Games Mafia Game 86 - Magic: the Gathering - Planechase - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum


by desin, panda and evil

Mechanic Design
The idea was a mechanic that is part of the core Mafia Game and not just an optional addon that distracts from it. Therefore the mechanic was based on the amount of night actions happening per night, giving people agency as individuals as well as factions as a whole. For full transparency all possible effects would be visible to everyone from the start so there are no information imbalances. As for the effects of the mechanic we once again took a look at the core mechanics being night actions and voting.
In regards to votes we chose "sticky votes" in the sense that every player has 2 locked votes to use. Thus giving every vote meaning and possibly undercutting any mafia last minute vote switcheroos. The intention was to give all three factions more options when it comes to voting ranging from voting your top two suspects as a town or using one vote on your mafia buddy to use later on as an alibi.

"Single vote" phase had a similar intention by putting more pressure on the day discussion and analysis beforehand to make a vote that counts while also leaving mafia less options for deniability for their votes.

"Double lynch" phase was supposed to be possible only very early in the game as it was only achievable with lot of active role uses. During the day town would be at a disadvantage due to it only being D2/D3 but still with a chance to get mafia. During the night in "double action" phase Mafia have a chance for two kills, however early on they would not have enough information to target valuable townies specifically. On the other hand townies had 2 nights for actions to gather information and get a surplus of info from very early on in the game thus speeding up the game. Investigative roles could possibly confirm their sanities and feed in lot of information for the following day discussion. Kill reducing roles had the same chance of stopping a kill just as in any normal night. This was supposed to help town get an information advantage early on by giving them the results of 3 nights by the beginning of D3/D4.

The chance of double kill is nevertheless alluring to mafia who would push for it but this would be balanced out by the automatic mechanic of the following night where the kill would have a 50% chance to fail. During the day the previous votes would be turned into penalty votes giving mafia a chance to manipulate the vote while also being at danger of paying for past suspicion.

Janitor kill was supposed to take information away from both parties opening the chance for mafia to claim a role that the investigator could find out thus catching mafia right there. The day lynch would be hidden as well thus as well only letting the investigator find out who it was while mafia does not know which role (if townie) was taken out and can’t plan around that.

As the game progresses the effects of the mechanic become less and less intrusive thus bringing endgame back to the basic game.

Assuming with almost certainty the game would start off accelerated early on with a double action night followed by a 50% failure chance to bring it back in pace, thus the assumption was D2 using mechanic 8-9 followed by mechanic 10+ which would then cut down actions to 3-6 and then staying in that realm until endgame and no mechanic interventions.

Role List/Faction Build
The main aspect of the game mechnic - number of the night roles used - was a key element in building the roles list. It was a balancing act of active and passive roles, as well as the timing of possible role uses. Majority of roles were added under the assumption they would start use at the beginning. As the game would progress further would be activated, to balance taken out roles. A number of maximum possible actions was defined and the rest would be filled out with passive roles. Naturally the Town as biggest faction would receive most of it and would have the biggest influence on the mechanic through cooperation. No day action except for one voting related roles were added to keep the focus on night actions.
The Intel Force
A third of the Town's setup would be the investigative roles, which could feed in new details from active player pool as well as beyond the grave. Due to the possible double night action scenario and resulting in possible information overflow the roles were added in a singlular amount. The Spy role with the potential to varify any night action, bundled with the by hosts confirmed amount of night actions, to make or break any claims made during the day phases. Spirit Medium, similar to the Spy would potentially make or break action claims. Insane Detective to potentially find Mafia/TP, although from 7 non-Townie roles only 4 were detectable, so the potential here was limited. Coupled with the Naive Traitor role this Detective would come "online" with the findings later than usual, as the sanities needed to be confirmed first. And upon death would also have the potential to seed dissesnt amoung the Mafia team to help unfail a TP member amongst them. Investigator was added for the possible Janitor'd night action scenario to unfail hidden roles.

The Protectors
An other third of the Town was designed to increase the durability and be able to reduce number of casualties in double action night scenario. Roles with this intend being used were Sane Doctor, Bodyguard, Prostitute and Jesus.

The Special Force
The two new role Necromancer and Banshee were added for observation as they both never had practical use before. Both seemed more on the situational end of usefulnes, but likewise had potential to be pivotal for a leap forward for their faction.

