Good thinking. That actually makes me think, that there might actually not be a single mafia there.This was our top voted on end of D1, Samuel, Shad, Brandish, Ustegius.
Considering now the rules do a cointoss to see who is lynched in a tie, mafia would never gamble on luck if odds were bad, like 2/4 mafia for example. So imo at best there is 1 mafia in this group of 4(now 3), otherwise everyone is town. Lack of saving/votes moving should confirm mafia was fine with last second snipers or it just being cointossed.
Even if Brandish is Santa mafia wouldn‘t know or try and save him, so the other 2, Ust and Samuel, would be clear townies? Hmmm. Need to check back on if anyone was voting last second and for who, but I trust Brandish and Sam to not be mafia.
That leaves Ustegius as either the sole mafia here voted too close to phase end for buddies to react or also not a mafia so mafia doesn‘t care to add more votes there, or add more people into the tie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Did it work though? Town win?Based on the “save lynch“ mechanic we once had, which had people vote those they don‘t wanna lynch and lowest voted would be lynched, I‘d say people are better at distinguishing 1-3 people they can trust than 1-3 they can distrust, because on average there are a handful trustworthy people that do become a bit obvious in a day or two, while there‘s often too many shady people to single out 1 from 10+. But we‘ll see.
Togashi is working hard!
Doubtful, at best they can raise points for their buddies but very unlikely they can decide 1st-3rd place on their own without lots of town help. They should be like 4 people, that cannot vote for themselves so +3 votes they could add, and highest votes had 7.That's the same thing though. The highest votes were the top posters, not surprising.
But it is true, that mafia can manipulate the popularity vote, that is why Gry saying that the top voted mangaka are very trusted and shouldn't be suspected is quite sus.
I don't see why Mafia wouldn't use that advantage early. Perhaps I would avoid that N1 if I were in their shoes, but not the next nights.I feel like that‘s more something for mafia to make use of mid/lategame if enough of them are alive, because that‘s when being unblockable/unlynchable will be more priceless than early, as they can just avoid 1st place guy for a phase.
Interesting to note. So he‘d switch from Shad(townie) to Sam(townie)?The post got deleted by Panda later because time was up, but Mazino wanted to vote Miura-sensei (I didn't use my powers for this I swear).
Well, the winner got 7 votes. The Mafia have 4 (at lest I think) in their disposal. So they could indeed use those to really post one of their own to the top.Doubtful, at best they can raise points for their buddies but very unlikely they can decide 1st-3rd place on their own without lots of town help. They should be like 4 people, that cannot vote for themselves so +3 votes they could add, and highest votes had 7.
I‘d personally ask why people made odd votings, like gnut on Hll, and wonder if some confused mafias just voted their 3 friends. We could have some big clues from checking those polls, especially when a mafia is lynched.
Yes town won, but we didn‘t have that mechanic all game, only on 1 day phase. That 1 dayphase did doublelynch 2 mafias I think as nobody tried to save those 2 iirc.Did it work though? Town win
That's assuming that Sam is Spy and not Mafia Det who found that Bran was TP.Interesting to note. So he‘d switch from Shad(townie) to Sam(townie)?
What? When was Sam confirmed townie?Interesting to note. So he‘d switch from Shad(townie) to Sam(townie)?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Maybe, but still odd how it‘s risky, 1 votelock on any person, even a 1-vote player, would‘ve lynched them immediately right there. Very risky D1 regardless, I‘d think mafia would rather have a player with 3 votes just for that sake but nobody was touching anyone with 2-votes.Wouldn't more people being in the tie for random kill be beneficial to the mafia? Less to work on the more random it is. So Asako sus?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not confirmed but most likely, given he was in the tie and his claim. I believe him.What? When was Sam confirmed townie?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ah, the action investigation yes.
At this point you should first confirm/deny touching me last night. Whether I press charges for assault is up to me.
So you claim it is a setup by Gry and Sam?
At this point you should first confirm/deny touching me last night. Whether I press charges for assault is up to me.
I think he‘s saying Sam is Santa, gave me a gift, then waited for me to comment on it to say he got a Spy result on Brandish that he‘s Santa.So you claim it is a setup by Gry and Sam?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
...yes
So you claim it is a setup by Gry and Sam?