Games Mafia Game 86 - Magic: the Gathering - Planechase - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum


by desin, panda and evil

Mechanic Design
The idea was a mechanic that is part of the core Mafia Game and not just an optional addon that distracts from it. Therefore the mechanic was based on the amount of night actions happening per night, giving people agency as individuals as well as factions as a whole. For full transparency all possible effects would be visible to everyone from the start so there are no information imbalances. As for the effects of the mechanic we once again took a look at the core mechanics being night actions and voting.
In regards to votes we chose "sticky votes" in the sense that every player has 2 locked votes to use. Thus giving every vote meaning and possibly undercutting any mafia last minute vote switcheroos. The intention was to give all three factions more options when it comes to voting ranging from voting your top two suspects as a town or using one vote on your mafia buddy to use later on as an alibi.

"Single vote" phase had a similar intention by putting more pressure on the day discussion and analysis beforehand to make a vote that counts while also leaving mafia less options for deniability for their votes.

"Double lynch" phase was supposed to be possible only very early in the game as it was only achievable with lot of active role uses. During the day town would be at a disadvantage due to it only being D2/D3 but still with a chance to get mafia. During the night in "double action" phase Mafia have a chance for two kills, however early on they would not have enough information to target valuable townies specifically. On the other hand townies had 2 nights for actions to gather information and get a surplus of info from very early on in the game thus speeding up the game. Investigative roles could possibly confirm their sanities and feed in lot of information for the following day discussion. Kill reducing roles had the same chance of stopping a kill just as in any normal night. This was supposed to help town get an information advantage early on by giving them the results of 3 nights by the beginning of D3/D4.

The chance of double kill is nevertheless alluring to mafia who would push for it but this would be balanced out by the automatic mechanic of the following night where the kill would have a 50% chance to fail. During the day the previous votes would be turned into penalty votes giving mafia a chance to manipulate the vote while also being at danger of paying for past suspicion.

Janitor kill was supposed to take information away from both parties opening the chance for mafia to claim a role that the investigator could find out thus catching mafia right there. The day lynch would be hidden as well thus as well only letting the investigator find out who it was while mafia does not know which role (if townie) was taken out and can’t plan around that.

As the game progresses the effects of the mechanic become less and less intrusive thus bringing endgame back to the basic game.

Assuming with almost certainty the game would start off accelerated early on with a double action night followed by a 50% failure chance to bring it back in pace, thus the assumption was D2 using mechanic 8-9 followed by mechanic 10+ which would then cut down actions to 3-6 and then staying in that realm until endgame and no mechanic interventions.

Role List/Faction Build
The main aspect of the game mechnic - number of the night roles used - was a key element in building the roles list. It was a balancing act of active and passive roles, as well as the timing of possible role uses. Majority of roles were added under the assumption they would start use at the beginning. As the game would progress further would be activated, to balance taken out roles. A number of maximum possible actions was defined and the rest would be filled out with passive roles. Naturally the Town as biggest faction would receive most of it and would have the biggest influence on the mechanic through cooperation. No day action except for one voting related roles were added to keep the focus on night actions.
The Intel Force
A third of the Town's setup would be the investigative roles, which could feed in new details from active player pool as well as beyond the grave. Due to the possible double night action scenario and resulting in possible information overflow the roles were added in a singlular amount. The Spy role with the potential to varify any night action, bundled with the by hosts confirmed amount of night actions, to make or break any claims made during the day phases. Spirit Medium, similar to the Spy would potentially make or break action claims. Insane Detective to potentially find Mafia/TP, although from 7 non-Townie roles only 4 were detectable, so the potential here was limited. Coupled with the Naive Traitor role this Detective would come "online" with the findings later than usual, as the sanities needed to be confirmed first. And upon death would also have the potential to seed dissesnt amoung the Mafia team to help unfail a TP member amongst them. Investigator was added for the possible Janitor'd night action scenario to unfail hidden roles.

The Protectors
An other third of the Town was designed to increase the durability and be able to reduce number of casualties in double action night scenario. Roles with this intend being used were Sane Doctor, Bodyguard, Prostitute and Jesus.