The Decoys
And lastly, two vanilla Townies were added to potentially attract Mafia's attention and tank a night hit instead of an other role for a possible Sleeper recruting in an early TP death scenario.
Mafia Setup
The Mafia was designed to have two actions per night, and therefore have the possibility in participating in the mechanics as well. For the second action besides the kill there were currently only two possible options available, which are Detective or Escort.

Settling on Mafia Escort as this role was more aligned with the mechanics in mind. Detective with a double action would scout the Town roles too quickly, giving full transparancy. The Apprentice as addition to sacrifice some flexibility in the beginning to be able to react flexibly on the situation at hand. The choices to go along were Strongman for a certain kill, a Bomb for an additional kill at lynch, and a Janitor for an information surplus. Poisoner to give flexibility in timing of kills. Mafia Boss in this setup was more a pro-Town faction choice to give Mafia the impression of higher Detectives presence.
Third Party Setup
With no killing ability, and with passive roles only, (with exception of Mafia member), Third Party was not given the possibility to participate in the mechanics. However, both non-Mafia members were given protection related roles to increase durability, one night protection in Threesome candidate as Bulletproof, one late game day protection role for the town Lover as Innocent Child with a D5 timed confirmation. This role with also start off with the Hot Potato with the same timing. The Mafia Noble role was assigned to the Lover to use it within the Mafia faction, as well as late game potential change to Third Party faction.

Gameplay Analysis
As the game kicked-off the analysis around the use of the mechanic started. Different strategies of using it to the best advantage were discussed and weighted off against each other. The dominanting strategy among the players with night roles and therefore influence on the mechanic agreed to be a conservative use of the night roles to not reach the treasholds of 7 to 9 role uses.

This resulted in only half of the night actions being used, successfully denying the "double action"/"janitored" day and night phases the following day and remained the in use throughout night 1 to night 3 as leading strategy from town's side as evident by (periodically) missing night actions from roles such as Doctor, Prostitute and Spirit Medium.

Only by night 4 confidence in night role use increased as the pool of players with night roles has declined enough to not reach the threasholds and stay in line with the initial strategy.
Townie Faction
The lack of information from performed investigative night actions from the dominant mechanic strategy, and setup, led to analysis of players' behaviours, such as role claims. Those were weighted off against each other and analyzed against plausibility in setup. Behavioural patterns, such as voting as well as cooperativeness with the leading strategy became factors to decide the order of day lynches. More subtile patterns, such as timing of role hints, activity in total were picked up on as well, but were secondary as deemed to be non substantial enough. By end of D4 and four lynched townies in a row, the situation for town became unwinnable, however was not perceived as such, as the existence of third party was not discovered and thus disregarded, but giving a false sense of security through the bloated numbers. Inconsistancies in night role action claims against the confirmed night role action used by the mechanic came in as an additional analysis tool as well, however, already at a very late point in game, and too late to turn the tides.

Mafia Faction
Starting off very cautiously assessing the importance of the mechanic, almost no one participating actively in discussions throught the first day phase, or hinting the nature of a role, before going into first night discussions with the team to talk through and align a working strategy. Through following day phases the team succeeded in dodging day lynches in diverting the players to find someone more suspicious or inconsitant to lynch instead. The strategy to pass the Hot Potatoe secondary role to an investigative townie role and blocking it paid off greatly and was overlooked by the other players long enough to almost tie in numbers with remaining factions. The existance of third party, while couple of times mentioned in the internal brain stormings was not seriously enough considered to start looking into the potential candidates for it. The focus remained heavily on dismantling town, even at the point where it was not possible to lynch townies anymore. The end game strategy became working towards reaching a close enough number and win the game with the additional Noble vote, unaware of it belonging to third party as well.

Third Party Faction
With plenty players to go through Threesome candidate took six guesses to join the Lovers' party and their night discussions. The night protection role ensured survival of one mafia kill attempt, and the false claim by an other townie benefited and made him trusted enough to not be lynched. Mafia, while picking the apprenticed Strongman role chose a different target to use it on, making him literally dodge the bullet until making the mafia lover aware of his own existence shortly after. Similarly unaware of the identity of the candidate the lovers were trying to give hints about their own alignment, as discretely as possible to not expose themselves completely. Town lover although passing the potato stayed under the radar during day phases long enough to get day time benefits from the town role on D5. Mafia lover was from then on faced with a bigger challenge to keep the town counterpart alive, but, was trusted within the faction even while persuading to go for alternative options. During the day Mafia lover remained trusted by town also through incriminating mafia faction members, until only one was left and numbers allowed it to win with the votes.
Hot Potato played by @MarmaladeSky D1, @Holt D2, @sakura-aneki D3-D5 (killed D5)

