Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Its just brainstorming man, the day is long.


I see you lurking @Shad -awan, show yourself! :ninja
Reading slowly and taking notes.
This mechanic is crazy.
I'm still at page 3

Don't summon me while I'm reading mortal!
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
New roles? First game here and I am just trying to grasp past roles lol. Also, cool character PFPs for the game.
Yeah its a ton to read, better to take it as the game progresses. Welcome btw o/
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Uh, I honestly dunno how I looked annoyed, but sure.

Funnily enough, Lambu also stood out more than most for me 'cause it seemed he was dodging the hint process, (being quite talkative about mechanics but not talking about himself, even tho others were meanwhile) which is not like his usual townie self. That changed with the Super Mason claim to me tho. And I said "most" 'cause I have 2 other people that stood out for me, I'll save my thoughts on them until later in the phase (there're people left to talk and I don't wanna make them self aware, plus it's usual Day 1 "weaker" stuff only so far).

Done with work, can be around now~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Weird, pudgie's post needed mod approval o.o didn't know we had this sort of control in the FF.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
From what I understand of the rules, I'm assuming that a mafia team, depending on their initial size, could let one/two people farm elixirs while the other two/three/more Beckon the Rail TracerTM and another member kills. Which means a farmer wouldn't be cleared at all.


(Unless you meant something else)


With "we townies" you mean every townie? What's your exact reasoning for that?
The passives can get the elixr and pass it to the trusted role guys but thats gonna take 5 nights which is a lot.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Will pudgie need approval for every post?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Is Shad a Jammin alt?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Where's the hardy spam btw, who said that penguin needs approval, what did i miss, kinda lost. also lot of people still haven't contributed anything at all, desin gnut, holt and sakura for one i would have expected to come soon.
But also feel like panda, goodboy, org and demon made some posts, but not lot of imput. anyways, day is young, but that just some early thoughts so far.

Also, since Erin won't come to make our clue lists, so will need to look into organizing those.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so tired, will unpack some more then hit the hay. hopefully some more talk has happened by tomorrow
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
So I'm still trying to understand the rules/roles and what not, so I will just claim the basics, but in few hours I may drop something more maybe to stay tuned.

Active, Never had it before, A role somebody else had in a previous game I played (I only played 2).
I can't say I like my role, I can't say I fully understand it yet either.

I still need to reread the mechanic, I only have few hours before bed time.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is Shad a Jammin alt?
I always ask my self this question!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Out of curiosity, Fiend, if you think we shouldn't be discussing how scums could use the mechanic - even tho you were interested in the part regarding how kills work - what topic would you suggest and join instead?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Hello guys, I hope I’m not that late, will change my avy once I get to my pc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@SonOfDaws how to perform a ritual? Is it required to pm you or it is automatically done per night phase?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,393
Gender
Male
Country
France
Out of curiosity, Fiend, if you think we shouldn't be discussing how scums could use the mechanic - even tho you were interested in the part regarding how kills work - what topic would you suggest and join instead?
I think it's pointless right now because we only have the rules ATM.I can understand speculating about the team compositions but not the possible actions.

I asked this because I misunderstood. Plus Mafia are not the only one able to use the RT mechanic.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
A player that successfully calls on the Rail Tracer to perform an action cannot sacrifice for that action in the future, even if they're not the caller.
From town perspective this means that eventually (Night 4 at best), individual townies will be able to call the Rail Tracer if they win the coin flip?
So best play is to just sacrifice for 3 night and forget about this mechanic until N4 onward?
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,110
Reaction score
12,875
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
@SonOfDaws Can townies use the Rail traccer at night? And can mafia perform 2 kills with rail traccer?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Hello guys, I hope I’m not that late, will change my avy once I get to my pc
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@SonOfDaws how to perform a ritual? Is it required to pm you or it is automatically done per night phase?
To perform the ritual, you just have to PM it, just like for normal role actions.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@SonOfDaws Can townies use the Rail traccer at night? And can mafia perform 2 kills with rail traccer?
In theory, yes to both.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@SonOfDaws I'm a bit confused about some details of how the elixir mechanic works, sorry if some are dumb questions:

1- Is it right to assume that as long as they are Elixirs available you will give all of them if enough players achieve 3 sacrifices in the same night?

2- If then a player that is a lesser immortal get lynched, the elixir became available again?

3- If somebody had 3 sacrifices but failed a previous coin flip, does he need to redo the sacrifices or just use the same ones again?

4- The information about how many Elixir are available, is it something that will be specified every new day? I don't understand why it has to be asked by the player, I'm I missing something?:
if asked, the hosts can inform a player if the world is at its limit or not.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hmmm I thought it was about two people not being able to use the same effect in the same night, so there would be a coin toss. But that different people could acquire and hold elixirs at the same time. I don't get the word "beckon" tho so there's that '-'
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Hmmm I thought it was about two people not being able to use the same effect in the same night, so there would be a coin toss. But that different people could acquire and hold elixirs at the same time. I don't get the word "beckon" tho so there's that '-'
Yeah I had to google that :cookiefinger
That American that I won't name is trying to show of.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top