Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Morning everyone
Had a good night sleep while dreaming about new ways to torture my readers with the development of phos
Can't wait get to publish the chapter and see the reactions



Nirvana awaits us everyone :om

And with that I leave with the note that my role is active
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
This game seems to have some complicated mechanics.

I still have to pay my homage to my own work and the works of others here. Will come back after seeing this weeks episode of Dr Stone.

What I find a bit surprising, is that there is no Gege Akutami , considering how good Jujutsu Kaisen is doing, and no Masasahi Kishimoto, either. The other members of the former big three have representation here.
I don't read Boruto, but I hear about spoilers. I don't think most Naruto fans are hapy with the current developments. What makes it even worse is that Kishimoto is back to writing :XD.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

happy*
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Demon did you get a fun role this time
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
nice ava thanks, though i got to know and like inoue cuz of Slam Dunk, one of my fav manga and the best sports one out there :blush

also i ll never finish vagabond :kappa
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Is there a difference, like are there roles you like but aren‘t fun and vice versa?
I don't consider all roles I like fun. BP and Vigilante are roles I'd consider fun, but not Doc even though I like it. It's a good role in general, but it's kinda frustrating since you don't know if your actions succeeded or not etc.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
VOTE for ISAYAMA HAJIME since vanilla is always an easy claim and voting it imo the path of least harm for the beginning


btw is traitor sth new? havent played in a while, i just remember the sleeper role
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,194
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Aah...ok
I was bout to snap:eyeroll

:XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ooooh niecie is here.....
HEEEEEY BIA!!!!!#
Hey uncle, sorry I went to sleep after the post XD

Come here :clingy

I will give hints: I never had this role before (afaik), and i like it more than other roles I had, for reasons :blushbirb
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
VOTE for ISAYAMA HAJIME since vanilla is always an easy claim and voting it imo the path of least harm for the beginning


btw is traitor sth new? havent played in a while, i just remember the sleeper role
Been a while for you indeed, did you get a nice welcome back role/alignment?

Do you prefer playing town or mafia?

Traitor isn‘t new no, but makes little sense in Shad‘s context.

As for ez to go for vanillas I‘m not for it, it‘s shown to be not worth it in last games as it really was always a Vanilla, rarely a Sleeper and even then not a priority. So unless you believe he‘s a mafia lying with his D1 claim I wouldn‘t go there.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hey uncle, sorry I went to sleep after the post XD

Come here :clingy

I will give hints: I never had this role before (afaik), and i like it more than other roles I had, for reasons :blushbirb
More than even vigilante?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,102
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
i will cast my vote just in case i dont have time to do it later, #placeholder might change it anytime if am around ofc.


Votekill Miura , for his own sake, weekly pace is too much for him and his content is way too graphic, it doesnt fit our target demographics, he needs to move to OMO monthly, it will benefits him most. :arf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ah and for my role, i would say I m somehow connected to it Irl, and it fits this game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Currently had a weird feeling about Ust in his posts, maybe he‘s d/rusty
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Been a while for you indeed, did you get a nice welcome back role/alignment?

Do you prefer playing town or mafia?

Traitor isn‘t new no, but makes little sense in Shad‘s context.

As for ez to go for vanillas I‘m not for it, it‘s shown to be not worth it in last games as it really was always a Vanilla, rarely a Sleeper and even then not a priority. So unless you believe he‘s a mafia lying with his D1 claim I wouldn‘t go there.
yes i did, happy and excited to play again....you?

has both its pros and cons, i would say i like it the most to have a role

hmm, i dont believe anything right now since it is day 1, but it is a possibility. i hear you and if it backfired in last games i ll consider to change it, still havent locked the vote.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,102
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
17 players so 4 or 5 scums, there could be 1 killing party, but due to previous games, and who our troll hosts publishers are
, im leaning to towards 2 killing parties likely, maybe 2 mafias or 1mafia & 1rd party (also 1 only mafia would be too much an advantage for the polls voting, i assume) .
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,634
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
yes i did, happy and excited to play again....you?

has both its pros and cons, i would say i like it the most to have a role

hmm, i dont believe anything right now since it is day 1, but it is a possibility. i hear you and if it backfired in last games i ll consider to change it, still havent locked the vote.
I was looking forward to the game, hoping for a good non-salty time. Not happy with my role tho for a couple reasons.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top