activity in total were picked up on as well, but were secondary as deemed to be non substantial enough. By end of D4 and four lynched townies in a row, the situation for town became unwinnable, however was not perceived as such, as the existence of third party was not discovered and thus disregarded, but giving a false sense of security through the bloated numbers. Inconsistancies in night role action claims against the confirmed night role action used by the mechanic came in as an additional analysis tool as well, however, already at a very late point in game, and too late to turn the tides.

Mafia Faction
Starting off very cautiously assessing the importance of the mechanic, almost no one participating actively in discussions throught the first day phase, or hinting the nature of a role, before going into first night discussions with the team to talk through and align a working strategy. Through following day phases the team succeeded in dodging day lynches in diverting the players to find someone more suspicious or inconsitant to lynch instead. The strategy to pass the Hot Potatoe secondary role to an investigative townie role and blocking it paid off greatly and was overlooked by the other players long enough to almost tie in numbers with remaining factions. The existance of third party, while couple of times mentioned in the internal brain stormings was not seriously enough considered to start looking into the potential candidates for it. The focus remained heavily on dismantling town, even at the point where it was not possible to lynch townies anymore. The end game strategy became working towards reaching a close enough number and win the game with the additional Noble vote, unaware of it belonging to third party as well.

Third Party Faction
With plenty players to go through Threesome candidate took six guesses to join the Lovers' party and their night discussions. The night protection role ensured survival of one mafia kill attempt, and the false claim by an other townie benefited and made him trusted enough to not be lynched. Mafia, while picking the apprenticed Strongman role chose a different target to use it on, making him literally dodge the bullet until making the mafia lover aware of his own existence shortly after. Similarly unaware of the identity of the candidate the lovers were trying to give hints about their own alignment, as discretely as possible to not expose themselves completely. Town lover although passing the potato stayed under the radar during day phases long enough to get day time benefits from the town role on D5. Mafia lover was from then on faced with a bigger challenge to keep the town counterpart alive, but, was trusted within the faction even while persuading to go for alternative options. During the day Mafia lover remained trusted by town also through incriminating mafia faction members, until only one was left and numbers allowed it to win with the votes.
Hot Potato played by @MarmaladeSky D1, @Holt D2, @sakura-aneki D3-D5 (killed D5)

The starting position of Hot Potato was given to a Town-aligned secondardy Third Party out of curiosity to see what they do with it. Through the exchange with the Mafia Lover it was quietly passed on to a Mafia player, to then decide within the team. Mafia team passed it on to role revealed Spy and going forward effectively blocked with the Mafia Escort the investigative role as well as the further passing in one action. Due to the novelty of this role and strategy and no indication of a Mafia Escort in the setup to that point Town did not identify this as highly benefitial Mafia strategy and held the passing Mafia Member accountable up until after the Hot Potato exploded.

In role design we categorized this role as a Priority 3 action to potentially block the movement. If this is going to remain a one-sided pro-Mafia strategy only, perhaps the categorization into Priority 3 need be reevalued again. I think this needs at least two or three games further test runs. In any case the movement of the Hot Potato is an important new information for the players to analyze.


Necromancer played by @Demonspeed (killed N4)

This role starts off basically very vanilla and with progressing game increasingly gains strength. All really depends not only on the Town setup, but also the order in which Townies died, thus bit on the harder side to plan around in game design as it could tilt the balance heavily pro-Town, or be completely useless. This situational usefulness of the role could lead to very unique outcomes and memorable moments, thus looking forward to see what our players will do with it in next games.


Banshee played by @SonOfDaws (lost D8)

Due to the longevity of the player this role could not show all aspects of its functunalities in this game, as the killing action was missing for a full review ( why didn't you die daws ;p). My impression was that similar to all other Townie killing roles it incentivises the player to analyze the player pool in selecting anti-Townie targets. We also drafted it as a Priority 3 action, both selecting and killing, which means it could be blocked. Player raised the question about feedback concerning his viable targets upon death, as he wouldnot know which actions have succeeded and which havenot. Perhaps this need further clarification.


Bulletproof Townie (Lover) by D6 previously (Threesome Candidate) played by @Gajeel (won D8)

Threesome Candidate as secondary role was the new addition in this game, and of course can be paired with a lot of roles on-going. This combination in particular is in the upper spectrum strength wise. Most combinations give this role a solid role claim thus increase the time the player can have to find the other members of the Third Party, thus victory becomes more achievable (as demonstrated in this game). No matter the primary role though, if one Lover dies in the first couple of phases this role has same slim chance as before to guess the remaining member.