The starting position of Hot Potato was given to a Town-aligned secondardy Third Party out of curiosity to see what they do with it. Through the exchange with the Mafia Lover it was quietly passed on to a Mafia player, to then decide within the team. Mafia team passed it on to role revealed Spy and going forward effectively blocked with the Mafia Escort the investigative role as well as the further passing in one action. Due to the novelty of this role and strategy and no indication of a Mafia Escort in the setup to that point Town did not identify this as highly benefitial Mafia strategy and held the passing Mafia Member accountable up until after the Hot Potato exploded.

In role design we categorized this role as a Priority 3 action to potentially block the movement. If this is going to remain a one-sided pro-Mafia strategy only, perhaps the categorization into Priority 3 need be reevalued again. I think this needs at least two or three games further test runs. In any case the movement of the Hot Potato is an important new information for the players to analyze.


Necromancer played by @Demonspeed (killed N4)

This role starts off basically very vanilla and with progressing game increasingly gains strength. All really depends not only on the Town setup, but also the order in which Townies died, thus bit on the harder side to plan around in game design as it could tilt the balance heavily pro-Town, or be completely useless. This situational usefulness of the role could lead to very unique outcomes and memorable moments, thus looking forward to see what our players will do with it in next games.


Banshee played by @SonOfDaws (lost D8)

Due to the longevity of the player this role could not show all aspects of its functunalities in this game, as the killing action was missing for a full review ( why didn't you die daws ;p). My impression was that similar to all other Townie killing roles it incentivises the player to analyze the player pool in selecting anti-Townie targets. We also drafted it as a Priority 3 action, both selecting and killing, which means it could be blocked. Player raised the question about feedback concerning his viable targets upon death, as he wouldnot know which actions have succeeded and which havenot. Perhaps this need further clarification.


Bulletproof Townie (Lover) by D6 previously (Threesome Candidate) played by @Gajeel (won D8)

Threesome Candidate as secondary role was the new addition in this game, and of course can be paired with a lot of roles on-going. This combination in particular is in the upper spectrum strength wise. Most combinations give this role a solid role claim thus increase the time the player can have to find the other members of the Third Party, thus victory becomes more achievable (as demonstrated in this game). No matter the primary role though, if one Lover dies in the first couple of phases this role has same slim chance as before to guess the remaining member.


Mafia Noble (Lover) played by @Lambu (won D8)

This role was added as a big nerf for the self-confirming Townie Noble. Perhaps also due to the fact that it was added just now the players would rather take it as self-confirming Mafia Noble, thus the Mafia team decided it is best to keep it as a last resort role in end game, when the numbers allow it to lynch a last Townie and win the game. I like to see some more bolder usage of the role in a few more test runs to see if it is versatile enough to allow different playstyles, or it will remain this last resort use. But either way I think it makes the previously drafted Mafia Robber obsolete and see its potential to move it to the chopping board and go on with Mafia Noble alone.
The built game mechanic is right now the best tool to try out different cencepts in the meta and potentially explore new rules or addition of new roles. What we were most curious about was exploring different voting regulations, concept of collective vs individual choice to select varying night scenarios.

Voting concepts: From the three concepts it turned out to be the least impactful. This might or might not have been heavily influenced through the simultaneous introduction of new tie breaking rule, which turned out to shift the timing of the votes more towards the end. Implementation-wise, some inaccurate wordings led to different interpretations of intended concepts, that were unnoticed by us for some time, unfortunately resulting in some frustrations on the side. Generally the hope to observe some different strategies around the voting concepts werenot observable in the scope as hoped in development.

Collective and individual choice concept: Giving the individual players the option to participate in an overarching game mechanic strategy was the second incooperated concept. Players discussing it already on day one, strategizing around it and arguing for/against the respective positions was perceived by us as positively participative. In this format with night actions, not everyone was given the chance to actually influence it individually with their own actions. Changing that is something I might explore in a future game.

Varying night scenarios concept: Coupled with the previous concept of choices the varying night scenarios concept was a very risky endeavour, that was misjudged in game designing phase, thus in hindsight something I would not do again. The role list was build upon the possibilities of these varying night concepts actually occuring, some even in a particular order, which due to the free choices were not going as drafted at all. Lot of these concepts while being big part of the design were not used, thus best done in a set environment only.

