Not necessarily.Does this imply you are every going to change it?
Not necessarily.Does this imply you are every going to change it?
I dunno about that one chiefAt least Fairy tailers makes the most quality posts in this forum
Finally somebody that acknowledge the truth in this pro LoL forum!See this is why Dota players are better
His for a starter. It's known he can be a voiceful ally of yours. Ik you post little overall, even tho often relevant stuff, but since you had a saying on that episode I wondered why not on at least one other. But with Evil's point, I guess you'd be in a complicated spot now if you were scum so yeah.Whose?
What does liberal even mean in this context?I read back a bit, and there's no one whose play immediately stands out as worthy of killing. I think Lambs has been acting very differently from previous games but as someone pointed out, in those games he was mafia, so maybe that's a good thing for the time being. Evil, Gry and G I'm mildly iffy about. Sakura too. Sakura and Evil somehow seem a bit inhibited whereas Gry and G are more proactive (or 'liberal'). Between the two, the former is more noteworthy than the latter. Some players are on a timer of sorts, e.g. Sera's hinting, DD's breakdowns, Poopie's slandering. Mayhaps their tells will us with time. Hll's posts feel a bit strange, but he's also new/returning so that could have a thing or two to do with it. I'm not super fond of the Nacho lynch rn.
Personally, I think we kill someone whose passivity generally allows them to go unchecked throughout the game. Once they hook up on the peking juice it will be that much harder to get rid of them
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't think your priority as town should be winning other's trust?If there's
@Raven Doubt you only signed up to talk about league and FT. Who are them mafias?
Got nothing in mind. It's D1 and i have no thoughts besides gnut being so anti seraph is funny.
I mean, you could do that but then you could lynch someone like Holt who mid game starts playing really well. Checked the general activity and none of the people posting the least are surprising names.I read back a bit, and there's no one whose play immediately stands out as worthy of killing. I think Lambs has been acting very differently from previous games but as someone pointed out, in those games he was mafia, so maybe that's a good thing for the time being. Evil, Gry and G I'm mildly iffy about. Sakura too. Sakura and Evil somehow seem a bit inhibited whereas Gry and G are more proactive (or 'liberal'). Between the two, the former is more noteworthy than the latter. Some players are on a timer of sorts, e.g. Sera's hinting, DD's breakdowns, Poopie's slandering. Mayhaps their tells will us with time. Hll's posts feel a bit strange, but he's also new/returning so that could have a thing or two to do with it. I'm not super fond of the Nacho lynch rn.
Personally, I think we kill someone whose passivity generally allows them to go unchecked throughout the game. Once they hook up on the peking juice it will be that much harder to get rid of them
People have been cancelled for less than this.This site isn't big enough for more than one black and white animal![]()
I understand why you would think this considering Sam called it "Seraph protection", which I'm still rolling my eyes at because since when do I put myself out for anyone in these games, especially day 1 of all days, but I assure you I don't need to court allies. My role speaks for itself. And I did comment on the xnut situation. He's the one I plan on voting if nothing significant changes.His for a starter. It's known he can be a voiceful ally of yours. Ik you post little overall, even tho often relevant stuff, but since you had a saying on that episode I wondered why not on at least one other. But with Evil's point, I guess you'd be in a complicated spot now if you were scum so yeah.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Dragon queen kaI assure you I don't need to court allies. My role speaks for itself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
... I guess we can reconsider and kill someone else for now...I don't think Penguin has issues anymore. He did post in other sections (HxH and Berserk).