I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
As an early Christmas gift from yours truly (and ofc the lovely artist @Farfalla ), you guys can pick your avi this time. You can throw the avi on now or when the game starts.
Reply to this post telling me which you want and I'll mark it down for ya.
Reservation List:
- Chane Laforet
- Ladd Russo
- Firo
- Ennis
- Lua
- Graham
- Jucuzzi
- Huey Laforet - Nice - Farfalla
- Czeslaw Meyer
- Eve Genoard
- Maiza
- Isaac
- Miria
- Rachel
- Nicholas
- Dallas Genoard (coming soon)
- Goose Perkins (coming soon
- Szilard
- Luck Gandor
- Keith Gandor
- Berga Gandor
- Elean
- Bartolo (coming soon)
- Sylviel
- Ronny (coming soon)
- Gustav St. Germain
- Carol
Yw and lmao nah, I was actually planning on posting this a lot earlier, but the avi (since there was no good art to give Farf) I'm doing myself is taking a little while. So, I just decided to release what was done.
I don't know what is this anime but i picked Rachel because it's my best friend name. Thanks for the avy, as i expected it's a beautiful character like my friend
The Baccano dub's streaming license just recently expired too and I seriously doubt DVDs are still being made. So, there's no longer any ways to watch Baccano that the creators will see money from, in the US at least.
Crying that I binge-watched Initial D only to see the site I used doesn't have licensing for 5th stage or Final Stage, and fuming I can't find Baccano anywhere
Graham is kinda annoying. The best have already been taken indeed but I like the Gandor Brothers a lot, Luck in particular among the male characters left.