Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
nice dodge.
Dude I already stated everything there is to say about what Hardy is saying. I also said I will reveal today when I feel like it.

I'm not dodging I'm just doing what he is doing, acting like he didn't read my posts and keep repeating the same accusations.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lesser Immortality
If the Lesser Immortal dies via anything other than a lynch, a strongman kill, or a Rail Tracer kill, then the player shows up dead as “Immortal”, revives the next day (after a day and a night phase), and loses their lesser immortality. This effect does not stack.

Whether as a passable drink or within a lesser immortal, only 4 elixirs can exist at a time. If asked, the hosts can inform a player if the world is at its limit or not.
Huh reading is hard
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Dude I already stated everything there is to say about what Hardy is saying. I also said I will reveal today when I feel like it.

I'm not dodging I'm just doing what he is doing, acting like he didn't read my posts and keep repeating the same accusations.
You keep saying this since yesterday. What have you asked that I haven't addressed? The only one avoiding talk here is you, not me.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I heard of a role that allowed you to investigate what a dead players actions were. This does not mention anything about whether a player is dead or alive, so I assumed that this could be used to find out Pandas actions.
Sorry, Hll, it looks like you got fed with info you didn't fully grasp, 'cause the whole sequence didn't seem natural.
You first said you expected Jinx to be able to check on Panda - something that is legit and could have been indeed useful.
You said it was cause of her super mason role - which she did have but can't promote that effect at all.
Then, in order to connect the dots YOU DID INITIALLY HAVE SOMEHOW and fill the blank, you looked for an investigative role that doesn't fit either.

Long story short: you were assertive about an outcome, without knowing how to achieve it, which demonstrate someone else showed you that said outcome, it wasn't something you came up with. You're the person I'm most confident about being mafia now.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
You keep saying this since yesterday. What have you asked that I haven't addressed? The only one avoiding talk here is you, not me.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Can you at least say what question I didn't answer or will you keep lying trying to make my easy target bigger?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Sorry, Hll, it looks like you got fed with info you didn't fully grasp, 'cause the whole sequence didn't seem natural.
You first said you expected Jinx to be able to check on Panda - something that is legit and could have been indeed useful.
You said it was cause of her super mason role - which she did have but can't promote that effect at all.
Then, in order to connect the dots YOU DID INITIALLY HAVE SOMEHOW and fill the blank, you looked for an investigative role that doesn't fit either.

Long story short: you were assertive about an outcome, without knowing how to achieve it, which demonstrate someone else showed you that said outcome, it wasn't something you came up with. You're the person I'm most confident about being mafia now.
"Heard of a role" while not being in any pad does sound weird lol
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Can you at least say what question I didn't answer or will you keep lying trying to make my easy target bigger?
I'm not making you anything, everybody want you dead why are focusing on me?

You want a question? who is with you in your team give us the name plz!

I never said I have a question for you, I said you are asking me questions that I've already replied to, are you really this bad at reading?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ok my faith in the system was restored.

Let‘s not rush the voted, number of good scum lynches keep rising. I‘d go Greg or Hardy for now, but Hll should claim his role
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'm not making you anything, everybody want you dead why are focusing on me?

You want a question? who is with you in your team give us the name plz!

I never said I have a question for you, I said you are asking me questions that I've already replied to, are you really this bad at reading?
Hahahha losing your cool already?

I think Bel and Gry are in my team.

Got that wrong. For a guy so excited to talk yesterday (while everyone has been very open today so what's so scary?) you sure got quiet about the reveal, but whatevs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok my faith in the system was restored.

Let‘s not rush the voted, number of good scum lynches keep rising. I‘d go Greg or Hardy for now, but Hll should claim his role
XNUT IS RIGHT THERE
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Is Gry the 3some lmao
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok my faith in the system was restored.

Let‘s not rush the voted, number of good scum lynches keep rising. I‘d go Greg or Hardy for now, but Hll should claim his role
What do you have to say about the Hll matter? It's impossible he's not mafia.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Sorry, Hll, it looks like you got fed with info you didn't fully grasp, 'cause the whole sequence didn't seem natural.
You first said you expected Jinx to be able to check on Panda - something that is legit and could have been indeed useful.
You said it was cause of her super mason role - which she did have but can't promote that effect at all.
Then, in order to connect the dots YOU DID INITIALLY HAVE SOMEHOW and fill the blank, you looked for an investigative role that doesn't fit either.

Long story short: you were assertive about an outcome, without knowing how to achieve it, which demonstrate someone else showed you that said outcome, it wasn't something you came up with. You're the person I'm most confident about being mafia now.
I have a townie role and frankly if you lynch me you are simply helping the mafia.

Granted I know I messed up, but looking into the exact post that mentioned this idea about someone checking up on Panda seemed to be quite a hassle.

I did remember reading about a role that allows you to investigate someones actions, and I linked it with a Super Mason erroneously

Human memory is unfortunately quite crap, and only allows you to remember what you want to believe at any given time. This is an example of that phenomenon.


Also, we did just lynch Holt because we thought he was mafia when he was third party due to pudgies death, its clear that no one took into acccount that recruiters can die as a result of contacting both third partys and mafia, I am not the only one having trouble keeping the roles and their limitations straight.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
if xnut and hardy are both mafia men and hardy wants to kill xnut then xnut has the worse role. Time to kill hardy.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Hahahha losing your cool already?

I think Bel and Gry are in my team.

Got that wrong. For a guy so excited to talk yesterday (while everyone has been very open today so what's so scary?) you sure got quiet about the reveal, but whatevs.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



XNUT IS RIGHT THERE
I decide when I reveal why is that hard for you to understand? :cookiefinger
I'm the one that posted yesterday to live a hint, I decided to reveal today when I want. I did that you didn't force me to do it.

I think you are over estimating your ability to make me do things xD
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I decide when I reveal why is that hard for you to understand? :cookiefinger
That wasn't your opinion about me revealing freeman yesterday was it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top