Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
His for a starter. It's known he can be a voiceful ally of yours. Ik you post little overall, even tho often relevant stuff, but since you had a saying on that episode I wondered why not on at least one other. But with Evil's point, I guess you'd be in a complicated spot now if you were scum so yeah.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Evil3ye Has there ever been a game where a Mafia Mason wasn't in the base group?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
I read back a bit, and there's no one whose play immediately stands out as worthy of killing. I think Lambs has been acting very differently from previous games but as someone pointed out, in those games he was mafia, so maybe that's a good thing for the time being. Evil, Gry and G I'm mildly iffy about. Sakura too. Sakura and Evil somehow seem a bit inhibited whereas Gry and G are more proactive (or 'liberal'). Between the two, the former is more noteworthy than the latter. Some players are on a timer of sorts, e.g. Sera's hinting, DD's breakdowns, Poopie's slandering. Mayhaps their tells will us with time. Hll's posts feel a bit strange, but he's also new/returning so that could have a thing or two to do with it. I'm not super fond of the Nacho lynch rn.

Personally, I think we kill someone whose passivity generally allows them to go unchecked throughout the game. Once they hook up on the peking juice it will be that much harder to get rid of them
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@Raven any suspects or trusted people? Doubt you only signed up to talk about league and FT. Who are them mafias?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
I read back a bit, and there's no one whose play immediately stands out as worthy of killing. I think Lambs has been acting very differently from previous games but as someone pointed out, in those games he was mafia, so maybe that's a good thing for the time being. Evil, Gry and G I'm mildly iffy about. Sakura too. Sakura and Evil somehow seem a bit inhibited whereas Gry and G are more proactive (or 'liberal'). Between the two, the former is more noteworthy than the latter. Some players are on a timer of sorts, e.g. Sera's hinting, DD's breakdowns, Poopie's slandering. Mayhaps their tells will us with time. Hll's posts feel a bit strange, but he's also new/returning so that could have a thing or two to do with it. I'm not super fond of the Nacho lynch rn.

Personally, I think we kill someone whose passivity generally allows them to go unchecked throughout the game. Once they hook up on the peking juice it will be that much harder to get rid of them
What does liberal even mean in this context?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
Someone made a post of Gry rapidly cycling through a bunch of people to see what stuck. That's what I mean with liberal. And as I said in that post, not necessarily an undesirable thing, but different from the regular D1 vibe
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What about the penguin person? Doko is the pip imposter
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Penguin is getting fucked by the forum it's beyond unfair to go for them today

I read back a bit, and there's no one whose play immediately stands out as worthy of killing. I think Lambs has been acting very differently from previous games but as someone pointed out, in those games he was mafia, so maybe that's a good thing for the time being. Evil, Gry and G I'm mildly iffy about. Sakura too. Sakura and Evil somehow seem a bit inhibited whereas Gry and G are more proactive (or 'liberal'). Between the two, the former is more noteworthy than the latter. Some players are on a timer of sorts, e.g. Sera's hinting, DD's breakdowns, Poopie's slandering. Mayhaps their tells will us with time. Hll's posts feel a bit strange, but he's also new/returning so that could have a thing or two to do with it. I'm not super fond of the Nacho lynch rn.

Personally, I think we kill someone whose passivity generally allows them to go unchecked throughout the game. Once they hook up on the peking juice it will be that much harder to get rid of them
I mean, you could do that but then you could lynch someone like Holt who mid game starts playing really well. Checked the general activity and none of the people posting the least are surprising names.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Think my vote will stay on Seraph...
Funny that people are trying to discredit me for it saying Im trying to win trust and build a case when in actuality Im his only vote and Sam is only other to agree with me...
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
His for a starter. It's known he can be a voiceful ally of yours. Ik you post little overall, even tho often relevant stuff, but since you had a saying on that episode I wondered why not on at least one other. But with Evil's point, I guess you'd be in a complicated spot now if you were scum so yeah.
I understand why you would think this considering Sam called it "Seraph protection", which I'm still rolling my eyes at because since when do I put myself out for anyone in these games, especially day 1 of all days, but I assure you I don't need to court allies. My role speaks for itself. And I did comment on the xnut situation. He's the one I plan on voting if nothing significant changes.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
Can anyone repost (or direct me to) the role claim list
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't think Penguin has issues anymore. He did post in other sections (HxH and Berserk).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This man has good taste.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
I assure you I don't need to court allies. My role speaks for itself.
Dragon queen ka
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't think Penguin has issues anymore. He did post in other sections (HxH and Berserk).
... I guess we can reconsider and kill someone else for now...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top