​
 
Last edited:

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Granted, it would make more sense for the person to be a Town Bomb Defuser, since your point makes sense, so I'm not sure anymore. They could also be a very bad mafia team, but since we're worse than them, they appear to be smarter :catshrug
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Didn't she say she failed to pass it, but she got ''no action'' on Samuel? It can't be the escort if that's the case, could only be a Defuser. Unless I'm missing some important information.
my investigation ended with no results. and potato still on me.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,792
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sam. With your double vote against me to save your own "Plain Townie" skin. With all your lies and backpedaling. You misled us all the way, all of that in order to protect your precious "Plain Townie" role? There's no way i can believe it.
Yes, because I believe you are mafia and your insistence on pushing me out today strengthens that belief.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,689
Reaction score
61,399
Gender
Male
Country
France
And at this point I think everyone should use their role.

No "I didn't use it because of our agreement" tommorow.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hmmm... Maybe I could use Gry's role and block one of them while Sakura target another?

Or protect Sakura with Lawl's role. Not sure it's worth it.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
omg that's so much bull right there!!!!! you know I'm telling the truth, I confessed 3 mins before the day ended, it was chaotic everyone voting I thought I was dead. Why would I lie in the last 3 mins when I was already top voted and ppl could barely have time to read more messages and decide in those 3 mins oh no let's not vote for Sakura she confessed claimed the most imp role in last 3 mins of the game, It wasn't a desperate attempt to get ppl to vote for someone else, it was my goodbye note.
If you were sO TOWN you would have passed it to the second claimer vanilla townie DD, and went with the wole "gave it to sakura" pretend, the only reason you didn't think of that or actually do that is because you didn't want to save me, and don't frekin tell me I was more sus than DD was to you. You just decided with your mafiosos that DD is already sus he'll definitely get lynched and better not risking recruiting him and get death miller result so you figured pass the potato to sakura who even claimed important role openly and then simply block her until she explodes. It makes 100% sense and there's nothing you can do to change my mind.

The fact that you're voting for Sam 3 days in a row, only means 3 things:
-He's mafia and you're trying to avoid suspicion by maintaining your "beliefs" in case he gets lynched and turns out to be mafia it'll make you less sus
-he's 3rd party not town and you voted him thinking he's town
-he's actual town.

There are so many sus ppl and you of all ppl seem to be fixated on him. I don't think he's town but whatever he turns up as should definitely not clear you of suspicion.
I don't know if you're trying to get a rise out of me but it's not working. DD claimed vanilla at the time. And yes, I considered passing it to him but mafia definitely wouldn't kill him at night considering he was already suspected by most. There wasn't sufficient reason for me to choose him over you considering you volunteered.

Confessed 3 mins before your lynch? It is the prime time to lie. That's literally the last chance you have to do something. And rn, yeah I'm trusting you more simply because no counter claim but you lied the next day saying you had something, went around fishing for hints from everyone before revealing that you actually had nothing and it's obvious because shad knew you'd target him and thus did nothing. At the time, all of these things were just piling to make you sus. You would recall I said as much about your actions to you.

So basically, you're saying, doesn't matter what Sam flips, I'm scum. Gotcha. I'd reiterate that I don't really care if you suspect me as long as I can fish out scum but I'm sure you know that by now
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,792
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Gonna sleep but it was nice playing with you all.

When I flip VT, remember Taku, xnut and co. who jumped on immediately :thumbs
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Your results aren't helping you one bit.



See it the other way around, Sam might be sleeper, could also be shapeshifter. If he turns townie, then go for Holt. He's 100% scum. xnut after him, but get rid of Holt before he tries to convince you he's some random role with no value.

ALL investigate roles should use their role tonight. They might have used their Mafia Bomb Defuser last night on the Hot Potato, so they're probably down to only 2-night roles.
I don't understand what connects me and Sam? Huh? When did I say or even imply my role has no value lol? Interesting.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Btw, I don't think I've ever given a definitive suspect list:

Demonspeed - Ajani
Gajeel - Elsbeth
Holt - Kaya
MarmaladeSky - Liliana
SirSamuel016 - Sorin
Takuan - Teferi
xnut - Vraska

Thank you for giving me the chance to tell my reasoning, as silly as it all is.

