there's a difference?Your phone knows he is mafia mason
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I much rather be rail traced than lynched so go for it
there's a difference?Your phone knows he is mafia mason
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I much rather be rail traced than lynched so go for it
Hmmm ok just go for elexir, let hope Hll, raven can go for it.Yeah cause mafia might kill or block the caller if they have escort.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Don’t think Town as a whole even counts as a “group” in terms of RT though even if we could coordinate that. It says “Masons, mafias or TP teams”.Problem is we all need to select a caller and thats not gonna be possible to coordinate outside of the two masons, but hll made it clear he wont cooperate.
Literally what's happening"Freeman" still alive huh? And is somehow looking likely to live yet another day? Mafia trusting Town to lynch a claimed freeman doesn't seem legit.
Would had blocked panda then if I were mafia and were given that option, wouldn't I?Yeah cause mafia might kill or block the caller if they have escort.
So you murdered him.Would had blocked panda then if I were mafia and were given that option, wouldn't I?
I keep saying he got killed but you guys won't listen so, guess not?So you murdered him.
Yeah...I hear you but the way Orgz handle Seraph he was definitely town to me...sorry@gnut if you really are apprentice I wish you had learned from me. Yeah I know I have a mafia counterpart and Orgz was the safer bet but still. Having extra votes down the line would have been good considering Mafia are currently sitting pretty. This is a pretty big game so the potential for traitors is there as well.
If shad won the coinflip against me (and so far only us two claimed) then the whole story makes sense thoughYeah...I hear you but the way Orgz handle Seraph he was definitely town to me...sorry
I cant believe what Im reading....people are so sure Van block me lol...
What are chances that he blocks me the nite I learn...rofl
What a lame setup...you guys falling for his frame of me again.
Back reading
Mmmmkay....lolIf shad won the coinflip against me (and so far only us two claimed) then the whole story makes sense though
Just to on further, people are mostly fine about you now.Yeah...I hear you but the way Orgz handle Seraph he was definitely town to me...sorry
I cant believe what Im reading....people are so sure Van block me lol...
What are chances that he blocks me the nite I learn...rofl
What a lame setup...you guys falling for his frame of me again.
Back reading
Fuk Vandid vandred ever say his night 1 target?
Nope.did vandred ever say his night 1 target?
what do you mean you have a mafia counterpart?@gnut if you really are apprentice I wish you had learned from me. Yeah I know I have a mafia counterpart and Orgz was the safer bet but still. Having extra votes down the line would have been good considering Mafia are currently sitting pretty. This is a pretty big game so the potential for traitors is there as well.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
what were the chances of lawl to be det and first night investigated second kill ? shit happens and if it's one thing I've learned this game, anything is possible.Yeah...I hear you but the way Orgz handle Seraph he was definitely town to me...sorry
I cant believe what Im reading....people are so sure Van block me lol...
What are chances that he blocks me the nite I learn...rofl
What a lame setup...you guys falling for his frame of me again.
Back reading