The Special Force
The two new role Necromancer and Banshee were added for observation as they both never had practical use before. Both seemed more on the situational end of usefulnes, but likewise had potential to be pivotal for a leap forward for their faction.

The Decoys
And lastly, two vanilla Townies were added to potentially attract Mafia's attention and tank a night hit instead of an other role for a possible Sleeper recruting in an early TP death scenario.
Mafia Setup
The Mafia was designed to have two actions per night, and therefore have the possibility in participating in the mechanics as well. For the second action besides the kill there were currently only two possible options available, which are Detective or Escort.

Settling on Mafia Escort as this role was more aligned with the mechanics in mind. Detective with a double action would scout the Town roles too quickly, giving full transparancy. The Apprentice as addition to sacrifice some flexibility in the beginning to be able to react flexibly on the situation at hand. The choices to go along were Strongman for a certain kill, a Bomb for an additional kill at lynch, and a Janitor for an information surplus. Poisoner to give flexibility in timing of kills. Mafia Boss in this setup was more a pro-Town faction choice to give Mafia the impression of higher Detectives presence.
Third Party Setup
With no killing ability, and with passive roles only, (with exception of Mafia member), Third Party was not given the possibility to participate in the mechanics. However, both non-Mafia members were given protection related roles to increase durability, one night protection in Threesome candidate as Bulletproof, one late game day protection role for the town Lover as Innocent Child with a D5 timed confirmation. This role with also start off with the Hot Potato with the same timing. The Mafia Noble role was assigned to the Lover to use it within the Mafia faction, as well as late game potential change to Third Party faction.

Gameplay Analysis
As the game kicked-off the analysis around the use of the mechanic started. Different strategies of using it to the best advantage were discussed and weighted off against each other. The dominanting strategy among the players with night roles and therefore influence on the mechanic agreed to be a conservative use of the night roles to not reach the treasholds of 7 to 9 role uses.

This resulted in only half of the night actions being used, successfully denying the "double action"/"janitored" day and night phases the following day and remained the in use throughout night 1 to night 3 as leading strategy from town's side as evident by (periodically) missing night actions from roles such as Doctor, Prostitute and Spirit Medium.

Only by night 4 confidence in night role use increased as the pool of players with night roles has declined enough to not reach the threasholds and stay in line with the initial strategy.
Townie Faction
The lack of information from performed investigative night actions from the dominant mechanic strategy, and setup, led to analysis of players' behaviours, such as role claims. Those were weighted off against each other and analyzed against plausibility in setup. Behavioural patterns, such as voting as well as cooperativeness with the leading strategy became factors to decide the order of day lynches. More subtile patterns, such as timing of role hints, activity in total were picked up on as well, but were secondary as deemed to be non substantial enough. By end of D4 and four lynched townies in a row, the situation for town became unwinnable, however was not perceived as such, as the existence of third party was not discovered and thus disregarded, but giving a false sense of security through the bloated numbers. Inconsistancies in night role action claims against the confirmed night role action used by the mechanic came in as an additional analysis tool as well, however, already at a very late point in game, and too late to turn the tides.

Mafia Faction
Starting off very cautiously assessing the importance of the mechanic, almost no one participating actively in discussions throught the first day phase, or hinting the nature of a role, before going into first night discussions with the team to talk through and align a working strategy. Through following day phases the team succeeded in dodging day lynches in diverting the players to find someone more suspicious or inconsitant to lynch instead. The strategy to pass the Hot Potatoe secondary role to an investigative townie role and blocking it paid off greatly and was overlooked by the other players long enough to almost tie in numbers with remaining factions. The existance of third party, while couple of times mentioned in the internal brain stormings was not seriously enough considered to start looking into the potential candidates for it. The focus remained heavily on dismantling town, even at the point where it was not possible to lynch townies anymore. The end game strategy became working towards reaching a close enough number and win the game with the additional Noble vote, unaware of it belonging to third party as well.