I'm a Vanilla Townie, and it's my first time playing a role that's passive; that much is fact (Game 80: Mafia Assassin, Game 81: Detective, Game 84: Santa). Not wanting to be casually killed off, or flat-out claim VT right away and be lynched like I saw Seraph get bonked once, I decided it would be the best for my longevity to try and tread water, hinting where I need to to keep myself in the clear. My first mistake was being coy and answering a "did you use your role last night", saying I didn't use my role. I have nothing to use, so I thought it kept the mystery of what I could be in check and would give me time to decide on what might be a good claim.

When the time came after questioning from Sakura, I claimed Passive, and that was the truth. Suddenly I was more of a suspect. For whatever reason I was already close to being lynched Day 1, and Day 2 was no different. I didn't want to stop playing the game yet so I figured it would be best to claim a passive town role that people wouldn't blink at and would potentially keep me out of harms way from night kills via Mafia. So far so good I figured, but unfortunately due to a coinflip the person I already suspected as potential scum, Takuan, survived with the coinflip taking out Erin.

Day 3 comes around, and this is where I really fucked things up for myself. First, Gajeel who I didn't fully trust, comes out as the 'real' Bulletproof and I take the risky stance of disputing it, not considering Lawl's bodyguard role had been in the picture previously making it next to impossible for there to be two BPs. Still, I'd made my bed so I decided to lie in it much to my benefit and detriment. As the day went on, I had some IRL stuff happen that upset me incredibly so I wasn't in the best mindset to play, but I still came to play as a distraction but I ended up getting frustrated by people aiming for me. That frustration led me to conclude I was going to be lynched anyway, so why not troll to go out with some fun. I backpedalled and hinted at being a Bomb, all the while hinting that no matter what you believe my role, I am town. That line about being town has always been consistent in my posting, and I'm sure you see that at least no matter what you believe of my affinity.

Miraculously, I didn't die Day 3 which left me in a bigger pickle: Day 4. I'd already resigned myself to being lynched Day 3 and now I had another day to try and make things happen. I chose to stick to the BP claim as long as I could, hoping that I could push the buttons of certain people and cause a slip-up, but that didn't happen. Seeing that the focus was still clearly on myself, I figured there was nothing to lose in coming clean as a Vanilla Townie and that may at least expose some scum with the hopes some people would immediately jump on and people indeed, scum or not, bite the lure. What I didn't consider was that given how I'd already backpedalled like a vegan cyclist about to collide with a meat truck, people wouldn't believe me from Town and now I've quite literally lost the trust of everyone and I'm sure there are many who hate how I've played alongside myself. I can't purely blame my difficult IRL circumstances on how I've played at times, but it had an effect, and I just want to say I'm sorry to everyone on town for causing you guys to fuck yet another lynch.

I do have my suspects of mafia. I think Takuan should be the #1 suspect given how he has played this game and the joint push with some others to make me the focus for today (again), but that's near impossible that he can be lynched today unless it's a tie and the coinflip goes my way. xnut is also suspicious for me, and I wouldn't die without mentioning Orgz, Lambu, Demon, Holt and Shad as potential scum, although some certainly lean more town than others.

It's the end of the road for me in many a sense either way. I just wanted to be the best Vanilla Townie, like no one ever was. To catch mafia was my real test, to lynch them was my cause, but I have failed you my sweet townies. Gomenasorry, and arigathanks for playing with me.

Yours Sincerely,
SirSamuel016
Vanilla Townie
There's a few things in there that aren't quite lining up, but they don't strike me as particularly malicious. If you are a guilty party, then I suspect there's still some truth to that. So, regardless, I appreciate the lengthy explanation. I'd say that lends some credence to you being townie.

Unfortunately, if you're telling the truth about being a vanilla townie, then survival today likely means a mafia targeting tomorrow...

Still, I don't plan on voting for you and I'd say it's a likely possibility that you'll get protection tonight given that there's no higher priority, non-potato'd roles out right now.. Of course, insanity means that protection only comes with a 50% chance of working, but beggars can't be choosers and there's still the chance you're guilty anyhow.

All that said, I think I will look into Taku a bit.
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Gonna sleep but it was nice playing with you all.

