Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I think he‘s saying Sam is Santa, gave me a gift, then waited for me to comment on it to say he got a Spy result on Brandish that he‘s Santa.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



...yes
But then Sam would be lynched the next day, if it turned out Brand isn't Santa. Not a really long term survival plan.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,716
Reaction score
61,438
Gender
Male
Country
France
Sam is also strangely calm this time...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
There is also the chance I was targetted by more people than just Santa, like your occasional friendly N1 Doctors and such.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gajeel had so few posts, feels like he was absent D1. Yet still given votes on the poll by @Mazino @SirSamuel016 @MarmaladeSky . Why is that?

Also interesting that @Holt gave his 3 votes to Pompom, Hll and Tatsumaki, very odd choices.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

What is there to defend himself for? If you really did target me then you should be able to vouch for him being town Spy.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
And if Sam is a spy indeed, he could possibly be paranoid too right?

Do agree with Demon, he’s very calm in comparison to the other games I’ve played with him. Perhaps this is just him being more comfy and experienced in the game but who knows
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Oh @GrySun I went with “trustworthy” feelings I have for people. Gajeel seemed alright, even though he wasn’t very active indeed
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
There is also the chance I was targetted by more people than just Santa, like your occasional friendly N1 Doctors and such.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gajeel had so few posts, feels like he was absent D1. Yet still given votes on the poll by @Mazino @SirSamuel016 @MarmaladeSky . Why is that?

Also interesting that @Holt gave his 3 votes to Pompom, Hll and Tatsumaki, very odd choices.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Does anyone have stats on previous times Erin was Pirate? Is she prone to using her ability N1 or does she sit on it and wait for a better target? I feel like it‘d be the latter, so she was perhaps outright killed.
I don’t think Erin-chan would use pirate on 1st day, with this role you wait at least 2-3 days to know people’s roles a bit before choosing.
She may have been killed because mafia misinterpreted her hints or for making recaps.

But yeah, my old theory was that always one of the top 3 most active players of the a day phase is a mafia. So that leaves gnut and Gry.

Then yesterdays vote was annoyingly spread, but usually one of the lynch voters is also a mafia. So that adds Pompom and Tatsumaki.

Erinyes voted to kill SirSamuel, so he is also a suspect in traditional sense.

Now looking Erins history. She made the list. She roasted Shad. She was popular. She jokingly suggested killing Inoue (Mazino) and Sorachi (DD)

So my focus group: Gnut, Gry, Pompom, Tatsumaki, SirSamuel, Mazino and DD.

That's annoyingly large though. I hoped I'd find some intersections there, but nope. Nothing.
There is just a problem with this line of thought, there was more than 1 person in a 2 vote-tie, and any of them could havedied because it’s a cointoss deciding who dies in those cases, mafia probably would not care or just jump in someone that already had a vote, but since 1st day is so random, it is possible they also just went along and voted whoever had a vote, because there was nothing much to go. Tho If Shad said he was vanilla, I would expect mafias to save his kill for the night to see if he could be recruited, the same goes for other vanillas (if there are more).
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,825
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I had Spy once before and I didn't fumble with it 😭 I've learnt my lesson since the big fuck-up as Vanilla Townie god damn it :feelsbadman

Must admit, Sam‘s timing was impeccable, shared it like immediately after seeing my post. But there are explanations, like him not intending to share it until there‘s a reason, then I gave a potential extra worth to his findings so he shares it.

Think the Sam Santa theory is mostly bad because he‘d be both putting himself in spotlight with Spy claim and Brandish wouldn‘t die as Santa after the lynch making it apparent there is a Santa in the game too.
Me being the amazing slab of meat that I am just so happened to get out of the bathroom and decide to check the thread again for developments before I went and experimented with physics in Fate/Extella Link :teehee I already suspected Brando due to my gut feeling of him trying too hard to fit in with the manga theme and I just so happened to get lucky by spying on him targeting you. I was ready to reveal at the start of the day but with Mazino, Brando, and Holt all failing to give info on Day 1 I figured I'd wait until either Brando claimed something; you saying you got gifted something got me excited so I revealed then and there with the rush of blood to my head.

What do I need to defend myself from? Another late Mazino vote? :lmao

Sam is also strangely calm this time...
Is it really that weird that I'm calm? :XD I don't always have to be hot-headed y'know, I can grow as a player too :heh
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I don't like the fact sam revealed right away he spy, especially if townie
He should stayed low and at least confirm he not paranoid, plus he have more info on hand than simply 1 result


Too fast reveal for a spy
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,825
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I had Spy once before and I didn't fumble with it 😭 I've learnt my lesson since the big fuck-up as Vanilla Townie god damn it :feelsbadman
This website is really gonna erase the Brandish message I quoted, DAMN.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't like the fact sam revealed right away he spy, especially if townie
He should stayed low and at least confirm he not paranoid, plus he have more info on hand than simply 1 result


Too fast reveal for a spy
Brandish could confirm if he‘s paranoid or not.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Idk about all this, why would a Brandish Santa have me be the first gift recipient, especially for an extra role?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,825
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don't like the fact sam revealed right away he spy, especially if townie
He should stayed low and at least confirm he not paranoid, plus he have more info on hand than simply 1 result


Too fast reveal for a spy
I'm sorry I acted too fast for your liking but hear me out here:
1. I hinted Day 1 that my role fits the game for how it is built; by that I meant that my role (Spy) is good for this game.
2. Yeah I happened to get excited and blow my load after Gry revealed he got gifted but I promise this only happens in mafia games :teehee To me that's what I needed to show my instincts were bang on after doubting Brando Day 1 and thus Spying on him Night 1.
3. Look at the phrasing he uses here:

"Has he been a good boy?"; who else cares about whether boys and girls have been good? SANTA. Is this a soft link? Yes. Is it likely bait from Brandish? Maybe! But I'll highlight that phrase he used anyway!
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm sorry I acted too fast for your liking but hear me out here:
1. I hinted Day 1 that my role fits the game for how it is built; by that I meant that my role (Spy) is good for this game.
2. Yeah I happened to get excited and blow my load after Gry revealed he got gifted but I promise this only happens in mafia games :teehee To me that's what I needed to show my instincts were bang on after doubting Brando Day 1 and thus Spying on him Night 1.
3. Look at the phrasing he uses here:



"Has he been a good boy?"; who else cares about whether boys and girls have been good? SANTA. Is this a soft link? Yes. Is it likely bait from Brandish? Maybe! But I'll highlight that phrase he used anyway!
Worry not dear, I also get too excited when I have sth good and sometimes this caused me to be lynched in the past =3=
I believe you
This only happen when townie
Brandish could confirm if he‘s paranoid or not.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Idk about all this, why would a Brandish Santa have me be the first gift recipient, especially for an extra role?
Assuming we believe brandish lol
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Ah that explains why he feels like that (gry) if he didn't have much time

Well voting paru itagaki
its out spite that beastars got S2 right after S1 by orange while houseki no kuni was left to rot

Tbh it‘s kinda odd that Asako does a random vote on someone who already has 1 vote thus potentially dooming them randomly.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,825
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Anyway, I don't think Gry and Sam can be in cahoots, because that reveal from Sam was way too fast.
If you saw my first stream of the year on twitch last night you'd of even seen me name my Dark Souls Remastered Pyromancer "SHPEED"! Because like me, he is fast!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Though Ust was added 10 mins before day end to the tie, so if anyone in the tie is mafia it‘s be him, on accounts of him or his buddies not being there at the last mins. But there was a clear lack of saving attempts, so Brandish and Sam are not mafia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top