No way she woulda came out day1 if she was imoI doubt that you are mafia mason, meaning that I believe it's unlikely that you are mafia mason, no? Probably should have changed ''but'' to ''so''.
No way she woulda came out day1 if she was imoI doubt that you are mafia mason, meaning that I believe it's unlikely that you are mafia mason, no? Probably should have changed ''but'' to ''so''.
Holt of course. Unless Xavier tells us who are his teammates then maybe we can negotiateHolt Hardy or Gracie????
.yes it is a possibility but Raven being so preserved lines up with her behaviour when she is in group with someone just like with Evil in SnK game and I dont see her as Mafia at this moment , especially with the Holt play, ofcourse it changes if Holt is actually green but there is like 0 chances of thatYes he can. It was the norm before even.
Like holt would tell haha cmonHolt of course. Unless Xavier tells us who are his teammates then maybe we can negotiate.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I don't think Raven is MM at all.yes it is a possibility but Raven being so preserved lines up with her behaviour when she is in group with someone just like with Evil in SnK game and I dont see her as Mafia at this moment , especially with the Holt play, ofcourse it changes if Holt is actually green but there is like 0 chances of that
Whatta bout Gracie???I don't think Raven is MM at all.
Told ya...im not bothering with mechanic...25 players is hard enoughWhat is confusing me is a missing kill from the RT... what do you guys think?

What Gracie's full name?Whatta bout Gracie???
She is really rubbing me wrong xp
Cresant jinxWhat Gracie's full name?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Then there is a lack of death last night. Just because I bring up an alternative doesn’t mean I am arguing. It means that there could have been another reason. Just pointing it out. Don’t like a hive mentality.Panda said who he was targeting...cmon
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Gracie...you one of them
Panda is a guyShe said she will, no reason to doubt her. We have her final testament.
yesYou can control the birth date?![]()
Totally sus, to be lynched as soon as possible.Cresant jinx
That is also sus, lynch as soon as Gracie is done!Told ya...im not bothering with mechanic...25 players is hard enough![]()
Because i dont talk to psycho killers lolThen there is a lack of death last night. Just because I bring up an alternative doesn’t mean I am arguing. It means that there could have been another reason. Just pointing it out. Don’t like a hive mentality.
Not sure why you are so set on me. Why don’t you ask me questions point blank in an interrogation instead of throwing my name around?
Panda is a guy
yes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Go ahead...already saod my role isnt a detriment to town but could eventually help thoTotally sus, to be lynched as soon as possible.
That is also sus, lynch as soon as Gracie is done!
Is he, why does it say Women in his/her profile page? I will add this to mysteries to resolve once in the dead pad. To be contined!Panda is a guy
How did you come to that conclusion? I might not have fully grasped the mechanicsWhat is confusing me is a missing kill from the RT... what do you guys think?