Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I have already given hints before but here they are again

1) Its a townie role, with no specific actions attached to it.
2) I am part of a group, but this group has no actions attached to it either. Besides talking with each other we cant do much.



Lol, whut? Why?
What you are claiming to be in a mason group?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Honestly want to rail tracer hardy bro? to hell with this elixr.
I'm also keeping this in mind
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
What you are claiming to be in a mason group?
Ding, that is correct.

I dont think there is any point in hiding it anymore.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
My issue is not which one we should go for first, I don't mind going for xnut, that way I didn't lock.

I'm just amazed at them just ignoring that he is also just as a good target, they are acting like it nothing.

Smh.
no they(me and i presume the others too as it's the logic thing to do) are thinking like threesome first (might also include 1 mafia so win win) next mafia later
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Ding, that is correct.

I dont think there is any point in hiding it anymore.
Hmmm was it a pre established group from the start of the game?
How many people in it?
Do you have a recruiter?
Have you tried recruiting?

How many of these questions are you willing to accept?
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Who are you with? raven?
Raven and pudgie, but now that pudgie is dead the only way we can find out who the tonwnies are, is to get you to trust us.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
The mafia are most likely xnut, hardy, vandred/gnut depends on who the liar is, sakura, you, desin. last one I don't know.
Those weren't arguments tho...

I have already given hints before but here they are again

1) Its a townie role, with no specific actions attached to it.
2) I am part of a group, but this group has no actions attached to it either. Besides talking with each other we cant do much.
So you are... Mason?
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hmmm was it a pre established group from the start of the game?
How many people in it?
Do you have a recruiter?
Have you tried recruiting?

How many of these questions are you willing to accept?
All the masons have been revealed, that I am aware of, including the people we tried to recruit
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
All the masons have been revealed, that I am aware of, including the people we tried to recruit
the people? but Penguin died N1, unless you're saying you have more than 1 recruiter
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
My head started to hurt with this reveal
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
The mafia are most likely xnut, hardy, vandred/gnut depends on who the liar is, sakura, you, desin. last one I don't know.
how on earth did you reach those vandred/gnut depends on if I'm lying about what exactly? enlighten me cuz I made no claims in regards to those 2. and what exactly is lambu lying about too? or DESIN for that matter who's been absent mostly?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Raven and pudgie, but now that pudgie is dead the only way we can find out who the tonwnies are, is to get you to trust us.
Did you talk and plan things?

Like what information you want to reveal.

For example RT usage.

With 2 people you have a high chance to snipe a kill or doc.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
how on earth did you reach those vandred/gnut depends on if I'm lying about what exactly? enlighten me cuz I made no claims in regards to those 2. and what exactly is lambu lying about too? or DESIN for that matter who's been absent mostly?
Gnut claims he learned bodyguard from orgz and got it confirmed.
Vandred claimed he blocked gnut and so he couldnt have learned anything.

So one is a liar mafia nothing to do with you.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
@Hll but explain this then?? Can raven vouch for you?
We decided that it is best to keep it a secret for now, but that was before pudgie was killed.


Btw, now that I have revealed my roles can you provide me and everyone else, precise clues to yours.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
We decided that it is best to keep it a secret for now, but that was before pudgie was killed.


Btw, now that I have revealed my roles can you provide me and everyone else, precise clues to yours.
I claimed bulletproof early in the day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Hll and sorry for ping but are you and raven making elixr or doing rail tracer?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Sorry I can't stop laughing thinking about the 1/25*1/24*1/23 % chance of all the least experienced players grouped as masons.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Been taking some notes of the "highlights" of my back-read, but I've been interrupted several times and kinda rushing so I probably forgot to jot down everything. Anyway.

D3

Mechanic claims


DD made elixir 2 nights

Hardy claims tried to RT protect Gry
Shad claims tried to RT protect gnut
gnut got no PM about protection (but rules don’t say he would)
DD was targeted by RT but didn’t die bc BP


“Objection!”
- gnut claims Apprentice, saying he’s now Bodyguard after targeting me twice.
- Vandred claims Prostitute, and that he blocked gnut N2, so gnut can’t have successfully learned from me.
- gnut or Vandred = Mafia - no counterclaim for Prostitute; Apprentice is classic Mafia claim.

Van looked more scummy beforehand, gnut looks more scummy based on the situation.
ADD: Lambu makes good point about gnut maybe being protected from Van’s block, and thus both could be Town.


- DD claims Bulletproof
- sakura claims Bulletproof as well

DD said he had a Night Action but baiting Mafia kills is BP best use so still makes sense.
sakura hinted Passive so adds up, but explanation following the claim was pretty incomprehensible to me...


Shad says “Doc could explain missing kill on orga today”. Why so sure I would be dead?
“Very confirmed townie, with bodyguard, after mafia failed kills on exposed townies like gnut they will switch their focus to killing bodyguards and doctors”


Hll and the whole SM/Super Mason/Spirit Medium/Spy talk. Farfalla explained pretty much everything that felt off about that whole exchange.


Role claims
DD - Bulletproof
sakura - Bulletproof
Demon - Doc (targets: GrySun N1, gnut N2)
Shad - Bomb Diffuser (didn't know it was a one-time use. Targeted Panda N1, says he thought Panda might be Kamikaze Bomb)


Gotta say out of the two BP's I believe DD over sakura.

Out of Van and gnut I really don't know. The fact that no one counter-claimed Prostitute, and the question of what Van would gain by exchanging a Townie death for a Mafia death, makes me believe he's telling the truth. But gnut was also the most Pro-Town player in my eyes, so I have a hard time thinking he's Mafia too. After what Lamb said about the mechanic possibly blocking the Prostitute action, both being Town makes sense.

Starting to feel like at least one of @Gajeel , @desin24 , @Belserion are Mafia. Not being called out on their inactivity enough.

Hll definitely fishy after that whole exchange.

And of course there's still xnut and Hardy.
Leaning toward voting xnut as well, for the same reasoning as many others have given; we get rid of another TP and a Mafia. (Plus he was part of that horrendous 1000-page exchange I wish I had just skipped which made me drop 40 IQ points... that alone...)
Hardy didn't die as Freeman, but Mafia wouldn't kill that role until late game anyway, ideally for them he'd be lynched. So him living isn't really further evidence of anything. And the off-off-chance that he really is Freeman does exist, unless someone wants to explain to me why it doesn't, in which case I'll vote for him in a second.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top