Games Mafia Jump 89 - OMO WEEKLY - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Votekill Brandish

Any scenario where he isn't Santa seems bit to complicated tor weird. If he isn't Santa, we know to go for Samuel next.

Also, the images are hard to undesratnad at times and ctrl+f still doesn't work.
I don‘t think a Paranoid Spy is too complicated nor weird, aside from it just happening to being RNGed onto the player who got a Santa gift which is quite spice indeed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is it a one-shot ability, or full role?
Full role.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Votekill Brandish

Any scenario where he isn't Santa seems bit to complicated tor weird. If he isn't Santa, we know to go for Samuel next.

Also, the images are hard to undesratnad at times and ctrl+f still doesn't work.
Santa out in the open isnt particularly a bad thing for town imo
Is it a one-shot ability, or full role?
Sorry,Im really not trusting you.
Something is off about how you are digging:catshrug
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,664
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Santa out in the open isnt particularly a bad thing for town imo

Sorry,Im really not trusting you.
Something is off about how you are digging:catshrug
Same bad thoughts on Ust, but don‘t wanna point too much just yet.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

DD also feels strange this game, he could be scum.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, the winner got 7 votes. The Mafia have 4 (at lest I think) in their disposal. So they could indeed use those to really post one of their own to the top.
Especially the wording
Well, the winner got 7 votes. The Mafia have 4 (at lest I think) in their disposal. So they could indeed use those to really post one of their own to the top.
Stuff like this...I know there is average numbers of mafia vs town....but there could be other factors like multiple 3rd parties.
But seems you are sure there are 4....
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
@Ustegius Itagaki-sensei. You voted for the Top 3, and you believe that there is a Mafia among the top voted or posters... What is the reasoning behind your choices?

Or is it just a coincidence?
I just thought active players deserve bonuses. And in worst case I just help one mafiosi.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,926
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I just thought active players deserve bonuses. And in worst case I just help one mafiosi.
Worst case the whole top 3 are mafia. I doubt that’s the case though
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

*It is obviously not the case lmao I cannot english today 😂
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Read up a bit. Erin was likely killed by Mafia. Can't see her or anyone (well almost anyone), risking a N1 pirate use randomly. I don't think her recap would sufficiently be a bother for her to be targeted this early but it's possible Mafia just wanted to get ahead. That or it was based on her hint.



Also interesting that @Holt gave his 3 votes to Pompom, Hll and Tatsumaki, very odd choices
I made random votes because I didn't have sufficient reads to want to buff/debuff others based on votes. Just didn't want to add votes on populars already. In summary, I felt lazy and let you guys do the work.



I don't like the fact sam revealed right away he spy, especially if townie

He should stayed low and at least confirm he not paranoid, plus he have more info on hand than simply 1 result





Too fast reveal for a spy
Fast reveal maybe but doesn't make his claim less authentic imo. In fact, I think that even gives it more credence.



--- Double Post Merged, ---
Contradicting though. You do believe Sam is spy but you're not Santa? On what basis then do you believe ?



Isnt he confirming he's Santa?
It's brandish. S-class troll. Then again, I do believe he's Santa. Gry+Sam wouldn't imo make this up. It's a pointless play that would get them under fire once the suspect (Brandish in this case) doesn't flip Santa.


Something about Ust, Gry and Greg are rubbing me the wrong way. Need to organise my thoughts a bit more first
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
You ok holt ?
Your internet drunk I see
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Brandish μ even if you are Santa, those comics are gold :XD

So far I am trying to understand why Santa would gift Gry a secondary role and how come the gift was not a role change but an actual secondary role if he says it’s a mainish role.

Even if Brandish is the Santa, I also agree we should still search for mafia, because mafia will probably try to use him as escape goat if we try lynching them.


I will reread the pages of first day and try getting the Erin list.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So far I am trying to understand why Santa would gift Gry a secondary role and how come the gift was not a role change but an actual secondary role if he says it’s a mainish role.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,414
Gender
Male
Country
France
Gry said he wasn't happy with this role, so giving him another would make sense, wouldn't it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top