Third Party Faction
With plenty players to go through Threesome candidate took six guesses to join the Lovers' party and their night discussions. The night protection role ensured survival of one mafia kill attempt, and the false claim by an other townie benefited and made him trusted enough to not be lynched. Mafia, while picking the apprenticed Strongman role chose a different target to use it on, making him literally dodge the bullet until making the mafia lover aware of his own existence shortly after. Similarly unaware of the identity of the candidate the lovers were trying to give hints about their own alignment, as discretely as possible to not expose themselves completely. Town lover although passing the potato stayed under the radar during day phases long enough to get day time benefits from the town role on D5. Mafia lover was from then on faced with a bigger challenge to keep the town counterpart alive, but, was trusted within the faction even while persuading to go for alternative options. During the day Mafia lover remained trusted by town also through incriminating mafia faction members, until only one was left and numbers allowed it to win with the votes.
Hot Potato played by @MarmaladeSky D1, @Holt D2, @sakura-aneki D3-D5 (killed D5)

The starting position of Hot Potato was given to a Town-aligned secondardy Third Party out of curiosity to see what they do with it. Through the exchange with the Mafia Lover it was quietly passed on to a Mafia player, to then decide within the team. Mafia team passed it on to role revealed Spy and going forward effectively blocked with the Mafia Escort the investigative role as well as the further passing in one action. Due to the novelty of this role and strategy and no indication of a Mafia Escort in the setup to that point Town did not identify this as highly benefitial Mafia strategy and held the passing Mafia Member accountable up until after the Hot Potato exploded.

In role design we categorized this role as a Priority 3 action to potentially block the movement. If this is going to remain a one-sided pro-Mafia strategy only, perhaps the categorization into Priority 3 need be reevalued again. I think this needs at least two or three games further test runs. In any case the movement of the Hot Potato is an important new information for the players to analyze.


Necromancer played by @Demonspeed (killed N4)

This role starts off basically very vanilla and with progressing game increasingly gains strength. All really depends not only on the Town setup, but also the order in which Townies died, thus bit on the harder side to plan around in game design as it could tilt the balance heavily pro-Town, or be completely useless. This situational usefulness of the role could lead to very unique outcomes and memorable moments, thus looking forward to see what our players will do with it in next games.


Banshee played by @SonOfDaws (lost D8)

Due to the longevity of the player this role could not show all aspects of its functunalities in this game, as the killing action was missing for a full review ( why didn't you die daws ;p). My impression was that similar to all other Townie killing roles it incentivises the player to analyze the player pool in selecting anti-Townie targets. We also drafted it as a Priority 3 action, both selecting and killing, which means it could be blocked. Player raised the question about feedback concerning his viable targets upon death, as he wouldnot know which actions have succeeded and which havenot. Perhaps this need further clarification.


Bulletproof Townie (Lover) by D6 previously (Threesome Candidate) played by @Gajeel (won D8)

Threesome Candidate as secondary role was the new addition in this game, and of course can be paired with a lot of roles on-going. This combination in particular is in the upper spectrum strength wise. Most combinations give this role a solid role claim thus increase the time the player can have to find the other members of the Third Party, thus victory becomes more achievable (as demonstrated in this game). No matter the primary role though, if one Lover dies in the first couple of phases this role has same slim chance as before to guess the remaining member.


Mafia Noble (Lover) played by @Lambu (won D8)

This role was added as a big nerf for the self-confirming Townie Noble. Perhaps also due to the fact that it was added just now the players would rather take it as self-confirming Mafia Noble, thus the Mafia team decided it is best to keep it as a last resort role in end game, when the numbers allow it to lynch a last Townie and win the game. I like to see some more bolder usage of the role in a few more test runs to see if it is versatile enough to allow different playstyles, or it will remain this last resort use. But either way I think it makes the previously drafted Mafia Robber obsolete and see its potential to move it to the chopping board and go on with Mafia Noble alone.
The built game mechanic is right now the best tool to try out different cencepts in the meta and potentially explore new rules or addition of new roles. What we were most curious about was exploring different voting regulations, concept of collective vs individual choice to select varying night scenarios.

Voting concepts: From the three concepts it turned out to be the least impactful. This might or might not have been heavily influenced through the simultaneous introduction of new tie breaking rule, which turned out to shift the timing of the votes more towards the end. Implementation-wise, some inaccurate wordings led to different interpretations of intended concepts, that were unnoticed by us for some time, unfortunately resulting in some frustrations on the side. Generally the hope to observe some different strategies around the voting concepts werenot observable in the scope as hoped in development.

