Games Mafia Game 87 - Baccano! - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I was the main reason of lynching Hardy, I could have easily did the opposite if i were Mafia. However, I'm not against lynching me. If townies think it's a good choice.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lambu or Desin lynch is more worth than anything right now with such amazing claims.
The cold sweat is uncomfortable isn't it? Man the way you cooled off after the slip is the most amusing thing I've seen the whole game.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
The cold sweat is uncomfortable isn't it? Man the way you cooled off after the slip is the most amusing thing I've seen the whole game.
Why would i feel threatned by a pigeon whose claim is Jesus in such game?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What do you think of Des not revealing while he's still here (considering he's not often around in this game) and trying to fish if he was my target somehow?
He is replying to other posts so... I'm assuming he blocked you and is wanting to test you, not the other way around.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Why would i feel threatned by a pigeon whose claim is Jesus in such game?
Because you know Im legit :lambirb

Have to go to work in an hour guys but will make it in time for the final moments, so will discuss everything I can now.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,111
Reaction score
12,878
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Because you know Im legit :lambirb

Have to go to work in an hour guys but will make it in time for the final moments, so will discuss everything I can now.
We both know that you aren't.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Love this kindergarten game that lambu is playing, tells much about him. :lmao
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why would he test his role on me of all people lmao...
Well you are one of the few that can actually tell if they got blocked or not. Still don't think this is characteristic desin Prostitute play, he'd be going for kill blocking more than blocking Spy claims but welp.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
are you and shad killing someone tonight?
@GrySun
I will let gry answer this kind of questions, it safer this way :p

All I can say is that I'm willing to for a kill, even by myself!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Well you are one of the few that can actually tell if they got blocked or not. Still don't think this is characteristic desin Prostitute play, he'd be going for kill blocking more than blocking Spy claims but welp.
That's an awful reasoning for a defense, tho. He could still be escort and able to block and that wouldn't clear him at all. But yeah... Not a fan of those new moves either.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
We both know that you aren't.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Love this kindergarten game that lambu is playing, tells much about him. :lmao
Its fine Rav, the damage is done. Pulling you out of the comfort zone is already good in my book.

Also DD I was technically... born to die? But if xnut isn't lynched he should be killed through RT first.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Farf is 90% town after heavy discussion with Hardy in D1 + she sentenced him yesterday when she had no need to do so. Blocking the claimed spy would not have been a town play.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top