Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Your phone knows he is mafia mason
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I much rather be rail traced than lynched so go for it
there's a difference?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Yeah cause mafia might kill or block the caller if they have escort.
Hmmm ok just go for elexir, let hope Hll, raven can go for it.

Don't waste this chance to get an elixir, mafia but taking doctor N1 tells me they are also going for elexir.

They have to, to remove them from town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not taking*
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im here...but have 20pgs to read
Im on pg87 and there is 107pgs...geez
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Problem is we all need to select a caller and thats not gonna be possible to coordinate outside of the two masons, but hll made it clear he wont cooperate.
Don’t think Town as a whole even counts as a “group” in terms of RT though even if we could coordinate that. It says “Masons, mafias or TP teams”.

So to answer your question, yes, I’d be down to RT kill Hardy but it would be a lot of one-person beckonings against Mafia. So I feel like BGing is probably a better bet for me.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@Vandred why did you choose to block Gnut? Despite how the Jinx thing turned out he was the most pro town player I thought. I can understand a townie targeting him for protection but to block him?

There is no way xnut can twist his way out of revealing himself. Holt flipping lover just sealed his fate.

Shad basically asking why Orgz is still alive is kinda funny. That mistake would be way too silly for a Mafia member so I believe his explanation.

"Freeman" still alive huh? And is somehow looking likely to live yet another day? Mafia trusting Town to lynch a claimed freeman doesn't seem legit. @Organizized I'm not sure why you think Mafia would leave killing him for later but they're kind of on a roll. A double NP would have been good for them. But now I guess we're supposed spam him with protection? I'm sorry there's literally nothing that can convince me he's legit. Panda didn't die for nothing. Votekill Hardy.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
"Freeman" still alive huh? And is somehow looking likely to live yet another day? Mafia trusting Town to lynch a claimed freeman doesn't seem legit.
Literally what's happening
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
@gnut if you really are apprentice I wish you had learned from me. Yeah I know I have a mafia counterpart and Orgz was the safer bet but still. Having extra votes down the line would have been good considering Mafia are currently sitting pretty. This is a pretty big game so the potential for traitors is there as well.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@gnut if you really are apprentice I wish you had learned from me. Yeah I know I have a mafia counterpart and Orgz was the safer bet but still. Having extra votes down the line would have been good considering Mafia are currently sitting pretty. This is a pretty big game so the potential for traitors is there as well.
Yeah...I hear you but the way Orgz handle Seraph he was definitely town to me...sorry

I cant believe what Im reading....people are so sure Van block me lol...
What are chances that he blocks me the nite I learn...rofl
What a lame setup...you guys falling for his frame of me again.

Back reading
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Yeah...I hear you but the way Orgz handle Seraph he was definitely town to me...sorry

I cant believe what Im reading....people are so sure Van block me lol...
What are chances that he blocks me the nite I learn...rofl
What a lame setup...you guys falling for his frame of me again.

Back reading
If shad won the coinflip against me (and so far only us two claimed) then the whole story makes sense though
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If shad won the coinflip against me (and so far only us two claimed) then the whole story makes sense though
Mmmmkay....lol
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yeah...I hear you but the way Orgz handle Seraph he was definitely town to me...sorry

I cant believe what Im reading....people are so sure Van block me lol...
What are chances that he blocks me the nite I learn...rofl
What a lame setup...you guys falling for his frame of me again.

Back reading
Just to on further, people are mostly fine about you now.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@gnut if you really are apprentice I wish you had learned from me. Yeah I know I have a mafia counterpart and Orgz was the safer bet but still. Having extra votes down the line would have been good considering Mafia are currently sitting pretty. This is a pretty big game so the potential for traitors is there as well.
what do you mean you have a mafia counterpart?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah...I hear you but the way Orgz handle Seraph he was definitely town to me...sorry

I cant believe what Im reading....people are so sure Van block me lol...
What are chances that he blocks me the nite I learn...rofl
What a lame setup...you guys falling for his frame of me again.

Back reading
what were the chances of lawl to be det and first night investigated second kill ? shit happens and if it's one thing I've learned this game, anything is possible.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top