Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Me hinting at something that is not my actual role is also nothing new. You can go back to previous games and see that for yourself, both as Town and Mafia i do so, which i guess is nothing too good for someone like me but i figured i'd say it anyway.
🙄 and why would you even lie AGAIN about a role like BG now, after that even got you killed more than once.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,718
Gender
Female
Country
China
Pandas are going extinct anyway, if I don't get you the McChicken from McDonalds will~

Maybe I'll shoot whoever doesn't claim in the next hour or so :heh Seraph, Bel and Soggy McDonaldo Panda are my top 3 though based on gut feel etc.


If you're BC, shoot me so I can rebound kill you
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Panda just claimed witch
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

vote lock seraph
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
@Organizized I recommend you leave out scum roles out of the hints. Makes the post more concise and no one would hint not town anyway.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I thought witch was taken out of roles
It was
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
🙄 and why would you even lie AGAIN about a role like BG now, after that even got you killed more than once.
Because it makes no difference.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
OMG that sam... how I read the panda post it sounded more like a persecutor or something. Sam if you're Cowboy then don't go for panda, as panda's role could potentially be also "confirmable" by action. and if not then he is lynch material
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Don't threaten me Sam. If you actually read my reply to Farfalla and analysed it you'd be able to guess my role. Why don't you calm down a bit? I'll use it before the phase ends but when I'm good and ready. If you have a problem with that then just pull the trigger. I'm not bothered either way.
Don't mind me, I'm just trying to shake things up as much as I can. If you're going to use it before the phase ends then that will be interesting to see; I assume you mean day phase?

Sam I trust Bel, don't think you should shoot her.
Consider her spared for now.

If you were in my shoes, who would you go for?

Why do you want to shoot so early anyway Sam?
Honestly, there are a few driving factors; I want to redeem myself after my horrid plays in Game 86, and I'm ready for the world to burn after having to go through being groped today. I'm a molotov cocktail, driven to make an impact right now.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@Organizized I recommend you leave out scum roles out of the hints. Makes the post more concise and no one would hint not town anyway.
Hai, will do next time.

Btw if you guys want me to spell it out: unless there’s 2 Bodyguards, Seraph is lying.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Toldya Raphie is scum
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
You're throwing the game again if you're town, sorry.
I am throwing nothing, i'm literally in the hotseat for playing the same way as i always do for at least half a year now. Do you really find nothing wrong about any of all this? It started with Gnut's nonsense and ends with Sam's gun. I did nothing different or wrong from usually.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top