Collective and individual choice concept: Giving the individual players the option to participate in an overarching game mechanic strategy was the second incooperated concept. Players discussing it already on day one, strategizing around it and arguing for/against the respective positions was perceived by us as positively participative. In this format with night actions, not everyone was given the chance to actually influence it individually with their own actions. Changing that is something I might explore in a future game.

Varying night scenarios concept: Coupled with the previous concept of choices the varying night scenarios concept was a very risky endeavour, that was misjudged in game designing phase, thus in hindsight something I would not do again. The role list was build upon the possibilities of these varying night concepts actually occuring, some even in a particular order, which due to the free choices were not going as drafted at all. Lot of these concepts while being big part of the design were not used, thus best done in a set environment only.

​
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum


TherosGods rule among the night sky constallations and control the inescapable fate of this world. Instead of the possibility of vote change, each player has two locked votes at their disposal. During the night all actions have the same priority.

World effect
5~6 Night Actions
Day Time ~ When a player vote changes, the first vote doesn't disappear from the Target
[e.g. If Evil votes Panda and then switches to Desin, Evil's vote on Panda remains. Both votes are locks. Voting the same person twice puts two votes on them]

Night Time ~ All Night Actions have the same Priority
[e.g. Priority 1, 2 and 3 are now the same. If Panda [P1] blocks Evil, and Evil [P3] targets Desin with a kill, the hosts will flip a coin to resolve which action go first as both happen at the same time]


Gajeel 0x
Shad 0x
sakura-aneki 0x
Lambu 0x
MarmaladeSky 0x
SonOfDaws 0x
Takuan 0x
gnut 0x
Organizized 0x


xnut 20x
(MarmaladeSky [#1709] Lambu [#1710] Gajeel [#1713] Moegara [#1714] Moegara [#1714] Shad [#1717] Shad [#1717] Lambu [#1719] MarmaladeSky [#1724] SonOfDaws [#1726] Holt [#1731] Holt [#1733] Organizized [#1740] Organizized [#1740] sakura-aneki [#1748] Takuan [#1753] Takuan [#1753] xnut [#1764] SonOfDaws [#1777] gnut [
#1791])
Holt 1x (Sakura-aneki [#1542] )

Moegara 1x (Penality Vote)

12/12 voters
22/25 votes

DAY END in 17 hours
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
i got blocked again.

still have the fucking potato

i hate this game.

I said don't go for lawl, I said Gry is innocent, I said don't go for Sam (until his damn claims towards the end, still I wouldn't have voted for him). I was right abou Marm not being shady. I was only wrong about DD mby today you'll listen to me. I'm fairly sure the potato will explode today.

There are 13 of us left, 5 mafia, 8 town. I die, you get another miss lynch mafia wins after kill tonight.
Shit game. GG mafia.

Certain mafia:
Holt
xnut
Gajeel
Moegara

Not Sus:
Shad
SonofDaws

Not sure:
Takuan
Lambu
gnut
Takuan
Organizized

!votekill holt
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I guess i'll be a prime suspect today... I can't even blame you guys. But i assure you i'm townie. We need to lynch right otherwise we'll lose, i can guarrantee you that if i'm lynched we lose the game.

With sakura being blocked, the kill on Demon has to have come from mafia, otherwise where is their kill? Which means that either they used a strongman, or a regular kill and Shad is insane.
Or Shad is lieing. But he's not high in my suspect list, so i'm believing what he says. He's cleared imo.

5 or 6 actions being used, we have an escort and a kill. I'm hoping for some leads from results. Maybe a det coming out?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@sakura-aneki I understand how you feel, but why vote now, this is probably the most important day, let wait for people to tell us their actions and roles, if we have a detective it now or never.

People make your vote count
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
I feel like i should reveal now, though at the end i doubt it'll make a difference. But at least i wont have to deal with it anymore.
Plus, we are in a critical state anyway, and with Shad being doc, i feel like i can.

