Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Easy peasy corporate squeezy you out of all your manga money if you don't comply!
:catshrug


What the hell is up with you guys?
When have yall ever seen me really snapping on someone in a game(outta like 50 played)
So what I gave Sam some shit....think he thinks Im really serious....gtfoh.

Ok from now on....I'll be an obienent good boy like a dog.
Hey...maybe pretending to be a mangaka is coming natural to me:gnut
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Our mental health care package is the best (and only) in the industry! Feel free to make use of it as you draw more panels
If I could can crazy I would be astronomically richer.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Fyi hosts....Im just spamming to make you guys stay up.
Tune in to next post on Dragonball Z.....
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Female
Country
France
I was worried when I realised the round had began, but it seems I didn't miss much.

Very happy to be among the chosen ones. I hope my fans will appreciate my incredible panels. It took some training but I feel like I reached the peak of my art skills. :hip

 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
it‘s very late here so I‘ll be back tomorrow, but apart from metagaming gnut‘s cute interactions with our corporate overlords not much here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw I am town again this game, honest.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

To help easen the suspecting.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I thought about my role and I don't see a point to hide it all game, I'm an honest to god vanilla townie.

So don't vote me for rewards tonight (not like any one would have done it anyway xD)

If I remember correctly I may be a traitor or something (will read the rules later).

This is all good for me since I have to wrap up my awesome manga, I don't have as much time to play.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I thought about my role and I don't see a point to hide it all game, I'm an honest to god vanilla townie.
Could have pretended to be an important role for the first few phases to bait the mafia into killing you in order to give our good roles higher odds at surviving. Traitor or not, I think that would have been your best option. Still, I'm inclined to believe in your claim. There's still that traitor factor though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The polling lasts the whole night and results will be published every day.
Hmm this is pretty interesting. What do you mean by results will be published? Will the names of the voters appear on the poll as well or will it be done anonymously (only showing how many votes each mangaka has)? If it's anonymous, mafia could benefit from that by either trying to frame people by piling votes on specific targets or by voting for themselves with their coordination. The hosts probably balanced that out by making a smaller mafia team if that's the case though. My guess would be a 3 man mafia team and a third party (shapeshifter?? I think we're due for one, haven't seen it in ages lol).

Hot Potato confirmed. It reminds me of the Magic: the Gathering Game where the escort kept blocking the potato every night. Maybe they wanted to add an escort and the hot potato this game again, but in order to counter that interaction, they decided to put such a mechanic. 🤔

Anyway, should we cooperate and tell each other which mangakas we will be going for, or are we going down the individualism path? I'll go with whatever the majority decides on.

I will be occupied for a while, so expect my inactivity. I'll be back later today.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Goodmorning everyone :3

I agree with tour hot potato theory Gajeel, seems like a good way to work around the previous’ game escort + potato situation.

The way I took the publishing of the polling results, is that just the rankings will be published. (Ie rank 1.Gajeel, rank 2. Gnut & Erin and so on).
But perhaps our lovely hosts can shed some light on that
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top