Mafia Noble (Lover) played by @Lambu (won D8)

This role was added as a big nerf for the self-confirming Townie Noble. Perhaps also due to the fact that it was added just now the players would rather take it as self-confirming Mafia Noble, thus the Mafia team decided it is best to keep it as a last resort role in end game, when the numbers allow it to lynch a last Townie and win the game. I like to see some more bolder usage of the role in a few more test runs to see if it is versatile enough to allow different playstyles, or it will remain this last resort use. But either way I think it makes the previously drafted Mafia Robber obsolete and see its potential to move it to the chopping board and go on with Mafia Noble alone.
The built game mechanic is right now the best tool to try out different cencepts in the meta and potentially explore new rules or addition of new roles. What we were most curious about was exploring different voting regulations, concept of collective vs individual choice to select varying night scenarios.

Voting concepts: From the three concepts it turned out to be the least impactful. This might or might not have been heavily influenced through the simultaneous introduction of new tie breaking rule, which turned out to shift the timing of the votes more towards the end. Implementation-wise, some inaccurate wordings led to different interpretations of intended concepts, that were unnoticed by us for some time, unfortunately resulting in some frustrations on the side. Generally the hope to observe some different strategies around the voting concepts werenot observable in the scope as hoped in development.

Collective and individual choice concept: Giving the individual players the option to participate in an overarching game mechanic strategy was the second incooperated concept. Players discussing it already on day one, strategizing around it and arguing for/against the respective positions was perceived by us as positively participative. In this format with night actions, not everyone was given the chance to actually influence it individually with their own actions. Changing that is something I might explore in a future game.

Varying night scenarios concept: Coupled with the previous concept of choices the varying night scenarios concept was a very risky endeavour, that was misjudged in game designing phase, thus in hindsight something I would not do again. The role list was build upon the possibilities of these varying night concepts actually occuring, some even in a particular order, which due to the free choices were not going as drafted at all. Lot of these concepts while being big part of the design were not used, thus best done in a set environment only.

​
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
We did say pass the potato and don't tell to who and let the spy claim it, but we didn't @ him (not that we should need too, but in this game it hard to tell the difference between people not playing and people being suspicious), he also had no reason to believe you were being blocked? or maybe he knew but didn't tell us, if we lynch him and he turn mafia that would be the best case scenario, it would clear you and marm.

In the other hand if we kill Holt and he turns town, we would be helping mafia get rid of good players, they took out Hardy and Gry and we killed DD and Holt, you and me would be sent to the hall of shame for being the worse townies ever.

Sakura if you turn out mafia I swear I will never trust you again.
I.m not mafia and I believe the potato theory is right even with the hiccup on DD it still makes sense since DD did mot have an important role and they might nit wanted to risk recruiting him for him to turn up to be death miller.
Which begs the question, why was there no kill on N2?
But I can.t force anyone to stick to my story after the DD miss lych (DD I.M SORRY please stop trolling next time)
also I did just that, tried passing it to moegara who said she'd e willing to hold on to it.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Not caught up yet but just wanna post to say I'm gradually trying to.

Gry dead... So if Demon is Necromancer then Erin was Insane or Paranoid Detective. I sure hope that implies we have a Sane Detective as well, hopefully who has confirmed their sanity by now and has results... surely there must be one Det who isn't also Traitor?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Holt what was your reason for giving Potato to sakura? did you have an idea or a plan?

@digitaldude Stop lurking in the thread, we are sorry, go toward the light, stop haunting us :(
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@Holt you said yesterday you should've used your role by now, did you not use it tonight either? Or is it a Day Action?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
also pls remember Gry vs Holt contradictory discussion rearding potato, in which I believe holt tried makin Gry look sus because of his beliefs
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Wait, so do blocked Actions count or not? I thought the attempted use of an Action would count...
From the first page:

Mechanic rules // The Planewalker Wars
As the war wages on, the World around the players will change along with
The World in effect is determined by the number of individual successful night actions performed the previous night
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
and everyone keep in mind we only have one vote today , make it count
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyway, guys, sadly I won't be active until the day end, I am in charge of newcomer trainings in my team and we have a newcomer and I have training with her scheduled from 1 to 6 pm, so starting in an hour... We'll only have short 10 min breaks so I probably won't be able to keep up with the convos here (and this applies for the rest of the week, I'll be holding trainings all day so will only be able to be active after working hours).
So I'm casting my vote now.
Good luck to us, hope we don't get a miss lynch...
I gave my reasons for my vote, please look through my comments if you missed them as I won't be around until the day end as much as I'd like.
!Votekill Holt
--- Double Post Merged, ---