I am a freeman... You can't even imagine how pressured I have been this whole game. I tried to evade questions but it only made me more suspicious. I kinda dug my own grave and felt more and more desperate when i saw people suspecting me.
Feel free to believe me or not. Anyway, i think we can not afford a mislynch now, so it's not like i'm banking on your fear of lynching a freeman. I think my role matters little now, whether or not im freeman, if we mislynch we're toast.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
5~6 Night Actions - 2 votes @Shad
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

btw this game has stressed me so much that I dreamt about it last night. Dreamt that I wasn't blocked and I spied on Holt and results came in that he performed an action on Marm :))))) woke up so sure it was true :)))

imagine my sadness when I realized it was a dream :))
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Noooo Demon😫
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@sakura-aneki PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR SECOND VOTE HASTILY.

We stand absolutely no chance if we are going to vote like this.

There are 12 players left in the game. A game this size should have a mafia of at 5/6 people. This is almost half of the players still left - if we do not all unite and vote for 1 player we are fucked.
Mafia can easily build a train on whoever they please if we divide our votes.

So seriously, please think a little and let's talk about EVERYONE and DO NOT vote randomly.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
As marm is the only confirmed townie, I propose that we only discussion intentions of voting, then wait for marm to decide on who should we vote on based on the consensus.

This is now a dictatorship, with marm as the leader.

 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I feel we need all cards on the table at this point if we're gonna stand a chance of even avoiding a flawless Mafia win. About time to reveal for anyone who hasn't. Both role and results. If sakura is telling the truth about being continuously blocked, surely a remaining Detective has to have something at this point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And yes, what Marm said. Spreading the votes out is something we can't afford, because just one or two votes not on the same target opens up the possibility to just stack votes on whoever they like. My stress level is already high enough, don't just shoot from the hip right now when we're basically at a stand-off.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I agree, we need as much information as we can gather (but please look at it with a critical eye, we cannot afford to buy their lies). We have to get this right this day

Collecting my thoughts about everyone right now, might take a bit.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
This is the worst game ever and its making me feel stupid.
At least we got Marm confirmed, thats a small relief.

My time to claim, I've tried saving demonspeed yesterday, used my Doctor ability on him.

I was expecting to fail if they have an escort, or to be killed if they don't, so escort theory is more likely.

They could have guessed I was the doctor because it was kind of obvious from my interactions these past few days, especially yesterday last min talk with Marm, detective was not necessary, but they could have investigated me since I claimed active and was reluctant to reveal.

I don't believe they have a strongman.

Another theory is that I killed demonspeed and I'm an insane doctor, in that case how do we explain no kill from mafia? successful bodyguard (I don't know the priority between bodyguard blocking a kill and insane doctor killing the bodyguard) or another doctor?

I could also be a naive doctor and my actions are useless, in that case there is probably another doctor in the game.

Sorry @Demonspeed RIP bro!
I had a rough idea that you were and since you are the only claimed doc I will believe you for now. Also I dont see why would mafia not have an strongman to counter a BP in the game. After N2 and N3 being a "same priority night" they might have not deemed it necessary until now.

I guess i'll be a prime suspect today... I can't even blame you guys. But i assure you i'm townie. We need to lynch right otherwise we'll lose, i can guarrantee you that if i'm lynched we lose the game.

With sakura being blocked, the kill on Demon has to have come from mafia, otherwise where is their kill? Which means that either they used a strongman, or a regular kill and Shad is insane.
Or Shad is lieing. But he's not high in my suspect list, so i'm believing what he says. He's cleared imo.

5 or 6 actions being used, we have an escort and a kill. I'm hoping for some leads from results. Maybe a det coming out?
I will regret not lynching you yesterday the rest of my life.

5~6 Night Actions - 2 votes @Shad
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

btw this game has stressed me so much that I dreamt about it last night. Dreamt that I wasn't blocked and I spied on Holt and results came in that he performed an action on Marm :))))) woke up so sure it was true :)))

imagine my sadness when I realized it was a dream :))
Mafias also have two votes do you want to win or not?

