Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Tbh it‘s kinda odd that Asako does a random vote on someone who already has 1 vote thus potentially dooming them randomly.
I forgot the rule that said that there no extinction but a randomize
Plus if I was mafia gry, I could either vote to one that had no votes or simply the top ones


it's also true I had a big spite for orange senpai ignore HnK for beastars
I want my S2, at least some news
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I forgot the rule that said that there no extinction but a randomize
Please if I was mafia gry, I could either vote to one that had no votes or simply the top ones


it's also true I had a big spite for orange senpai ignore HnK for beastars
I want my S2, at least some news
Would you? Are you good at playing mafia Asako? Feels like you‘re quite rarely it.

But true, I am also assuming so far that you‘re town.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Brandish could confirm if he‘s paranoid or not.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Idk about all this, why would a Brandish Santa have me be the first gift recipient, especially for an extra role?

--- Double Post Merged, ---

 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Would you? Are you good at playing mafia Asako? Feels like you‘re quite rarely it.

But true, I am also assuming so far that you‘re town.
I like to believe I'm good but no
some people like juviii and lambu are good at knowing when I'm mafia
Neither are here tho

yea seems like I don't get mafia often too
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw what was your gift gry
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
so samuel says brandish targeted grysun
grysun said he received a secondary role
brandish said he didnt target grysun.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I don’t think Erin-chan would use pirate on 1st day, with this role you wait at least 2-3 days to know people’s roles a bit before choosing.
She may have been killed because mafia misinterpreted her hints or for making recaps.



There is just a problem with this line of thought, there was more than 1 person in a 2 vote-tie, and any of them could havedied because it’s a cointoss deciding who dies in those cases, mafia probably would not care or just jump in someone that already had a vote, but since 1st day is so random, it is possible they also just went along and voted whoever had a vote, because there was nothing much to go. Tho If Shad said he was vanilla, I would expect mafias to save his kill for the night to see if he could be recruited, the same goes for other vanillas (if there are more).
Which is exactly an issue I mention myself in the same post you quoted - the vote is too divided. I did conclude that that line of investigation didn't lead far.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'm currently in transit and I don't want to skim through posts. I'm pretty glad that this time, there are fewer posts so I don't want to skip anything. @SirSamuel016 per your tag I'm an active role
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,807
Gender
Female
Country
China


❌ Rank 4 - One-shot for another series ❌
Hey there readers! Please get enthusiastic for Mr Rank 4 whose own manga is tanking so hard they decided to try their hand at writing something else written by someone much more talented and popular! Please check out how we exploit and defame the good name, fame, health and talent of various Mangaka and force them to churn out ever-more content for our greedy, needy, greedy readers!

Effect: This Mangaka cannot vote during the next issue [Day + Night] [Cannot vote to lynch or in the popularity poll]
Immunity: None. Should have come top 3. And you can! If you just work a little harder! Do you really need to sleep? Like, really? Think about it~
​
@Brandish μ You came in rank fourth in the popularity contest! ❌
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Btw what was your gift gry
Not sure if I should say it, but it was a role that normally isn‘t a secondary role, given to me as a secondary role. So now I have my main role and a secondary (mainish) role.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Votekill Brandish

Any scenario where he isn't Santa seems bit to complicated tor weird. If he isn't Santa, we know to go for Samuel next.

Also, the images are hard to undesratnad at times and ctrl+f still doesn't work.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
Not sure if I should say it, but it was a role that normally isn‘t a secondary role, given to me as a secondary role. So now I have my main role and a secondary (mainish) role.
Is it a one-shot ability, or full role?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,414
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Ustegius Itagaki-sensei. You voted for the Top 3, and you believe that there is a Mafia among the top voted or posters... What is the reasoning behind your choices?

Or is it just a coincidence?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top