by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
Again, don't pretend it was out of the blue. You were already on the verge of being lynched D2 and D3, it was about time people stopped giving you the benefit of the doubt with all the shit you've been pulling out.All I'm saying is it was there and you went for itLess than 10 mins apart too, so keen to pull that trigger
![]()
Did you forget the colors?Btw, I don't think I've ever given a definitive suspect list:
Demonspeed - Ajani
Gajeel - Elsbeth
Holt - Kaya
MarmaladeSky - Liliana
SirSamuel016 - Sorin
Takuan - Teferi
xnut - Vraska
So farWho are you suspecting right now?
I don't see colorDid you forget the colors?
Potentially sus, marm maybe a bit more towards town@SirSamuel016 What's the overview on your thoughts on Holt, Marm, and Demon?
Did you forget the colors?
Well, to provide a bit more clarification, I don't think everyone of that list is guilty, just worth further inspection.Btw, I don't think I've ever given a definitive suspect list:
Demonspeed - Ajani
Gajeel - Elsbeth
Holt - Kaya
MarmaladeSky - Liliana
SirSamuel016 - Sorin
Takuan - Teferi
xnut - Vraska
You just made yourself a target, are you asking for bodyguard?I assume gnut is sure about being the last one.
Don’t want to risk it myself since i am more useful to town alive and you will see why tomorrow. I promise!
So for now
!votekill xnut
Is welcome, but I trust the BG/doctor to make the choice themselvesYou just made yourself a target, are you asking for bodyguard?
Hmm.......I assume gnut is sure about being the last one.
Don’t want to risk it myself since i am more useful to town alive and you will see why tomorrow. I promise!
So for now
!votekill xnut
Doctors could kill you by accident xDIs welcome, but I trust the BG/doctor to make the choice themselves![]()
Doctors could kill you by accident xD