Its what Marm said guys, we have to all vote the same person or they might stack on someone and win. This happened once in OverWatch game years ago so we need to stay united in the voting or its game over.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Well, that's... less than ideal. I wish I had looked more into Demon sooner because he looked surprisingly townie just before he died lmao. I suppose that's part of why he was killed though. It's possible Demon successfully BGed for Marm though, Shad accidentally killed him, Shad intentionally killed him, or another person was involved and either also targeted Marm or Demon. Without more investigators it won't be possible to figure that out right now.


To help simply things though, I'm a Banshee with the actions of N1 - Skipped, N2 - Sam, N3 - Marm, and N4 - @gnut . As to why I selected those targets, I generally try to banshee mark people I'm on fence about. That's why I was reluctant to vote up Sam and Marm and willing to wait and see explanations or results about them. Sam and Marm I had already voiced suspicion of, but after Sam death, I decided to look into some players a bit more and find many of Gnut's posts to be consistently flippant and uninformative. So, I marked him.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
It there is no new doctor reveal today, it basically game over if we really have a freeman no? All they have to do is kill me then kill the freeman?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I have a day off today so I will be around all day.

Well, that's... less than ideal. I wish I had looked more into Demon sooner because he looked surprisingly townie just before he died lmao. I suppose that's part of why he was killed though. It's possible Demon successfully BGed for Marm though, Shad accidentally killed him, Shad intentionally killed him, or another person was involved and either also targeted Marm or Demon. Without more investigators it won't be possible to figure that out right now.

To help simply things though, I'm a Banshee with the actions of N1 - Skipped, N2 - Sam, N3 - Marm, and N4 - @gnut . As to why I selected those targets, I generally try to banshee mark people I'm on fence about. That's why I was reluctant to vote up Sam and Marm and willing to wait and see explanations or results about them. Sam and Marm I had already voiced suspicion of, but after Sam death, I decided to look into some players a bit more and find many of Gnut's posts to be consistently flippant and uninformative. So, I marked him.
I thought you were a second spy since I lost hope for dets but this is better. You shouldn't have revealed tho, mafia wont dare to touch you now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It there is no new doctor reveal today, it basically game over if we really have a freeman no? All they have to do is kill me then kill the freeman?
Takuan is not a Freeman.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,914
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
It there is no new doctor reveal today, it basically game over if we really have a freeman no? All they have to do is kill me then kill the freeman?
I really don't buy Takuan is the freeman to be honest. Smells like desperate measures to me (Also, remember that Seraph actually was the freeman last game, also came across as shady af and got lynched anyway? Maybe he thinks town will be more careful after that one and won't repeat that).
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I really don't buy Takuan is the freeman to be honest. Smells like desperate measures to me (Also, remember that Seraph actually was the freeman last game, also came across as shady af and got lynched anyway? Maybe he thinks town will be more careful after that one and won't repeat that).
This is why I'm bringing this up, if we lose anyway if we have a freeman, let just lynch him and be done with it.

Still better to wait on everybody to reveal first to decide that.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I have a day off today so I will be around all day.



I thought you were a second spy since I lost hope for dets but this is better. You shouldn't have revealed tho, mafia wont dare to touch you now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Takuan is not a Freeman.
Truth be told, I don't actually want to use my role. Pretty cool and memorable to get a kill with the role, but as a player, getting killed is a lame way to contribute to the game imo.

That said, @sakura-aneki feel free to try to pass me the hot potato, just don't reveal when and if you actually do. I'll observe the following day phase before my kill can be done to reevaluate Gnut and whoever else I pick for a possible kill.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Excuse me?
There's a single killing party, no tp, there's bg, doc and bulletproof. Hider is too much whichever way you look at it. You also stacked on Erin to save Taku.

Still if you are 90% mafia Takuan is 100%.
 

xnut

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
443
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There's a single killing party, no tp, there's bg, doc and bulletproof. Hider is too much whichever way you look at it. You also stacked on Erin to save Taku.

Still if you are 90% mafia Takuan is 100%.
Is that your assumption? Why would I save Taku when I have called him out since like day 2
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well unlike some, I haven't used my ability I don't understand what your questioning.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The point was why am I higher in suspicion and Taku is "not sure"
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top