by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
Wait don't misunderstand me. Im not a detective. Yesterday was the first time I used my roleHow about takuan, did your get any info on him that could lead us to not lynch him today?
lol just wanted to make sure xDWait don't misunderstand me. Im not a detective. Yesterday was the first time I used my role
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hmm, didn't we get only 4 night actions N3? I tried looking back but I'm having trouble with the links in the opening post.To help simply things though, I'm a Banshee with the actions of N1 - Skipped, N2 - Sam, N3 - Marm, and N4 - @gnut
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
sakura says she was blocked, but that's still one action from Escort.Hmm, didn't we get only 4 night actions N3? I tried looking back but I'm having trouble with the links in the opening post.
Didn't Demon also use his role that night? and sakura?
Second Spy claim?My result makes me certain that Sakura is genuine. That's why she is in my trusted list
The sole fact of possible protection should scare them.I keep forgetting about actions having the same priority, protecting marm is not guaranteed 50/50 add to that another 50/50 if I'm insane, I'm not good at math, but it doesn't look good >.<
Sakura's action doesn't count if she was blocked, but its a good take.Hmm, didn't we get only 4 night actions N3? I tried looking back but I'm having trouble with the links in the opening post.
Didn't Demon also use his role that night? and sakura?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't like this whole Takuan lynch tbh, feel like we're playing in mafia's hand again. I'd rather go for xnut. I'm willing to put Holt aside for today as he opened up a bit, but xnut keeps acting the same way.
Demon used detective from Erinyes who died second, so should be N3.sakura says she was blocked, but that's still one action from Escort.
I think Demon used his N2, hang on.
Hot Potato (Unassigned): The Hot Potato explodes at the end of a day designated by the host before the start of the game, killing the player holding it. The holder of the Hot Potato doesn't know when it will explode, but he can pass it to another player at night, separately from any night ability he has. If the holder gets killed, the Potato explodes killing both the holder and the killer; if the holder is lynched, the Potato [dies with him].@Evil3ye Sorry to keep bothering you
I can't find the Potato role in the PM thread.
If the potato is diffused, can it still be passed around, does it act normally as if it was still armed, do people still get PMs saying that they received the potato?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
so you're a mafia det?My result makes me certain that Sakura is genuine. That's why she is in my trusted list
What I'm asking is what happens if the potato is diffused, can you still pass it to other people, and do they get a PM notifying them that they received the potato.Hot Potato (Unassigned): The Hot Potato explodes at the end of a day designated by the host before the start of the game, killing the player holding it. The holder of the Hot Potato doesn't know when it will explode, but he can pass it to another player at night, separately from any night ability he has. If the holder gets killed, the Potato explodes killing both the holder and the killer; if the holder is lynched, the Potato [dies with him].

No one explicitly gets to know if a bomb got diffused, not even defusers so for how the diffused bomb interacts in the game I think It depends on the host? They probably went the ''unsuccessful action route'' for the PMs. I'm pretty sure people get to know if they received the Hot Potato if it was successfully passed. Ask Holt or sakura for confirmation.What I'm asking is what happens if the potato is diffused, can you still pass it to other people, and do they get a PM notifying them that they received the potato.
Afaik the potato disappears when defused, at least from what I understood when the council voted the role.What I'm asking is what happens if the potato is diffused, can you still pass it to other people, and do they get a PM notifying them that they received the potato.
I checked the rules thread, it doesn't answer this question![]()
Hmmm this would mean that you can't pass it once diffused... how does sakura knows again that she still has the potato?Afaik the potato disappears when defused, at least from what I understood when the council voted the role.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The Potato is a secondary role, Sakura could know she has it if she wasn't notified about losing the role.Hmmm this would mean that you can't pass it once diffused... how does sakura knows again that she still has the potato?
Does she get a PM every round or something confirming that she still has it?
I'm asking because the only reason the escort thingy has any value is because sakura is saying that she can't pass the potato.
Today she said she checked Holt and got no result, while holt said he did use his action.
So there is a possibility the bomb is diffused and one or both are lying.
The point is we can't keep guessing this is the last day, we need to know how this role works.
i know because for the past 2 days i've been trying to pass it and keep being told that i still have it in my handsHmmm this would mean that you can't pass it once diffused... how does sakura knows again that she still has the potato?
Does she get a PM every round or something confirming that she still has it?
I'm asking because the only reason the escort thingy has any value is because sakura is saying that she can't pass the potato.
Today she said she checked Holt and got no result, while holt said he did use his action.
So there is a possibility the bomb is diffused and one or both are lying.
The point is we can't keep guessing this is the last day, we need to know how this role works.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@sakura-aneki for somebody claiming to have the potato role, you really seem to have no question or answers about it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
yes I don'tHmmm this would mean that you can't pass it once diffused... how does sakura knows again that she still has the potato?
Does she get a PM every round or something confirming that she still has it?
I'm asking because the only reason the escort thingy has any value is because sakura is saying that she can't pass the potato.
Today she said she checked Holt and got no result, while holt said he did use his action.
So there is a possibility the bomb is diffused and one or both are lying.
The point is we can't keep guessing this is the last day, we need to know how this role works.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@sakura-aneki for somebody claiming to have the potato role, you really seem to have no question or answers about it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
)No one is asking you to follow the thread in real time. Shad made an observation, thats all.as I said at the start of the day I'M HOLDING TRAINING SESIONS AT WORK FOR NEWCOMERS FOR THE ENTIRE DAY/WEEK/NEXT WEEK.
I can't reply instantly I check whenI give 10 minn breaks nce in a blue moon when I feel they're getting bored)
I don't think that how actions work, when you use a doctor you don't get a PM that says you used it, usually there is no PM after you use your action.i know because for the past 2 days i've been trying to pass it and keep being told that i still have it in my hands
Basically what Gajeel said.No one explicitly gets to know if a bomb got diffused, not even defusers so for how the diffused bomb interacts in the game I think It depends on the host? They probably went the ''unsuccessful action route'' for the PMs. I'm pretty sure people get to know if they received the Hot Potato if it was successfully passed. Ask Holt or sakura for confirmation.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dude, I'm telling you. I told hosts I want to pass it to moegara (since she offered 2 days ago)I don't think that how actions work, when you use a doctor you don't get a PM that says you used it, usually there is no PM after you use your action.
Basically what Gajeel said.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Only PM i see being sent if to the person that received the potato.