by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
)))) woke up so sure it was true
))
)--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I had a rough idea that you were and since you are the only claimed doc I will believe you for now. Also I dont see why would mafia not have an strongman to counter a BP in the game. After N2 and N3 being a "same priority night" they might have not deemed it necessary until now.My time to claim, I've tried saving demonspeed yesterday, used my Doctor ability on him.
I was expecting to fail if they have an escort, or to be killed if they don't, so escort theory is more likely.
They could have guessed I was the doctor because it was kind of obvious from my interactions these past few days, especially yesterday last min talk with Marm, detective was not necessary, but they could have investigated me since I claimed active and was reluctant to reveal.
I don't believe they have a strongman.
Another theory is that I killed demonspeed and I'm an insane doctor, in that case how do we explain no kill from mafia? successful bodyguard (I don't know the priority between bodyguard blocking a kill and insane doctor killing the bodyguard) or another doctor?
I could also be a naive doctor and my actions are useless, in that case there is probably another doctor in the game.
Sorry @Demonspeed RIP bro!
I will regret not lynching you yesterday the rest of my life.I guess i'll be a prime suspect today... I can't even blame you guys. But i assure you i'm townie. We need to lynch right otherwise we'll lose, i can guarrantee you that if i'm lynched we lose the game.
With sakura being blocked, the kill on Demon has to have come from mafia, otherwise where is their kill? Which means that either they used a strongman, or a regular kill and Shad is insane.
Or Shad is lieing. But he's not high in my suspect list, so i'm believing what he says. He's cleared imo.
5 or 6 actions being used, we have an escort and a kill. I'm hoping for some leads from results. Maybe a det coming out?
Mafias also have two votes do you want to win or not?5~6 Night Actions - 2 votes @Shad
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
btw this game has stressed me so much that I dreamt about it last night. Dreamt that I wasn't blocked and I spied on Holt and results came in that he performed an action on Marm)))) woke up so sure it was true
))
imagine my sadness when I realized it was a dream)
I thought you were a second spy since I lost hope for dets but this is better. You shouldn't have revealed tho, mafia wont dare to touch you now.Well, that's... less than ideal. I wish I had looked more into Demon sooner because he looked surprisingly townie just before he died lmao. I suppose that's part of why he was killed though. It's possible Demon successfully BGed for Marm though, Shad accidentally killed him, Shad intentionally killed him, or another person was involved and either also targeted Marm or Demon. Without more investigators it won't be possible to figure that out right now.
To help simply things though, I'm a Banshee with the actions of N1 - Skipped, N2 - Sam, N3 - Marm, and N4 - @gnut . As to why I selected those targets, I generally try to banshee mark people I'm on fence about. That's why I was reluctant to vote up Sam and Marm and willing to wait and see explanations or results about them. Sam and Marm I had already voiced suspicion of, but after Sam death, I decided to look into some players a bit more and find many of Gnut's posts to be consistently flippant and uninformative. So, I marked him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Takuan is not a Freeman.It there is no new doctor reveal today, it basically game over if we really have a freeman no? All they have to do is kill me then kill the freeman?
I really don't buy Takuan is the freeman to be honest. Smells like desperate measures to me (Also, remember that Seraph actually was the freeman last game, also came across as shady af and got lynched anyway? Maybe he thinks town will be more careful after that one and won't repeat that).It there is no new doctor reveal today, it basically game over if we really have a freeman no? All they have to do is kill me then kill the freeman?
This is why I'm bringing this up, if we lose anyway if we have a freeman, let just lynch him and be done with it.I really don't buy Takuan is the freeman to be honest. Smells like desperate measures to me (Also, remember that Seraph actually was the freeman last game, also came across as shady af and got lynched anyway? Maybe he thinks town will be more careful after that one and won't repeat that).
What kind of shit is thisNot sure:
Takuan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Excuse me?Certain mafia:
Holt
xnut
Truth be told, I don't actually want to use my role. Pretty cool and memorable to get a kill with the role, but as a player, getting killed is a lame way to contribute to the game imo.I have a day off today so I will be around all day.
I thought you were a second spy since I lost hope for dets but this is better. You shouldn't have revealed tho, mafia wont dare to touch you now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Takuan is not a Freeman.
There's a single killing party, no tp, there's bg, doc and bulletproof. Hider is too much whichever way you look at it. You also stacked on Erin to save Taku.Excuse me?
Is that your assumption? Why would I save Taku when I have called him out since like day 2There's a single killing party, no tp, there's bg, doc and bulletproof. Hider is too much whichever way you look at it. You also stacked on Erin to save Taku.
Still if you are 90% mafia Takuan is 100%.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---