by desin, panda and evil
Last edited:
I don't think Organizized is gonna vote.
Why not ?I don't think Organizized is gonna vote.
He's kinda dead.Why not ?
You have a point.He's kinda dead.
"--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not meLast member or last two members is among:
@Takuan
@Gajeel
@Moegara
With that in mind, I will be banshee marking one of the three tonight. If someone has any suggestions on that, let me know.
What makes you think I'm mafia?Last member or last two members is among:
@Takuan
@Gajeel
@Moegara
I obviously suggest not marking me.Possible translation: "He wasn't dead when I left him there"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Mafia
Erinyes
Xnut
Holt
Gnut
Last member or last two members is among:
@Takuan
@Gajeel
@Moegara
With that in mind, I will be banshee marking one of the three tonight. If someone has any suggestions on that, let me know.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I'll give you a thorough analysis and another reassessment once I'm back on my, but process of elimination and your playstyle in these last couple of day phases are the main reasons I have you on the list.What makes you think I'm mafia?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
*once I'm back on my computerI'll give you a thorough analysis and another reassessment once I'm back on my, but process of elimination and your playstyle in these last couple of day phases are the main reasons I have you on the list.
Marm is confirmed
Shad looks especially townie given his interactions throughout today
Lambu has been playing it straight and even pointed out how hard Shad was going for Holt before Marm caught the slip up.
Lastly, I'm vindicated by the by Gnut's action claims contesting my own claims and Orgz findings and yet mafia isn't pushing for him, even with the penalties making it remarkably easier to pull off.
So, that leaves only three people left.
I've been on Holt's before the slip up too, you even agreed with my reasons like 2-3 days ago lol... I was also on xnut's case for awhile, and that's the only reason we lynched him instead of Takuan yesterday, but well, if you choose to ignore those facts. Unlike SirSamuel, I'm the real Bulletproof TownieMarm is confirmed
Shad looks especially townie given his interactions throughout today
Lambu has been playing it straight and even pointed out how hard Shad was going for Holt before Marm caught the slip up.
Lastly, I'm vindicated by the by Gnut's action claims contesting my own claims and Orgz findings and yet mafia isn't pushing for him, even with the penalties making it remarkably easier to pull off.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---