How did you know orga was dying Shad?

How did you know orga was dying Shad?

Huh not sure I believe that.How is Xavier alive? Host mistake?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I am Doc BTW.
Answered above.Oh what were your targets?
Xavier got threesome'd, I don't think they'd take this long to announce the mistake if it was the case.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why not.Huh not sure I believe that.
Very confirmed townie, with bodyguard, after mafia failed kills on exposed townies like gnut they will switch their focus to killing bodyguards and doctorsHow did you know orga was dying Shad?
Yall thought Bel was protected ayeVery confirmed townie, with bodyguard, after mafia failed kills on exposed townies like gnut they will switch their focus to killing bodyguards and doctors

DD wanna claim now that doctor is claiming?vote kill hardy die mafia
Bodyguard sucks why would he be a sure kill? That makes no sense, the role is used to TANK killsVery confirmed townie, with bodyguard, after mafia failed kills on exposed townies like gnut they will switch their focus to killing bodyguards and doctors
Sorry gnut sometimes I don't get what you say exactly...Yall thought Bel was protected aye![]()
Sorry but yeah xDSorry gnut sometimes I don't get what you say exactly...
Are you accusing me of being mafia?
You are right, that makes sense actuallyBodyguard sucks why would he be a sure kill? That makes no sense, the role is used to TANK kills

He can be mafia mason and lieShad said he is a Super Mason. He can't be Mafia and Super Mason, can he?
if he threesomed either he or the 3rd is mafia. must be otherwise if they're all town it doesn't make sense. I mean they can kill with night actions but still very very low chances of them winning if all are town.Xnut didn't suicide cause he got threesomed
Oh so it looks like I do have something useful to share. I'm Prostitute and I blocked you last night. Guess you weren't in the mood huh