by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
@sakura-aneki you targetedYour target targeted PlayerX.
-or- (if Spy was blocked or his target did nothing that Night)
Your investigation ended with no results.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
holtThank you @Evil3ye I forgot about that thread.
Spy
@sakura-aneki you targeted
N1 Shad, N2 Gry, N3 Sam, N4 who did you target?
Yes I did
Mafia having Strongman is highly likely if Gaj is indeed Bulletproof.However, if shad is really doc and tried to protect demon, it makes no sense demon died too unless shad was blocked (but Sakura says she was blocked again) or mafia had a strongman. However, I don't see how demon is priority enough for them to potentially use a strongman on him if Gaj is actually BP. Shad could be insane too, but what happened to Mafia kill if shad killed demon, or shad is mafia. Normally for the last, linking yourself to the dead would be weird but if shad is scum and knows they're blocking Sakura (who could catch him), then he wouldn't mind doing so.
No, we're on everyone today, because there might not be a tomorrow. Saying "enough about me, let's talk about these others" makes you more suspicious.Hello, guys, I've just read the new posts of today.
I see I've become more of a suspect because of my inactivity yesterday, but since I'm not a "top suspect" I would prefer focusing on them rather than losing time on me. If you guys still suspect me tomorrow and we have still not lost we can discuss that suspicion.
Now, with that out of the way, I've seen you are wary of who should vote Takuan last. Why is that?
EXPLOOOOOOOOOOOSION!Hello, guys, I've just read the new posts of today.
I see I've become more of a suspect because of my inactivity yesterday, but since I'm not a "top suspect" I would prefer focusing on them rather than losing time on me. If you guys still suspect me tomorrow and we have still not lost we can discuss that suspicion.
Now, with that out of the way, I've seen you are wary of who should vote Takuan last. Why is that?
If that's the case I want to vote him (or whoever else Her Marmalade says) last.EXPLOOOOOOOOOOOSION!
![]()
Mafia bomb explodes and kills the last person that lynches him, I'm thinking @xnut should vote him last, be a good towny and take one for the team <3
I would add to this that if there's no defuser and sakura is telling the truth (I think she is) then the Escort blocking her has to be one of the active claimers.Mafia having Strongman is highly likely if Gaj is indeed Bulletproof.
They might have targeted Demon as he had both Prostitute and Bodyguard power at his disposal.
Marm indicated being important, Shad implied being Doc. Demon could've taken the bullet for one of them, or someone else.
Either way, if Strongman ended up on Demon, they either killed him or Shad "won" the coinflip and Doc-killed him, meaning only one death.
We dont know if Taku could be a Mafia Bomb, ideally sakura takes the risk since her life is on a timer but I could do it aswell. You too?Hello, guys, I've just read the new posts of today.
I see I've become more of a suspect because of my inactivity yesterday, but since I'm not a "top suspect" I would prefer focusing on them rather than losing time on me. If you guys still suspect me tomorrow and we have still not lost we can discuss that suspicion.
Now, with that out of the way, I've seen you are wary of who should vote Takuan last. Why is that?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I think I should do it. Though sakura and her bomb is also a good option indeed. If she has a bomb she's going to die either way and if she's mafia and lying about it then all the better.I would add to this that if there's no defuser and sakura is telling the truth (I think she is) then the Escort blocking her has to be one of the active claimers.
We dont know if Taku could be a Mafia Bomb, ideally sakura takes the risk since her life is on a timer but I could do it aswell. You too?
If there's a defuser it would be a mafia one so the chances are low, but it could still be.How high is the chance that Takuan is a bomb? (Did we have a defuser coming out?)
If there is a Diffuser then sakura is probably Mafia, but then she's in a team with Holt and they Diffused it as soon as they got it. And considering how Hard she's been going at Holt, even throwing an instant vote on him today when every vote counts, I really don't think that's the case.If there's a defuser it would be a mafia one so the chances are low, but it could still be.

My result makes me certain that Sakura is genuine. That's why she is in my trusted list
How about takuan, did your get any info on him that could lead us to not lynch him today?My result makes me certain that Sakura is genuine. That's why she is in my trusted list