ah and regarding the only successful ones since none of my actions were successful I can only assume that I've been blocked since N1 and that townies also performed night actions not only mafia and the potato passing.
And means that last night 1 escort 1 kill and 2 more actions, might be mafia detective for the 3rd, not sure what the fourth action could have been
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Also I didnt get hot potato holt might be mafia man.
Sakura asked for it repeatedly?
@sakura-aneki if you said you don't want the potato anymore, I didn't see it. The last tag I had from you regarding the potato was still asking me to give it to you. And for all of your posts, you assume one thing- that I trust you're not lying as spy. The last time I addressed this, I mentioned I found your reasoning weird and counterproductive from a town pov. Also, it'd imo, too early for the potato to explode on D3. I'm not sure what you're implying (perhaps I tried to get you killed with the potato), but if I was a mafia intending to do that- well, wouldn't that be silly obvious??
If he was mafia, they could block you and he'd still go ahead. He could be the escort even, or maybe something passive like boss.
@Holt your whole argument is based on the fact you didn't see the discussion and that if you were trying to kill her that would be obvious.

Don't you agree that:
1- is it not your responsibility to think about the consequences of your actions, do you think I just did what you told me to be a valid reason for anything?
From my point of view as the holder of the Potato it up to you to think of the possible ways you can use that role.

2- Your posts from D1 show that you agree that getting to 7 is bad, but you were concerned that we may get to it anyway, the next day we didn't get to it, shouldn't that have cleared your misgiving on Hardy's plan? Instead you started saying that you never agreed to this plan, if you are mafia and you received the bomb from marm wouldn't you want to pass it again to both increase the actions and get the spy killed? Your aggressive stance toward me questioning people using their actions is in sync with the way mafia is thinking, why do you think they killed Hardy first?

Mafia probably have 2 spam-able actions every night, and are trying everything they can to get us to 7.

@Holt please don't take this the wrong way, I'm genuinely trying to understand you, it partially my fault for causing the discussion to became antagonistic, so let get passed that and just talk about the facts, also I totally understand if you are busy IRL and you don't have time to think about this or read everything, but if that the case then just say it. Also Yesterday I was sure DD was playing off yet he was town, so I humbly suspect you, I could be totally wrong again.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Lunch break soon, i'll send in my thoughts on every player.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ah and after yesterday, I'm scratching demonspeed off my sus list for now, his claims seem to make sense looking back with all the new info we have, still might be a bold mafia claim to make gry look guilty, but now that gry is dead it proves that erin was indeed paranoid detective with real traitor role.

My current Sus list:

Gajeel
Takuan
Sam
Holt

Not Sus:

Shad
Marm

Not sure:

Moegara
Lambu
gnut
xnut
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Reading the last moments of yesterday was painful, the free pass you all are giving to Samuel is way too annoying guys.

Hopefully the Det got interesting results.
That we have to resort to this while not catching a single scum is beyond sad.

I believe it's about time we tell our roles or strong hints about our roles. We don't seem to get useful information from the used night roles anyway. With that being said, I still have things to say about Holt and Samuel, but I'll say them later this phase. The worst thing that we could do at this point is focus on the bulletproofs too much and not give attention to the other players so they don't get pressured.
I agree, but let me tell you I have no intention of claiming anything, its rather pointless to do so.

I like how the only people who called me suspicious and the basis for other suspicions was a day 1 troll vote and DDs last minute message soloing me out of everyone because I voted him along multiple other people? Maybe im not digging the game because all im capable of doing is hiding and we have had 0 progress throughout this whole game, we have literally had people like Gry say they give up and our "spy" focus on someone over an early game disagreement. What can I say not being AFK led to me being solo'd out as the one not enjoying the game "going with the flow" I guess. Last I checked, I gave my reasons behind my suspicions unlike several others just throwing names out there how about the several people who have lynched town literally every single day is that going with the flow?
Scum post

I'd agree that xnut feels like he's going along with the flow and not achieving much, maybe that's the plan for him and the mafia because everything became so centered around us Bulletproof boys. That alone mightn't incriminate him enough unless you look at voting patterns where on Day 2 he "accidentally" voted twice for Erinyes and caused it to go to a coinflip between her and Takuan. Maybe it was a happy accident to try and save his mafia buddy Takuan? Takuan has been awfully quiet, laying low and just trying to push attention away from himself, especially after Day 2 when he put the focus on me where mid-writing his post he changed his mind from accusing me of lying to flat-out voting for me.
Scum post

Sam has been saved by his mates 2 consecutive days and now you guys want to give him a pass. After all the missteps he's had, after his claim has been called out by gajeel. And instead you guys are still focusing on me, for no reason. Because yeah, you guys have zero reason to vote me. I'm out, i'll keep lurking but this is pissing me off.