When I flip VT, remember Taku, xnut and co. who jumped on immediately :thumbs
Immediately? Lol right. I've been on you since you jumped on me D2, then D3 with your BP claim, and then D4 with you admitting you lied. Dn't pretend like your revelation made people "immediately" distrust you.
But whatever, i should just stop arguing at this point.
And now you're claiming VT? I'm just assuming you're memeing at this point.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,792
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Btw, I don't think I've ever given a definitive suspect list:

Demonspeed - Ajani
Gajeel - Elsbeth
Holt - Kaya
MarmaladeSky - Liliana
SirSamuel016 - Sorin
Takuan - Teferi
xnut - Vraska



There's a few things in there that aren't quite lining up, but they don't strike me as particularly malicious. If you are a guilty party, then I suspect there's still some truth to that. So, regardless, I appreciate the lengthy explanation. I'd say that lends some credence to you being townie.

Unfortunately, if you're telling the truth about being a vanilla townie, then survival today likely means a mafia targeting tomorrow...

Still, I don't plan on voting for you and I'd say it's a likely possibility that you'll get protection tonight given that there's no higher priority, non-potato'd roles out right now.. Of course, insanity means that protection only comes with a 50% chance of working, but beggars can't be choosers and there's still the chance you're guilty anyhow.

All that said, I think I will look into Taku a bit.
Unfortunately I die today
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Gajeel I think we are over estimating the value of spy early game, and no offense sakura but I never expected you to find something anyway in 2 out of 19->15 players, the fact that you targeted me night one made me lose all hope.

From last game sakura is the definition of chaos, making sense of her actions is impossible, that why I'm really hoping the potato explodes, her death is the only thing certain.

Example of random behaviour that makes her look good:

Her behaviour at D1 looks real, DD who is a townie felt bad for mafia because if she is real that is kind of cheating that we confirmed her role from a different thread, even tho I agree with DD on that, I suspected him of being an unhappy mafia at that time.

Example of behaviour that makes her looks bad:

As @Holt said she acted wierd the day she started gathering information while the only information she needed was from me to say if I did an action or no, she then justified that by saying that she put pressure on everybody so that they don't lie. Does this makes sense? I don't think so, but that just sakura, sometimes she makes sense and sometimes not..

~
Bomb being diffused is a 50/50 in my opinion, we really need to ask the host about how does this work, can it still be passed around if it is defused for example? I can't find this role in the interactions thread.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I don't understand what connects me and Sam? Huh? When did I say or even imply my role has no value lol? Interesting.
You voted for Sam three days in a row, so I don't believe you are on the same team. If he does turn mafia, then it will clear you in my eyes, but if he turns townie, my suspicion on you will only grow stronger. I still think Erinyes' vote on you means something.

You're going to spurt out a role and use your eloquence to make us believe you're town Holt. That's how you are, and I've learnt my lesson with the JoJo Game. Did you ever give a solid hint about you this game?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,792
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Immediately? Lol right. I've been on you since you jumped on me D2, then D3 with your BP claim, and then D4 with you admitting you lied. Dn't pretend like your revelation made people "immediately" distrust you.
But whatever, i should just stop arguing at this point.
And now you're claiming VT? I'm just assuming you're memeing at this point.
You know I meant the votes today, one opening and you went for it with a bunch of others lmao
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
You know I meant the votes today, one opening and you went for it with a bunch of others lmao
Exactly. What you said today didn't change my mind about you, i was already highly suspicious of you. So it wasn't "immediate".
Well i mean, the moment you claimed Plain Townie i immediately voted you, that's right lol but you know what i mean. Not like i was going to vote any other way anyway. We've been at each other fr two phases now, my vote was quick but it wasn't out of the blue, that's what i mean.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,792
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Exactly. What you said today didn't change my mind about you, i was already highly suspicious of you. So it wasn't "immediate".
Well i mean, the moment you claimed Plain Townie i immediately voted you, that's right lol but you know what i mean. Not like i was going to vote any other way anyway. We've been at each other fr two phases now, my vote was quick but it wasn't out of the blue, that's what i mean.
All I'm saying is it was there and you went for it :heh Less than 10 mins apart too, so keen to pull that trigger :fan
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
You voted for Sam three days in a row, so I don't believe you are on the same team. If he does turn mafia, then it will clear you in my eyes, but if he turns townie, my suspicion on you will only grow stronger. I still think Erinyes' vote on you means something.

You're going to spurt out a role and use your eloquence to make us believe you're town Holt. That's how you are, and I've learnt my lesson with the JoJo Game. Did you ever give a solid hint about you this game?
Very true actually.

Who are you suspecting right now?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top