yeah my votechange was a minute late or sth close. the first one wasnt seen as a votekill, just as a manner of conversation. been out way too long , forgot the proper way
Gry's argument is really the only one, and that isn't even a direct argument. It is just based on that if someone of yesterdays mega-tie is mafia, I'm the most likely suspect, because I was the last one to be added on it.
But nothing solid from others. Just feels and seems. I think I name dropped all of those who have suspected me on my early day focus group, so might be just that.
But yeah, I'm re-reading and trying to think other options, but this far I think Brand is the safest bet. And if he is Santa, then we have Samuel confirmed townie.
There is something suspicious, @Tatsumaki the reason why I suspect Ust is more than just feel, if you are mafia, you try to get other people in the chopping block, especially if you have a 3rd party like Santa that can mess around with gifts, you want to focus on them so town can be clueless on actual mafia suspects. Mafia wants to confuse town, avert important discussions and get townies into the chopping block, this looks somehow what Ust is trying to do, while naming suspects, he is tunneling on Santa and trying to make it look like “Oh, if one is wrong, we lynch the other (Sam)” when from all I know we could be as well lynching 2 townies (worst case).
I don’t know, Ust, you seems to be overfocusing on Santa when there are many under the radar that barely talked like Mazino, Marma, I know we have to find a lead, but hurrying up with lynching a Santa will just give mafia more rest knowing there is at least 1 enemy less to worry, imo this is very suspect.
For now I trust gnut and Gry. Sam doesn’t look to be the same affiliation as Brandish, and why they chose Erin of all people to kill, I don’t know, but we may figure that out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I will start saying my role is active, and ask for others to give more info about themselves. @MarmaladeSky@Mazino@Gajeel@Asako more hints, please?
There is something suspicious, @Tatsumaki the reason why I suspect Ust is more than just feel, if you are mafia, you try to get other people in the chopping block, especially if you have a 3rd party like Santa that can mess around with gifts, you want to focus on them so town can be clueless on actual mafia suspects. Mafia wants to confuse town, avert important discussions and get townies into the chopping block, this looks somehow what Ust is trying to do, while naming suspects, he is tunneling on Santa and trying to make it look like “Oh, if one is wrong, we lynch the other (Sam)” when from all I know we could be as well lynching 2 townies (worst case).
I don’t know, Ust, you seems to be overfocusing on Santa when there are many under the radar that barely talked like Mazino, Marma, I know we have to find a lead, but hurrying up with lynching a Santa will just give mafia more rest knowing there is at least 1 enemy less to worry, imo this is very suspect.
For now I trust gnut and Gry. Sam doesn’t look to be the same affiliation as Brandish, and why they chose Erin of all people to kill, I don’t know, but we may figure that out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I will start saying my role is active, and ask for others to give more info about themselves. @MarmaladeSky@Mazino@Gajeel@Asako more hints, please?
Also I don't think I be one to vote brandish, even if he santa
He have some uses to being alive
Plus his photoshops are funny, we lose them if we lynch him
Also I don't think I be one to vote brandish, even if he santa
He have some uses to being alive
Plus his photoshops are funny, we lose them if we lynch him
For now I trust gnut and Gry. Sam doesn’t look to be the same affiliation as Brandish, and why they chose Erin of all people to kill, I don’t know, but we may figure that out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I will start saying my role is active, and ask for others to give more info about themselves. @MarmaladeSky@Mazino@Gajeel@Asako more hints, please?
Marma, I know we have to find a lead, but hurrying up with lynching a Santa will just give mafia more rest knowing there is at least 1 enemy less to worry, imo this is very suspect.
Sweetie, I am 100% not trying to lynch a Santa today. Where are you getting that idea from? Did I say I wanted to do that? Genuinely a bit confused here lol. I would much rather lynch a mafia. I asked Brandish questions (that he didn’t answer and I decided not to push) because I would also like to figure out the thing with Sam The day nowhere near over anyway
I gotta admit that digitaldude is pretty quiet this game... 17 posts only, it's a rare sight coming from him. I don't know if that's a good enough argument to lynch him though.
No, we want to investigate other people so when we kill him, we won’t all be like “okay, no one is suspect, we have no clue about mafia” and have mafia play their game sending townies to the chopping block. Pressure is important especially on early days
Santa has been kind to us. Why would a bad Santa gift GrySun out of everyone a full secondary role? We could still profit from his generosity for the few next phases.
Santa has been kind to us. Why would a bad Santa gift GrySun out of everyone a full secondary role? We could still profit from his generosity for the few next phases.
Yeah exactly. A Santa could definitely gift town more roles that are useful in the mafia hunt. Just got to make sure we don’t let him finish gifting all the gifts :3