Oh i see talks about that coin flip d2? I wish i had a team to save me that day. But not what happened is it? Instead people rallied against erin and me, in order to save.. Who? Yeah, sam. What happened last phase again? Sam was being voted out and saved again last minute? Go figure.
Scum post

Aye, you were thinking about my trolling incident on that. I am legitimately a BP townie.

Gry had me as green in his list of suspects instead of orange (sus but leans towards town) or white (outright scum suspect). Important to note that now. Here it is again and you'll see Gry believed in me :hmph
The reason for believing you was dumb asf: "Two Bulletproofs because theres a chance of double kill" and theres a bodyguard, prostitute and expected doctor with double actions themselves, this is stupid.

I'm not happy with our current situation I'm open to a change of plan.

To answer your question about what is the current plan:

The plan was to let detective and spy do their work and playing mafia without roles until then, I don't know if this is a good plan I just trusted the people that suggested it like Hardy.

With 4 actions at night, there is a chance we have a detective, so I'm really scared he dies tonight, revealing our role would make that more likely I think.

I just want to point out that it the rules of the game that are handicapping us, we didn't choose to not use roles because it fun :/

About the sakura getting blocked, I would need to check the interactions, she said Gry didn't use his action, if she was blocked would that look the same from her point of view?
D1 I said we were going to live in fear of doing anything everyday if we took this route, we are reaping what we sowed.
Also if there is a SS (and I believe its Sam) it could have kept creating illussion with very little chance of having them shattered by town's actions.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Lambu you seem to have a lot of suspects, who so you think lynching first would clear/incriminate the most people?

Basically who do you suggest for today?

I'm willing to drop Holt as target since I've been called multiple time on my tunnel vision, but I don't have a good read on the other players.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Double voted me yesterday. Plus another vote D2 which effectively put Sam out of trouble.

I'm repeating the same thing because you guys are still fixating on me and Sam IS STILL ALIVE.

But go ahead and tell me why i'm suspicious. My activity? I've explained already.
My voting pattern? Find something. I wasn't part of the lawl
Double voted me yesterday. Plus another vote D2 which effectively put Sam out of trouble.

I'm repeating the same thing because you guys are still fixating on me and Sam IS STILL ALIVE.

But go ahead and tell me why i'm suspicious. My activity? I've explained already.
My voting pattern? Find something. I wasn't part of the lawl lynch, i was top voted D2 (granted, i voted DD that day, but he was pretty suspicious), and then i was on Sam yesterday, when he got saved again.
My hints or claim? I haven't seen you claim, not a lot did.

If you want me not to be pissed, then explain why i am more suspicious than Sam, because this is just insanity in my eyes that this guy gets a pass after his shaky claims, changing of speech, his oit of nowhere support from being lynched last minute. And the fact that gajeel is the real bp.

Whatever, i'm out.
i will clarify once I get home, do not have the time to properly explain my thoughts right now (it’s so painfully awkward typing long posts on phone)
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Reading the last moments of yesterday was painful, the free pass you all are giving to Samuel is way too annoying guys.



That we have to resort to this while not catching a single scum is beyond sad.



I agree, but let me tell you I have no intention of claiming anything, its rather pointless to do so.



Scum post



Scum post



Scum post



The reason for believing you was dumb asf: "Two Bulletproofs because theres a chance of double kill" and theres a bodyguard, prostitute and expected doctor with double actions themselves, this is stupid.



D1 I said we were going to live in fear of doing anything everyday if we took this route, we are reaping what we sowed.
Also if there is a SS (and I believe its Sam) it could have kept creating illussion with very little chance of having them shattered by town's actions.
That's real cute Lambu. Why no intention to claim? And why so keen to put the focus back on me? Don't want town trying to look for mafia like yourself and your buddies like Takuan?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,918
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Sam, I believe you for now, but you didn’t really make it easier for yourself to be honest
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Lambu you seem to have a lot of suspects, who so you think lynching first would clear/incriminate the most people?

Basically who do you suggest for today?

I'm willing to drop Holt as target since I've been called multiple time on my tunnel vision, but I don't have a good read on the other players.
Takuan is a good choice, better than xnut but he's a good choice aswell. Basically if Taku flips mafo the mafias will be reduced to Erin's voters and random voters.
Of course Sam is 99% scum, but I do not believe he's mafia but TP since it would contradict Erin-traitor theory.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,803
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sam, I believe you for now, but you didn’t really make it easier for yourself to be honest
Oh trust me, I know I didn't make things good for me and the rest of town with how I handled everything yesterday. Of course it has made people suspect of me, but by eliminating Grysun last night who did believe I was town, Mafia has lined things up for me to be the focus of today's discussions and town to have yet another poor lynch. They know I'm an easy target for a lynch due to my shenanigans, and the mafia will keep hitting on that to be the focus.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top